Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 07-01-2010, 08:44 AM   #11
JamieJLD
Registered Users
seller
seller

Re: Daily Chat Thursday July 1st

Rachael: Have a great time outside today! That weather sounds heavenly! Oh I miss Michigan summers.

Lisa: I'm so sorry about the rough night last night! Thank goodness Jack woke up in a good mood. I hope this morning goes quickly and then you can relax with your boy this afternoon.

Cheli: I am so sorry about the itchies! Those are the worst!

Shannon: I'm glad that you will have nice weather for moving! The end is in sight, yay! Good luck with the move and the driving and I can't wait for you to be back in the swing of things in your new home.

Danielle: An outdoor concert sounds so fun! Enjoy!

Angela: Sorry that your visit with old friends was not so fun. I'm glad your mom and sister were such good helpers yesterday! I am so jealous of your clean house. With Billy working so much ours is descending into total chaos. As far as the crib, I've always had a mattress pad. I don't know now "necessary" it is, but I like having the buffer for leaks and pukes. Have fun with your friend today! That sounds like so much fun!

Hi Lori! I hope you are getting things settled in your new house.

Randie: Those diapers are so darn cute! You are doing such a good job and getting so much accomplished! Enjoy your massage today - you need one!

AFM: We made veggie cream cheese this morning and ate it on some jalapeno cheddar bagels from Panera. It was so good, Rosie and I had to make a second bagel after we had finished the first! Yummmmmmmm.

We have to go to the bank today and I'm tossing around the idea of going to the mall to get one or two maternity shirts. It is getting crazy - I have four shirts that fit and three dresses. That is a week's worth of clothes, but I'm constantly wanting a shirt and finding them all dirty. I'm trying so hard to wait until we get that maternity clothing coop stuff (it should be only another week or two, right?!), but I might break down and get one more shirt.

Then I have sewing plans and I'm going to start packing. Rosie and I are leaving for our big drive tomorrow after lunch. We'll stay in a hotel in Mississippi overnight and then get to Louisiana on Saturday. I'm so excited to see my sister! Oh, and I figured out my credit card situation. Thankfully Billy and I have different cards and he had one for his credit line in my name. So we called and activated it and now I've got a way to spend money without bringing cash or abusing the debit card (cash makes me nervous and I much prefer using credit to debit). Hooray for solving that issue!

Advertisement

Old 07-01-2010, 08:45 AM   #12
rachaeljohnson
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

lisaanne-yeah, it's coming back here too this weekend. Sorry about the rough night. I vote pbs sprouts!

cheli-ugh, dry skin or eczema or something? I had pupps with Lor and it was horrible!

shannon-bummer about the crib. Gona miss you for a few days!

danielle-sounds fun, enjoy your day!

angie-lol about the boobs...i think we all deserve a lift and inflation when we are done. Sorry the vacation was a bust. I have a waterproof organic cotton mattress pad on our crib just to make it more plush...but it's not really needed. Hope your swelling goes down and the bh subside. Take care of yourself.

Lori-hello!

randie-jealous as usual of your sewing. Bummer about the hurricane. Funny we lived in va beach before here and always heard all the hurricane news...now i don't even hear about it.

AFM-grocery shopping done. Sweet bread in the bread maker and off to the playground! Got uncured turkey dogs (oscar meyer) for .99...i am stoked!

I need bento boxes for me and lor...anyone know a good deal or site?
~MY BLOG~

rachaeljohnson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2010, 08:46 AM   #13
rachaeljohnson
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

jamie-gl with the trip and that breakfast sounds heavenly!! mmmmm
~MY BLOG~

rachaeljohnson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2010, 09:00 AM   #14
Salsa
Registered Users

Good morning! I've been busy with work this week so I have been scarce for the most part here. Tomorrow's finally Friday, right? Thank Goodness! I need a long weekend. My older DS had t-ball last night and it was so windy. It's supposed to continue for the next couple of days (up to 40 mph). At least it's warm - almost 90 here, but with the wind there isn't much humidity so it doesn't feel that hot.

