Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 06-29-2010, 02:48 PM   #11
er517
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: I HATE all my maternity pants............

Oh! I also have a pair of ON capris, and the elastic on the full panel is so tight, and the panel doesn't come high enough, in that it indents my belly before the top of my baby belly. Hot. :S

Advertisement

Old 06-29-2010, 02:50 PM   #12
AshleyLD
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

My secret fit pants fall off too!!! The below the belly pants cut into my belly and it hurts. I feel your pain.
Old 06-29-2010, 03:12 PM   #13
DaisyDiaper728
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by almostcrunchy View Post
Yes unfortunately, all of mine are the secret fit
I think maybe it's just the way I am carrying because mine are all small/med and I am NOT a tiny mama.
Sad! The only ones that did that with me were the partial band. I bought a bunch before I got big and then wore them each once and sold them all, LOL! I can't stand pants falling off!
I agree with the comments about skirts, esp. ones you can pull the waist up over your belly!
Old 06-29-2010, 03:46 PM   #14
ashtonsmom
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

im ready for the warm weather so i can just live in comfy cotton summer dresses!! i hate clothes right now!!!!! everything either feels to tight when i sit or slips down to the point im constantly pulling them up! dang!!!!!
Old 06-29-2010, 03:50 PM   #15
woolmebaby
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I gave up on maternity clothes....they never fit right.

I did find one shirt a stretch, scrunched sides shirt that I loved and still have from all 3 pregnancies.

For pants I would suggest getting one of the bella bands or making one of your own and wearing your regular pants.

I did this with all 3 pregnancies and I made my own belly covers by cutting the tops off of my old stretchy tops that were too small. I also wore yoga pants most of the time.
Joanna WAHM to my Kaikala 12/04 , Walter 08/08, and Grace 07/10 Married to DH Eric!!! Co-sleeping, EBF, CD-ing, thrifty family who are non-circ, delay vax, and trying to be green-er "Yesterday is history, tomorrow a Mystery, today is a gift that is why it is called the Present" - Kung Fu Panda
woolmebaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2010, 09:02 AM   #16
karaintx
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by er517 View Post
I got these jeans from Old Navy a few weeks back. They're ALREADY running on the back where the panel meets the denim fabric! Also, the seam that I'm talking about? Yeah, it runs BARELY above the crack of my rear, so even though my pants ARE pulled up, they constantly feel like they're falling down exposing butt cleavage.
Annoying.
I used to work as a mgr for ON, you can take them back regardless of reciept or not. They shouldn't be screwed up at this point. Take them back, talk to a mgr, and ask to exchange them. They have a 'write out' bin where they send stuff back to corp to be looked at for faulty manufacturing.
Old 06-30-2010, 09:59 PM   #17
ttachuk
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I feel your frustration with maternity clothes, especially pants! I was determined to make my third (and last) pregnancy a good one. To really enjoy being pregnant (I'm not one of those gals who loves being pregnant)- to enjoy my body, and to try to be a cute pregnant and not frumpy pregnant. But it is not happening! My clothes just don't seem to fit well and when they do they are uncomfortable within a few hours. Oh well, at least in the last trimester it will be winter and I can hide behind soft,comfy sweaters. My other 2 kiddos were born in the spring/early summer.
Old 07-01-2010, 06:47 AM   #18
howmanykids
Registered Users

My Mood:

i hate tight maternity shirts! I want them to flow nicely around the bump to make me look preg, but not a cow! its hard to find shirts in the middle! With the secret fit, are you folding them down, or pulling them all the way up to your bra? i do this i know, granny pants i have a pair thta still falls down b/c the jean part is not stretchy. i have 2 other pairs that are AWeSOME!! they are stretchy jean material, and work great when pulled up to my bra! ( iknow, sexy, right?) other wise, skirts are great, but my legs get chapped in the summer from rubbing together it kind of stink, b/c i can't even get cute shoes due to swelling!! GRR>.I settle for an awesome hair cut when I can!!

Katie, Wife to my WONDERFUL Hubby, Roger, (7/01/06) SAHM to Christopher (7/25/07) and to Patrick (3/3/09), and Little Miss Maggie Jo (10/3/2010)
howmanykids is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2010, 06:53 AM   #19
bonnie231
Registered Users
seller

I was looking for bras recently and came across this. I wonder if its comfortable? I wonder if it works?

http://www2.jcpenney.com/jcp/X6.aspx...75|51093|56812
Old 07-01-2010, 04:16 PM   #20
joy7s
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

i have been swelling a lot.. perhaps it's the time of year?? ss mama!!
Spring Joy Jesus following,cding, extended bfing,tandem nursing (again!) , homeschooling, mama milk donating, semi crunchy and green mama. Unemployed ped RN married to my one and only n asl Terp since 2/16/00
my three princesses: a (6/26/04) s (9/15/06) and Z (8/5/08)
and little man Z (11/12/10)
joy7s is offline   Reply With Quote