Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 06-28-2010, 12:26 PM   #11
flame_chick
Registered Users
seller
seller

Re: Dec. Bellies Daily Chat 6/28

get out of town with those beautiful floors! very nice!
I am just taking a min out of my "busy" day to sit down and just cruise for a short bit.. Ive been doing housework all morning, and there is no end in sight. cant stay long, must complete this day and get a ton done, esp being gone last week!
just sitting here is nice, I am feeling the baby bumping all around, feels great!

Advertisement

flame_chick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2010, 12:52 PM   #12
tamesis
Registered Users
seller

Good Afternoon friends!
I've been awol all weekend, it's just been ridiculously busy, just taking a few moments out to peruse the boards.

Megan, LOVE the floors! Our new place has dark laminate flooring, but I really like the light!

Things are really coming along here.....Just about everything is packed, just some odds and ends and last minute stuff. today on the agenda is a deep clean of the kitchen, and maybe the bathroom if I feel up to it (however better to do it today, otherwise it's gonna be tomorrow, and there's already so much to do then! LOL) I'm feeling a little overwhelmed, and just want to crawl into bed and wake up and have it all over....However, can't do that! I'm trying to take it easy, but finding that there's just too much to be done to do that! DH is awesome, doing more than his share, but he's working and I'm home, so I just feel like I need to get it done. Oh well....two days and this will all be over! :P I'm trying to look at the bright side of getting into our house, but right now, it's hard to see! Anyways....probably won't be able to check in for a bit, but have a good week everyone!
tamesis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2010, 01:14 PM   #13
alishasmom
Registered Users

Love the floors! I would love to redo mine, I have some ugly tiles going on! lol

We are under another tornado warning. Yippee It was so nice out the kids and I were relaxing outside and playing and it started getting dark, came inside to find out we are under a warning. UGH
Follow the cloth diaper challenge! http://clothchallenge.blogspot.com
alishasmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2010, 01:20 PM   #14
elizabeth429
Registered Users
seller

Jen, You all seem to be having them nearly everyday! My folks back in Michigan are getting hit really hard this summer. Crazy!

Tamesis, Moving is such hard work, especially while pregnant, ugh. Hang in there.

Amanda, I wish this baby would let me feel him move more! Love that feeling

Alicia, Yup, single sailors crashing the house! I feel like they're my kids half the time feeding them and picking up after them!

Our Blog: Small Hands Inspired.
elizabeth429 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2010, 01:36 PM   #15
T&Gmama
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Oh Jen! I hope everything is ok on your end! I've never been in a tornado, born and raised in FL we dealt with hurricanes. Atleast we had time to prepare and run from those.
T&Gmama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2010, 01:44 PM   #16
sarahakamommy
Registered Users

My Mood:

The hardwood floors are gorgeous! I would give anything to rip up our carpet and resand the original hardwoods but DH has no time (nor the needed skills) to even dream about this. I am totally jealous that you have gleeming clean floors and no clutter. I'm looking around this wasteland of Littlest Petshop creatures and Legos feeling very inadequate.
sarahakamommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2010, 02:10 PM   #17
alishasmom
Registered Users

We have never had a tornado here, the last one close was 25 years ago, about half an hour away! Crazy weather this year. They were saying that it is the right conditions for a hurricane as well! I don't think this area has ever had an hurricane before. And I live right on the water, super! lol
Follow the cloth diaper challenge! http://clothchallenge.blogspot.com
alishasmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2010, 07:36 PM   #18
alisha_roseleip
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Love the floors!

Sooo scary about the tornados! It has been a crazy year for them! We have had 2 in MT that have touched down and caused major damage for our area. I can not remember the last time I heard about tonandos here.
It is not out of meanness or rudeness but it is not yours unless you ask for paypal address or you ask me to hold it for you because we are working on a deal. Asking for more pics does not mean we are in the middle of a deal
alisha_roseleip is offline   Reply With Quote