Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 07-01-2010, 05:51 AM   #1
rachaeljohnson
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Daily Chat Thursday July 1st

Holy cow ladies...it's JULY!!!

Read the end of yesterday's chat and about peed myself. You ladies are too much

Randie-super cute dipe!

lisaanne-mmm, chipotle sounds great. Glad Jack didn't bring his stoicism home!

mag-lol...laughing after major surgery has to stink. But yep, i remember poor lor getting it everywhere and dh being so freaked out! ha ha. I actually told him to enjoy the girls now while he can bc those first 6 months he can't touch them.

michelle-glad you got some good deals. They are always hit and miss. Wow, 5'1"? LOL. My 18 year old sister is 5 foot even. lol. And with me being 5'10 and my dad 6' people think she was adopted or is 11...she gets kid menus quite often. However, she is at least a c/d boob...how did that happen?

jen-i may have giggled once or twice too...ha ha.

AFM-quick breakfast then grocery store then playdate at the playground and picnic lunch with my friend. Trying to enjoy this great weather! 77 today!

Advertisement

~MY BLOG~

rachaeljohnson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2010, 06:02 AM   #2
LisaAnne
Registered Users

My Mood:
Re: Daily Chat Thursday July 1st

Rachael-sounds like a fun day!! Our weather has been more reasonable this week, but the heat and humidity are returning very soon.

AFM-YAWN!!!! I was so stressed about Jack last night that I was up for almost 3 hours after he finally fell back to sleep. He woke up flipping out and screaming hysterically at 10:20 and again at 11:30. We seriously considered taking him to the ER because he wouldn't calm down and we couldn't figure out what was wrong with him. I finally gave him some ibuprofen, figuring something had to hurt, and he passed out 15 minutes later and slept until just before 6.

On the plus side, he woke up in a great mood this morning and I only have to watch my boys this morning from 9 to noon. Ahhhh....I think I will actually get a much-needed nap today since we'll be home by naptime! If not, I think I may have to turn some PBS Sprout on and crash on the couch for a bit. I am so tired my chest hurts and I am seriously nauseous.
Old 07-01-2010, 06:31 AM   #3
Chrijodo
Registered Users
Formerly: RiverDrakesMomma
seller

My Mood:

I can't believe it's July!!!

Rachael-- Have fun with the great weather!

Lisa-- Oh momma I so hope you get some good sleep today/tonight.

AFM: Prenatal appointment this afternoon at 3. Little bit of school work this morning maybe. Had a rough night last night. I'm INCREDIBLY ITCHY. My feet, my hands, moving up into my arms and legs and my belly. I feel like I could crawl out of my skin. UGH.
Chrijodo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2010, 06:31 AM   #4
kannondicarpo
seller
seller

My Mood:

Yesterday's thread was a great morning read!

Rachael: Enjoy our day. We are loving the break in the heat too. Hoping tomorrow is nice for packing the truck.

Lisa: Sorry to hear about Jack but so glad that he woke up in a good mood and that a nap is a realization goal today.

AFM: Nikolas is still sleeping. I laid back down with Kate who snuggled for about 15 minutes but then decided that she really did not want to go back to sleep. Booger! She is happily playing next to me though so I'll take it. Kelli and my niece are still sleeping so the house is quiet. Ahhh.

I found out a few days ago that our crib is recalled for 2 different reasons so I am going to take it back today instead of moving it home with us. I also have to pick up more boxes (I cannot believe we need MORE), packing tape...change of address forms.

Today is all about cleaning so we can out of here as early as possible tomorrow. Kevin finally decided to hire truck loaders so they should have most of everything done in a few hours.

I had some other things to say but Kate is harassing me so I forget. Talk to you soon ladies.

I am not sure when our internet is going down and I'm not sure when it will be back so don't worry if I go TOTALLY MIA for a few days.

Charlene Keala || 9.27.10, Zakary Michael || 10.25.12 & Baby "Momomi" || October 2014 ~

Loving life on the Big Island!
kannondicarpo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2010, 06:33 AM   #5
kannondicarpo
seller
seller

My Mood:

Cheli: Sorry that you are so itchy. Hope that you have a relaxing day.

Charlene Keala || 9.27.10, Zakary Michael || 10.25.12 & Baby "Momomi" || October 2014 ~

Loving life on the Big Island!
kannondicarpo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2010, 06:38 AM   #6
miraclebabysmama
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Morning...

To all the funny ladies... yesterday's thread was exactly what i needed to get my mind off my financial woes regarding my house, so thank you!!!

rachael- sounds like a fun day. we're gonna have a picnic too.

lisa- glad you finally got jack to sleep. we've had to do ibuprofen the last 2 nights for ava cuz she's cutting her eye teeth. she was awake every 20 minutes the 2 nights before that, so we caved and drugged her. sometimes you just gotta do that.

AFM: gonna try to pick up the house a little before heading to my aunt's house at 10am. from there we are going to a concert in the park from 11am-1pm. should be fun!!

ETA:
Shannon-hope the moving goes smoothly. remember to take care of yourself too in the process.

Cheli-sorry about the itchies, i hate that feeling.
My diapers are not collectors items...they are diapers...used to poop in.

