Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 06-28-2010, 11:58 AM   #31
lele0803
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: ~~Daily Chat Monday 6/28~~

Hi! I am just introducing myself. Hopefully I can get to know you all better over the next 20 weeks Emily invited me to join you all. If you see this Emily, HI!

I posted some on the TTC board in January and February... I remember your screen name, Pam! So hi to you!

We had our U/S this am and are excited to be expecting a little girl! Yes, we will have three girls and are over-the-moon excited about it!

Advertisement

lele0803 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2010, 12:53 PM   #32
generous
Registered Users
seller

Good luck on the job interviews. I remember when I was pregnant with my first and was trying to find a job; it can be really discouraging, hang in there!

Had the U/S on Saturday; everything looked good and baby looked healthy. My 3.5 yr old was so excited to see the baby on the screen! We did not find out but my DD and think its a girl.... DH of course thinks boy; will be happy either way!
generous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2010, 01:01 PM   #33
howmanykids
Registered Users

My Mood:

HI LeAnn! Welcome to our crazy chats

ok, here's the homemade doughnut recipe that mom always used, and I do too!!

its ridiculously easy!!!
~can of pilsbury buttermilk biscuits (you can buy these in a 4 pack for under $2)
~grease to deep fry
~bucket (old butter container) filled with powdered sugar

place biscuits on a plate and using a cake decorating tip, cut the center out of each
place a few ( i do 3-4) doughnuts in the hot oil. flip when golden brown.
when golden brown on both sides, transfer to the powdered sugar tub.
put the next doughnuts in the oil.
put the lid on the powdered sugar and shake away!
flip doughnuts in grease.
take doughnuts out of powdered sugar.
and repeat.

*note* when you are doing the doughnut balls....make sure and COUNT how many goes into the powdered sugar tub and how many come out...its never a nice surprise to bite into a rock hard ball from 2 months ago.

~ I also just put hte lid on the powdered sugar and save it in the pantry for next time!

Katie, Wife to my WONDERFUL Hubby, Roger, (7/01/06) SAHM to Christopher (7/25/07) and to Patrick (3/3/09), and Little Miss Maggie Jo (10/3/2010)
howmanykids is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2010, 01:38 PM   #34
momneedssupport
Registered Users

My Mood:

GREAT KATIE-I'm already home from the store. j/J

I got cookie dough. I'm making cookies and eating them all..............well, I might share with Bray....might.

Hey new ppl!!! Glad you're here!!!
Old 06-28-2010, 02:26 PM   #35
munchkinflame13
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Well, my friend came to visit. He showed me how to use my lawnmower. Its easier to push than my vaccuum. I can't believe I thought I needed my BIL to come do it for me. Its easy. I'm going to do it tonight when the kids are in bed. Or maybe I'll let them play in the garage. . . IDK. And hopefully I'll be able to find a neighbor that will let me use their weed wacker. Joey stripped the screw on ours, so we can't put new string on it.

I don't think my parents are coming over today because its 4:30 and they haven't called yet. If they come over, they will bring the weed wacker, though, so then I wouldn't have to ask a neighbor to borrow one.

My friend just left. It was great to see him. Its been a while (I think since before dd3 was born) so it was great to see him. He brought his little dog so the girls had fun with her. I didn't get the house cleaned before he got here, but finished while he was here (except for vaccuuming) so it looks ok now.

Anyways, I have to go get Izzy she just woke up and then I might go mow. . .
Old 06-28-2010, 02:35 PM   #36
Jaxence
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by momneedssupport View Post
GREAT KATIE-I'm already home from the store. j/J

I got cookie dough. I'm making cookies and eating them all..............well, I might share with Bray....might.

Hey new ppl!!! Glad you're here!!!
mmmm cookie dough...I love the store bought kind cuz they use powdered eggs...you'll catch me eating the whole thing raw...
I bake when I get a sweet tooth and by the time I'm done with whatever I'm making my sweet tooth is gone...it's gotta be all the licking of the spoon...I know I'm bad, but I love cookie dough
Mommy to DS#1 R/8 DD#1 A/6 DD#2 R/4 and DS#2 D/2
Jaxence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2010, 03:09 PM   #37
lil'mommakaye
Registered Users
seller

WeLcOmE LeaNN!

Katie~ thas how we made them this am but i got some of the magic shell ice cream stuff/frosting for us to dip them in and we got a containier of 8 different sprinkles and ice cream toppers to put on them. YummO!

I got my wool in the mail today.....i think i want to send it back too the dye jobs and way all this stuff is cut is not worth the 80ppd i spent on it. id rather get the 5yds new of UN dyed to work with for 100+shipping
there is like 4 yards total but in crazy cuts and the largest whole cuts are colors i DONT LIKE, "chartruse" and "green apple" but they look like the color youd see constructions workers in. that crazy bright green yellow flourescent. i am not going to use that for making soakers and leggings out of. i am now super BUMMED!
Do you think the momma on HC would do a refund? i hope so. otherwise i sure hope i can sell this for what i spent!

Krystal
Momma to 99, 07 & Stella Grace 10/28/10
~My Star In Heaven~

Last edited by lil'mommakaye; 06-28-2010 at 07:04 PM.
lil'mommakaye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2010, 03:16 PM   #38
munchkinflame13
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Well, I think I killed my lawn mower. I mowed about 1/2 of it then it just stopped. I added gas and couldn't restart it. I checked the oil and it looks fine. IDK what I did. I'm hoping its just flooded or overheated and that if I leave it alone for a bit, it'll work again. FX.
Old 06-28-2010, 03:36 PM   #39
Kealii
Registered Users

For the ladies loving cookie dough, there's an edible cookie dough recipe out there that uses milk instead of eggs, google edible cookie dough
Old 06-28-2010, 04:06 PM   #40
howmanykids
Registered Users

My Mood:

I. JUST. OVER. DID. IT. Major i feel like I'm going to pass out!! UGH!
I cleaned the house this morning, (everything kind of cleaning...even counter tops and corners and such) then I canned 30 banana peppers. I was feeling fine, and both boys fell asleep, so i decided to surprise DH and mow the grass...that over did it! We have about 2 acres that we mow, and we just got a rider, so its not hard work, but bumpy and HOT!!! whenever i stand, i have BH Ctx.. and am so dizzy i keep blacking out. I keep trying to drink water, but i have really bad heartburn right now, so it keeps coming back up I just took a tums, so hopefully that will help and i'll be able to drink some more. DH just called on his way home from work. He is going to pick up fazoli's for supper. Bless him! did't know how i was giong to cook!!!

christina: i have broken 4 lawn mowers in the 4 years we ahve been married..hope you can get it going again!!! our had an issue of overheating, and once they were hot and you stopped mowing, they wouldn't restart for a few hours. hope that's all it is!!! we finally got rid of our junkers and broke down and bought a new one! i have now successfully mowed 5 times in a row without having to call the lawn mower place! that is a new all time record!!

Katie, Wife to my WONDERFUL Hubby, Roger, (7/01/06) SAHM to Christopher (7/25/07) and to Patrick (3/3/09), and Little Miss Maggie Jo (10/3/2010)
howmanykids is offline   Reply With Quote