Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
Old 06-28-2010, 10:31 PM   #11
Registered Users
Formerly: MrsMommy0805
My Mood:
Re: Just looking for somewhere to complain...

I hope you feel better soon!

I have been exhausted too... I have been either: 1) Kept up by my sick DH. 2) Kept up by my own coughing or not being able to breathe either because of the baby or the crud in my chest. 3) Kept up from the heat (ac not working, waiting on landlord it gets better about 2AM though when it cools off significantly). or 4) Kept up by my DS. I wake up wanting to sleep more but DS has probably taken off his diaper and I can't really cover him up too much in clothes because of the hot, but cloth trainers over his diapers has been working. I try to take a nap but DH's lunch is RIGHT smack between DS's nap, so I either go to sleep when DS does and get woken up by DH's phone call unable to go back to sleep before DS gets up, or I stay up until after DH's phone call and DS wakes up early and I only get about 10 mins of a nap.

Sorry I didn't mean to hijack... I figure by the time the AC is fixed and no one is sick, the baby will be keeping me up w/kicks or heartburn.. Or braxton hicks contractions.

I do know there's light at the end of the tunnel though. One day, all the kids will sleep through the night on a pretty consistent basis. My eye is on that one day and it's one of the things that keeps me going and keeps me from pulling my own hair out, during times like this.

*Katie--Wife and Momma of 7 great kids
Earn GIFT CARDS by searching the web! Come join me at SWAGBUCKS
I make Nursing Pads and Feeding Tube Pads, Visit my website
PatchworkPeddler is offline   Reply With Quote