Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 06-28-2010, 12:05 PM   #21
Chrijodo
Registered Users
Formerly: RiverDrakesMomma
seller

My Mood:
Re: Daily Chat Monday June 28th

Ok i seriously think I'm going to cry. I am so hormonal. I just went to place my order for my my megaroos. Planning on buying 36 of them. Shipping charges are INSANE. I can't justify paying that much for shipping I'm going to have to find an alternative. I am so bummed.

Advertisement

Chrijodo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2010, 12:12 PM   #22
magbtrfly
Banned
seller

My Mood:

morning, a little late posting this AM.

I've already cleaned up kitchen some, fed everyon bfast and ran to the bank to pay a bill. I'm resting a little till I can get me up to par on hydration then I think I'll travel to the kitchen and work on some more of Cheli's goodies Btw...Cheli both of your newbie interlocks yoga pants are finished!! They are adorable!! I just have to order some Lanolin in Love Spell and before I ship your goodies off to you I'll make it all smell yummy yummy!

9 more days till our guest goes home....ugh I can't wait...as mean as that sounds. This weekend he sat and ignored the fact he had to take a crap and played ps3 all the way up to the point where he couldn't hold it anymore and rolled into the bathroom and decided he would just crap himself when he was only two inches from the toilet! Man that made DH peeved! His mom explained to us that he does that to her all the time when he doesn't want to stop and go to the bathroom bc he would rather play his game. I had a heart to heart with him last night and I asked him if this is how he wanted to spend the rest of his life? He said he cared and wanted to change, I said well you sure have a crappy way of showing it!! I said those who give up on themselves have no respect for anyone else's personal space, property or feelings. I said DH and I are fed up with your being lazy, taking advantage of our kindness and your rudeness while you've been in our home visiting. He woke up this AM I ran an errand with the kids and low and behold I return and guess whose sitting in the middle of the living room playing PS3?? I told DH PS3 is being shipped back to his house tomorrow and he can sit and be bored for 8 more days without it. Hmmph! I'm sorry but if he is going to act like a 6 yr old and crap his pants because he's too lazy to step away from the game...he doesn't need to be playing it! Gaaah!!

9 more days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol

I hope you are all having a wonderful day. I am officially in my 3rd trimester as of yesterday! So excited!!
magbtrfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2010, 12:13 PM   #23
JamieJLD
Registered Users
seller
seller

Hi everyone!

Lisa: I'm glad that you seem to be a little more focused and in control today. I am so sorry for the struggles you are going through right now. I don't want to assume too much or pretend that I know all the details of your situation, but I have to say that your relationship with your DH seems so familiar to me. Pretty much everything that you have to say about your DH reminds me so much of my father and especially the way he treated my mom. I don't want to say too much, because it wouldn't be very positive, but please know that you are a beautiful, hard working person and you are not responsible for someone else's happiness. I hope that your DH is a different type of person from my father, because my father has not been able to change or stop his cycle of destructive and mean behavior. I do know that my mom's self worth suffered greatly during the years he steadfastly told her it was all her fault, she was stupid, she was lazy, etc.

Anyway, I wish I could give you a hug and give you more support than just words over the internet. I hope you can find a solution or at least hold tight to the belief that you are a fantastic wife and mother and person. I hope I'm not reading too much in to your story and if I am I apologize.

About the doula thing, maybe your midwife could suggest one. She knows you and your personality and your DH, so maybe she knows the perfect fit person.

Rachael: Your Lor is adorable and I love the vacation pictures. You all look so happy in each picture! That is definitely the mark of a good trip. I hope you get some rest today!

Shannon: It is nice to see you posting! I hope that you can find another midwife or come to peace with the one you have now. That has got to be so hard especially after you clicked so much with your MI midwives. Good luck with the finishing packing and moving stuff!

Lori: I'm glad your move is going well and you are getting settled in! We'll miss you until you get your internet set up!

Cheli: Oh I hate it when a clean house lasts less than a day! Boo! I hope things go well with your appointment about River. Good luck!

Laura: I hope you are out enjoying your day off with your DP! Thank you for your kind words about heavily working partners. I am so glad that my DH's crazy work schedule is temporary! I am definitely burning out and I don't want to put too much pressure on DH because I know it is even worse for him. I am just so lucky that this is a temporary thing.

Tracy: I hope you are all done with your work and are out playing with Ben! Have fun today!

AFM: We did get big thunderstorms last night, but the power stayed on. Hooray!! We had a busy morning here - I took Rosie to get a haircut, we had breakfast at Panera, and then went grocery shopping. I didn't have a list for the grocery store, so I got a strange combination of things that I'm hoping will make meals for a few days. I also got a lot of cheese.

Oh, and I forgot to tell you that the shower gift was very well received! My cousin was all impressed that I made everything and she seemed very excited about getting stuff for breastfeeding. She really liked the fabric for the nursing cover! Yay!

Last edited by JamieJLD; 06-28-2010 at 12:17 PM.
JamieJLD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2010, 12:14 PM   #24
magbtrfly
Banned
seller

My Mood:

Cheli contact them, tell them you are placing a huge order and would like to know if they offer free shipping on larger orders or if they would kindly ship your order a cheaper way.
Old 06-28-2010, 12:20 PM   #25
Chrijodo
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Mags-- I just PMed her to find out if she offered bulk rate shipping for large orders or something. I really hope so Her normal shipping is like 3.50 for the first item plus 1.50 for each additional item. Which isn't too bad for small orders I guess. But when I'm ordering 36 diapers it puts me shipping charge up to 56 dollars.
Old 06-28-2010, 12:22 PM   #26
JamieJLD
Registered Users
seller
seller

Argh, I forgot Mel and then you guys were faster than me! Here we go again.

Mel: I'm glad you are already taking charge of your GD! I hope the appointment today gives you a lot of good pointers and tips.

Randie: I'm glad you are doing well and being productive! And don't worry too much about the GD, you certainly can't tell if you have it just from a picture.

Cheli: Oh I HATE surprisingly high shipping costs. I would totally be crying too.

Mag: I'm glad you were able to have an honest talk with your guest. It was good for him to hear (even if he didn't seem to take it to heart) and good to get off your chest. I'm so sorry he is being so wildly disrespectful.
Old 06-28-2010, 12:22 PM   #27
Fusion
Registered Users

My Mood:

Cheli, I agree with Mag, contact her and see if she can work with you on the shipping charges.

Mag: I seriously would have shipped him back home a while ago. I can't believe you guys are putting up with all of that. I hope the next 9 days fly by

Jamie: mmmm cheese

Fusion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2010, 12:28 PM   #28
Chrijodo
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

OK so I have to share..

Me pregnant with Journey at 27 weeks

And today at 27 weeks with the girls
Old 06-28-2010, 12:35 PM   #29
magbtrfly
Banned
seller

My Mood:

Randie I wish to H***! I could ship him back tomorrow but I would have to pay money out the rear to ship him back that I don't have...My bff said call Southwest and plead your case!

Thanks Jamie I appreciate it, but my talks don't seem to make a difference, he doesn't care. His mom said I should pull the chair on manual so he can't go anywhere and pull the plug on it do it dies and let him sit. I am not her, I just can't bring myself to be that mean.

Cheli, that's ridiculous to add per item, I'm almost certain they will work with you on the shipping. Don't get too down in the dumps just yet!! Keep us updated! I wanna know if they are willing to work with you on the shipping.
Old 06-28-2010, 12:42 PM   #30
magbtrfly
Banned
seller

My Mood:

btw Cheli, you're looking extra roundish! this time ago with the girls than with Journey... just thought I'd point it out! hehe