Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 06-30-2010, 04:27 PM   #1
KassieP
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Soooo...is it September yet??!

I have been so tired the past few days and I have slept so much!! I feel like I could just lay in bed for the next 11 weeks! I am so ready for my baby to be here!

Advertisement

Old 06-30-2010, 04:37 PM   #2
Chrijodo
Registered Users
Formerly: RiverDrakesMomma
seller

My Mood:
Re: Soooo...is it September yet??!

I hear that.. I've reached this survival mode. I figure the appointments are going to keep me busy from here on out so hopefully time will fly.
Chrijodo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2010, 04:45 PM   #3
MrsS
Registered Users
seller

I'm TOTALLY with you!!!!
MrsS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2010, 04:50 PM   #4
KassieP
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Glad you ladies are... I feel teriible because I feel "so over it" ... I feel like that makes me a bad mother or something... but I am just ready to be done... it is to darn hot... and I am so tired!!
Old 06-30-2010, 05:51 PM   #5
LisaAnne
Registered Users

My Mood:

I remember feeling that way with DS, then realized that I wouldn't sleep well or through the night for many, many years to come after he was born. I am in no real hurry this time-life is crazy enough and I can't get DS to sleep through the night regularly! Babies are wonderful, sweet and snuggly, but they are so much easier to take care of when they're still in your belly!!!
Old 06-30-2010, 06:13 PM   #6
KassieP
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by LisaAnne View Post
I remember feeling that way with DS, then realized that I wouldn't sleep well or through the night for many, many years to come after he was born. I am in no real hurry this time-life is crazy enough and I can't get DS to sleep through the night regularly! Babies are wonderful, sweet and snuggly, but they are so much easier to take care of when they're still in your belly!!!
Hmmm this is true! I just wish that the backs of my legs would stop hurting and numbing... and I wish it were winter... maybe I should just move somewhere cold!!
Old 06-30-2010, 09:11 PM   #7
BreeCan2
Registered Users

Yep I'm done... it's so hot and my belly is just insanely huge and contractions are getting really painful (I have an irritable uterus and contract all day long... just for kicks) And if one more person at Walmart asks me if I'm "almost done right?" or "twins?" I'll just go balistic on them!

But I'm trying to remember that once baby gets here I wont get to sleep either and I'll just carry him around in my sling just like he were in my belly (only he's safer from the crazy hulligan siblings in my tummy) and the freakish looks I'll get from people at Walmart when I take all 5 kids by myself are far worse than the comments I'm getting now lol!

So live it up right?

Bree
BreeCan2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2010, 09:38 PM   #8
rosefall
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

ladies

"IF I HAD MY LIFE TO LIVE OVER ...

Instead of wishing away nine months of pregnancy, I'd have cherished
every moment and realized that the wonderment growing inside me was the
only chance in life to assist God in a miracle."
- Erma Bombeck
Old 07-01-2010, 12:14 AM   #9
LisaAnne
Registered Users

My Mood:

Kassie-I hope I didn't come off mean...I just know that the farther I get into this pregnancy, the less ready I am for this baby, but that's a lot of my own personal issues.

I do know that I am trying to enjoy this pregnancy as much as possible. Somehow, I think I enjoyed my pregnancy with Jack more, even though I was SOOOO sick with him. (I had severe morning sickness from 4 weeks until the day I went to the hospital to have him and went to the hospital at 5 pounds under my pre-preggo weight.) I do know that I missed being pregnant after I had him for months and months. Everyone said I was nuts, that I had the baby to snuggle, but there is something special about growing a baby and literally being together 24/7.

Oh, and I really, really would enjoy all the sleep you can get! I know I was so uncomfortable my last 2 months with Jack that I barely slept. Some days I feel like I haven't slept well since he was born. In fact, here I sit at 1am because he was up crying and I am too stressed to go back to sleep. Sigh. The joys of motherhood.
Old 07-01-2010, 03:46 AM   #10
hohaas
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I'm def ready for it to be September and to get her in my arms! So far I haven't minded being pregnant in the summer. Get tired more easily b/c of the heat and humidity but I stay mostly indoors anyway.