Last edited by miraclebabysmama; 07-01-2010 at 06:43 AM.
miraclebabysmama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2010, 07:11 AM   #7
lifeacoustic
Registered Users

My Mood:

<------ serious out of control boobage. I am frightened at what is going to happen to these babies once THIS baby pops out. I'm well beyond the DD bra I bought and the large Medelas. I have no sports bras that fit. Ahhh! What am I gonna do? As for breast on belly - I got it... bad. I said to Josh the other day, "Now I get why moms end up with a saggy, deflated chest." Too bad besides bench pressing, you can make your boobs lift weights!!!

Rachael - Have a lovely day outside! Can't argue with 77 degrees.

Lisa - I am worried about you. You need to take care of yourself and that growing baby girl. Take a nap today - why? Because I say so! I hope your morning sitting goes smoothly and quickly. Hooray for half-days!

Cheli - I am in shock that it's July. After July... August - I feel like this baby could come anytime in August. My original due date based on my period was August 30. Eee! I'm sorry you're so dang itchy. I hate that! Usually for any kind of weird circulation/muscie/itching, I jack up my magnesium. Helps me relax and sleep. Make DH lube your skin up with some lotion.

Shannon - Best of luck with cleaning and the move! I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers that everything goes exactly how you want it to and when it doesn't that you are able to have a sense of humor about it. Safe travels and check in with us as soon as you can once you arrive at your destination.

Danielle - I love outdoor concerts of any kind. How fun! I hope you take a picnic lunch.

AFM - Well, our little vacation was a bust and we ended up at home less than 24 hours after we set out. Turns out Josh's "friends" haven't grown up at all. Entirely too much drinking and smoking for us. I couldn't even breathe! Gross. There's more to complain about regarding that, but we've put it past us. We ended up at home by Monday at dinnertime and enjoyed time together. We made a healthy dinner and walked around the lake, stopping at the rose garden and sharing some ice cream. Tuesday was filled with errands. And yesterday, OH MY GOSH! My house is CLEAN! My mom and sister were a tremendous help and I now have clean hardwood floors. Some of the furniture is moved around and our free crib finally came in! We were pleasantly surprised to discover that it's a beautiful crib. We were super lucky to get one that was well taken care of. My sister, Mom, and I put it together. Now... do I need a mattress pad or something? What do you put under your fitted sheet?

My feet were more swollen than ever after a huge day of cleaning. I know for a fact that I overdid it. I was having Braxton Hicks like crazy yesterday and even forgot to eat and drink water. So... today is about taking better care of myself. I had a glass of milk and whole wheat cinnamon chip toast (from great harvest) with peanut butter on it this morning. I am meeting Andrea, the one that had the baby shower in mid-march, for a drink at the coffeeshop down the street at 10:30am. They make a drink called the Hippie - caffeine free Hibiscus tea and lemonade mixture. Yum!

Other than that, I'm sure I'll be around here... happy day ladies!
Old 07-01-2010, 07:27 AM   #8
MommyKeller0107
Registered Users
seller

Morning

L0Ri K

MAMA T0 KADE (1/07)
LEVi (09/10)!

:: & RUBY ♥ ::
MommyKeller0107 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2010, 08:07 AM   #9
Fusion
Registered Users

My Mood:

good morning!
Enjoy your weather Rachael. It has cooled down a bunch here, but is also super rainy (yay, hurricane Alex, lol)
Hope you get a nap/some rest time in Lisa!
Cheli: sorry about the itching. only my belly is itching, but it is driving me crazy
Shannon: Good luck finishing the last minute moving stuff! The end is so close, pretty soon this will all just be a memory and you will be home among friends and family again.
Danielle: Enjoy the concert!
Angela: Hi there, good to hear from you again. I have quite a few old friends of my own that are still in irresponsible party-land that I have had to cut off in the past few years. Kind of makes me sad, but I am not the same party girl I used to be, nor will be I ever be again so it was a positive healthy change for me (DH is NOT a partier, so he keeps me on the straight and narrow )
Hi Lori

AFM: Somewhat busy day today. Going to go finish sewing my Mei Tai, then I have a friend coming over to give me a massage (finally, it's been about 2 months and my back/glutes are killing me). Then my mom is coming over for the afternoon Oh and here are all the fitteds I just finished - La-di-da patterns, almost all with cotton velour inners, cotton jersey hidden layer with a strip of zrob in the wet zone, and a mix of cotton interlock or cotton velour on the outside.

Had to buy this fabric for my Jameson I actually made 2 of these

the one from yesterday made from an old shirt of mine

Last edited by Fusion; 07-01-2010 at 08:08 AM.
Fusion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2010, 08:42 AM   #10
Chrijodo
Registered Users
Formerly: RiverDrakesMomma
seller

My Mood:

Randie-- you are so incredibly talented! I hope you find some time to relax today with your busy day!

Angela-- I'm sorry your vacation was cut short but Josh's friends not growing up fast enough! UGH

AFM: Jen and Mags I just wanted to let you know that the answer to that question I was working on was in regards to the redundancy of "lounging idly". My work for the school week is done WOOO HOOO.
Chrijodo is offline   Reply With Quote