Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 06-29-2010, 12:23 AM   #11
DrusL8y
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Changing Station - What to stock?

I like my changing table, but I've found 3 kids in that having a small bookshelf beside it was invaluable! With my first, I got disorganized with propping stuff between the changing pad and the table. Also, I didn't like having open drawers between me and the table when changing our son. (We have a changing table with drawers underneath.) I like to have everything out in the open and ready to get my hands on! Oh! I've found that having a shower tote with baby bath, shampoo, lotion, clippers, cotton balls, etc extremely helpful! I could have it on the shelf beside the changing table, but for bath times I could take it with us to wherever we were bathing them! They're also great for stuffing a few diapers in, changing pad, a few wipes, and you're set to bath or change anywhere! The bookshelf can then be used to store toys or books when your baby gets older! We didn't like having a shelf above the changing table very much. It made us kinda paranoid of either the shelf or whatever we're getting down falling on the baby. Exciting!! Our time is coming!

Advertisement

DrusL8y is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2010, 04:52 PM   #12
MrsS
Registered Users
seller

pf premium or even infant laid on top of the changing pad are GREAT for easy clean up. They absorb a lot.
MrsS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2010, 06:24 AM   #13
blueeyekelly
Registered Users
seller

might think of having what every you are cleaning the umbilicord stump with at your changing table till it falls off...
blueeyekelly is offline   Reply With Quote