Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 06-30-2010, 08:04 AM   #11
pamnkevin
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: **Daily Chat Wednesday June 30/10**

Quote:
Originally Posted by SimpleAtHeart View Post
Good Morning ladies !!!
What are most of you choosing to use on your NB: Fitteds, Flats, something else ???? please share !!!!!
I have a little bit of everything for this baby. I have 15 xs and sm bgaio's, some wahm fitteds and aios, about a dozen prefolds and my favorite that I cant wait to use are 10 extended tab prefolds I ordered from megaroos. I plan on getting some more after we find out the gender.

Advertisement

Old 06-30-2010, 08:06 AM   #12
pamnkevin
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by momneedssupport View Post
Oh Pam, gassy is my middle name!!!! and, I feel the way you do about the U/S. I'm nervous too. I feel like a don't deserve a perfectly healthy baby---ridiculous, I know. I'm keeping my FX that everything is fine for both of us!!! Can't wait to hear the news!!!!
That is EXACTLY how i feel!!! I feel like things are going to well. I hate feeling this way. I'm praying that we all get great news. When is yours again? Friday???
Old 06-30-2010, 08:14 AM   #13
momneedssupport
Registered Users

My Mood:

Yep, Friday at 130. I also have a sperate OB appt Friday morning. I'm excited and nervous all at once. I haven't been feeling a whole lot of movement and i've been so relaxed about everything (except the weight gain) that I feel something has to trow me for a loop. I have been gaining here recently so I'm not so worried about that anymore.

Things are probably fine.
Old 06-30-2010, 08:16 AM   #14
Circe
Registered Users
seller

Kathleen--I feel like I never catch up on laundry even though I do it all the time. I washed diapers yesterday. So far today, I've done one load of mine and DH's stuff, and I have 2 more to go.

Well, the boys' closet is cleaned out. Now I just need Dh to put the storage boxes back on the top shelves and move the extra dresser out. We don't use it, so it needs to go. Next, I have to get the nursery closet cleaned. Dh confiscated it for his guitar equipment a few months ago, so I've got to work that out. I hate not having enough storage!

Dipes for NB: I've got BG 3.0s that I use on Nolan, but I don't like them on NBs. They didn't fit Nolan well until he was around 16lbs and he was a chubby baby. This time around, I think we're going to use prefolds, fitteds, and covers. I've got a few GM fitteds and a few small covers. I just need to get some prefolds and some more covers. I'm also trying to learn to knit longies.

Circe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2010, 08:19 AM   #15
momneedssupport
Registered Users

My Mood:

Gena, you're busy today!!! Where did you find the motivation???????

I think i'll try to get motivated and clean out DS's room. Tons of clothes that are too little need to be boxed up. Yep, I'll be doing that.

I also need to clean out from beneath the bathroom sinks. They're cluttered something fierce!!!!

FX I follow through!!!!!
Old 06-30-2010, 08:41 AM   #16
Circe
Registered Users
seller

Cecili--I'm leaving in 1.5 hours to take P. swimming, so it's this morning or tomorrow. I'm also trying to get all my stuff organized before school starts back so when it's time for our consignment sale in Oct, I'm not stressing like I usually do. School starts early here (in 4wks), so not a lot of time left.

Circe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2010, 10:04 AM   #17
AshleyLD
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

speaking of stashes.. I have a doz NB fitteds (about) and a 12 NB/sm or small fitteds. I have 20 NB PFs and 12 infant PF. I also have 6 BG Organics and 4 xs BGs. and 2 more XS on the way. I also have 5 PUL covers and lots of longies
Old 06-30-2010, 10:23 AM   #18
munchkinflame13
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Alisha, I have a pink basket that goes with me wherever I go. I keep diapers for the baby and a change of clothes for each of my kiddos and usually myself as well in it. Then I usually just take my purse in if I'm just running in the store or something because I can always come back to the care if I need a dipe. . . The basket is about 2'x 2' x 2' and fits perfectly in front of my passenger seat or on it, wherever I happen to want it that day lol.

I'm using fitteds and wool on the bean. Right now, I'm concentrating on making wool and am doing the monthly diaper swaps on here to try and get dipes for the newbie. IDK how many I have yet.

AFM, today I'm going to a farmer's market with my sis and then I'm going to go hang out at her house for a bit and I might go look for some maternity pants and a bra. I haven't decided yet. I'm doing laundry right now and waiting for the muffins to cool. Apparently my daily pancake craving has morphed into a daily muffin craving. Go figure.
Old 06-30-2010, 10:37 AM   #19
alishamommy
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I have 16 infant prefolds, 5 covers, 2 sandys newborns (plus 5 more that I did order but still am unsure if it was all a scam), a thirsties duo s, 1 klo newborn, 2 which i don't know who made them but they're adorable, and 3 bamboozles size 1. Then I have 2 BG 3.0 and all my pockets that my DS currently uses that are one size so if Beanie comes out a good size I'll be set!!!! Pretty good for a start I told myself that's enough for now...but I just keep buying!!
I wanna try longies this time around.

I'm just a , , , kinda momma -- and I wouldn't have it any other way
alishamommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2010, 11:07 AM   #20
gaia06
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Hello! I'm just starting my newborn stash...I have all pockets and AIOs from DD#1 that fit her as a toddler, but I never did CDs with her as a newborn, so I feel like everything is all new again with figuring out what will work for us with CDing a newborn...I'm psyched that we know it's a girl now and I can buy super girly CDs I think I will have prefolds and fitteds on hand to see what works...I think DH will have an easier time with fitteds so I'd also like to have them for him to use as well...
gaia06 is offline   Reply With Quote