Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 07-01-2010, 06:23 AM   #11
lifeacoustic
Registered Users

My Mood:
Re: Soooo...is it September yet??!

I'm just ready to meet this baby! I'm scared about labor/delivery, and I'm terrified of change. BUT I have to trust that this was meant to be. I've never ever slept well and this time in my life is no exception. I get anywhere from 4 hours to 7 hours of very broken sleep. I need to start napping, I think - not necessarily because I'm tired but because I know my body needs it.

I am definitely feeling more pregnant now. The humidity makes me swell up like a balloon. I love heat and sweating, but I cannot stand swollen hands and feet. Yikes!

Advertisement

Old 07-01-2010, 09:02 AM   #12
KassieP
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by LisaAnne View Post
Kassie-I hope I didn't come off mean...I just know that the farther I get into this pregnancy, the less ready I am for this baby, but that's a lot of my own personal issues.

I do know that I am trying to enjoy this pregnancy as much as possible. Somehow, I think I enjoyed my pregnancy with Jack more, even though I was SOOOO sick with him. (I had severe morning sickness from 4 weeks until the day I went to the hospital to have him and went to the hospital at 5 pounds under my pre-preggo weight.) I do know that I missed being pregnant after I had him for months and months. Everyone said I was nuts, that I had the baby to snuggle, but there is something special about growing a baby and literally being together 24/7.

Oh, and I really, really would enjoy all the sleep you can get! I know I was so uncomfortable my last 2 months with Jack that I barely slept. Some days I feel like I haven't slept well since he was born. In fact, here I sit at 1am because he was up crying and I am too stressed to go back to sleep. Sigh. The joys of motherhood.

Oh no no!! You did not come off mean at all! I understand what you are saying. I am a first time mommy with this one...so I do not know all about the lack of sleep after they are born. So it made me think about it...maybe I do want to just keep him in there...only if it were cooler here...Charleston is HOT HOT HOT! lol
Old 07-01-2010, 09:05 AM   #13
KassieP
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by rosefall View Post
ladies

"IF I HAD MY LIFE TO LIVE OVER ...

Instead of wishing away nine months of pregnancy, I'd have cherished
every moment and realized that the wonderment growing inside me was the
only chance in life to assist God in a miracle."
- Erma Bombeck
Aww ...this made me tear up!! I am such a baby!!
Old 07-01-2010, 09:25 AM   #14
L J
Gazelle Intense
seller
seller

Until its time to go to bed at night (and I can't find a comfortable position) I don't even feel pregnant. I'm with Lisa, though - this baby is much easier in than out - if he wanted to stay in until he was a 6 month old, I'd be okay with that! Six month olds sleep better than newborns!
L J is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2010, 09:34 AM   #15
Fusion
Registered Users

My Mood:

i still have a huge to-do list, but i do hope the next 3 months fly by since time has just been dragging

Fusion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2010, 10:23 AM   #16
MommyKeller0107
Registered Users
seller

I'm excited for September to come, but I feel like this pregnancy is flying by!! I know I'm going to miss it terribly once it's over, so I'm trying to just enjoy the next few months preparing, but I can't wait to have a newbie to snuggle again!

L0Ri K

MAMA T0 KADE (1/07)
LEVi (09/10)!

:: & RUBY ♥ ::
MommyKeller0107 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2010, 10:51 AM   #17
tbowers8403
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I have so much to do these next two months and I can't wait till its over. That means I'll be moved into my new place, baby nursery will be ready, diapers washed, baby showers over with (to me its filled with drama!) and on the road to weight loss and snuggle-time with my good smelling baby.

I am not liking pregnancy especially since I just found out I'm now 205lbs and my Dr. gently scolded me

I don't even care anymore that its going to be the worst pain imaginable.

September come here fast!!
Old 07-01-2010, 01:18 PM   #18
MonkeyBean415
Registered Users
Formerly: Coastiefam415
seller
seller

I'm lucky because it's not hot here so I'm pretty comfortable. I have had a really easy pregnancy (so far..) and have been enjoying it so much! But I can't wait to hold my little girl.