Shannon - good luck with the move!

Cheli - let us know how your appt goes. You'll have to ask if there's anything you can do for the ichiness.

Angela - your boobs will probably get even larger with breastfeeding, too. Sorry, but the good thing is once you are done with that they shrink up and are smaller than before (at least in my case). Definitely not as perky as before kids though.

Jamie - I bought a couple new shirts last month and so I am now all set for these last 2 months. Have fun shopping.

Hi Rachael!

Hmm, I can't recall who else posted on page one so hi to those that I missed.

Karen
Salsa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2010, 09:10 AM   #15
benjaminsmom
Registered Users
seller
seller

Sorry not realy up for persies today, Ben woe up at 5 =(
But:
MMM Jamie I want bagels and cream cheese now!

Rach adorable diapers!

Just finished laughing may butt off at yesterdays thread. WOW you mommas are hilarious!
It is our holiday "weekend" today. There is a big festival in the field next to us so we will likely go join in the festivities. Not sure Benny and I will be up for fireworks tonight though. I wanna go luck at goodwill today,they are doing a 50% off sale today. SIL is gonna come over I believe. We will probably BBQ chicken breasts for supper with potatoes and maybe corn and asparagus. Not too sure.

Ben's haircut was a success. He did not cry and even sat on the horse (all the kids "chairs" are those little kiddie rides jeeps/ motorcycle/ duck/ horse/tractor). No cape but they did his whole head without a tear. I call it a win. Then we had my appointment. Apparently I was supposed to be there at 11am, LOL. But she squeezed me in. My GTT came back negative..... but she wants me to do it again So will be going back for that in a couple weeks I guess, UGH.
Then we were off to chiro. apparently they called the house and cancelled our appointment while we were doing Ben's haircut, so headed home.
Old 07-01-2010, 09:33 AM   #16
JamieJLD
Registered Users
seller
seller

Rosie just pooped in the toilet!!! Yay!!!!

I texted Billy and he responded, "wow! did you take a picture?"

Is he sick or what? It honestly didn't occur to me.

Anyway, I am so proud.
Old 07-01-2010, 09:41 AM   #17
L J
Gazelle Intense
seller
seller

Morning y'all! I only have a minute, DP is actually rushing ME to get dressed for a change. He wants to go do something. No clue what, I'm just happy he seems to be "present" today for the first time in a long time. (He's always at work, even when he's not.)

I am loving all these fluffy pics, Randi! And Cheli, your colorful LBs make me want to buy more! I have 4, one chewed on by a dog and missing a couple of snaps, but it still works. ALL left over from Henry. You make me want pretty ones!

Lisa, I'm thinking about you mama. I have no advice or suggestions for you, unfortunately, but I'm thinking about you.

Tracy - I'm so glad Ben's haircut was a success!

Angela - I want pictures of your crib! No clue on the mattress pad... that's something I hadn't considered yet. This will be my first time having a crib. I guess waterproof mattress covers make sense, huh?

I have to go to work today at 4, so it'll be late before I'm back on. Y'all have a good day!

OH - Henry slept all night in his bed last night! Here's hoping for a few more nights of it to get back in the habit.
L J is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2010, 09:51 AM   #18
stevensmom
Super Moderator
Squeeze your own darn cheeks
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:

Hi Mommas

It's been a long time since I've been on the daily chats....I swear I would have more time when I was done working last Tuesday but it's been kind of hectic in our house since then. (you can check out my siggy about my dad's twin brother)

Steven is sleeping on the floor in our room so I was able to sneek out of bed and get online for a few minutes.

Sorry don't have time or energy for persis right now...also the fact that my computer keeps kicking me off the internet!

We have moved all of my teaching stuff into our house....it has taken up the master closet downstairs (we have two master bedrooms)...as well as part of that room...and our 3 car garage is now a 2 car garage! I need to go through all of my stuff and purge somethings that I know I haven't used in a long time. However I'm not getting rid of my books....Steve can always use those if I don't go back to work!

Hope you all have a good day...it's suppose to be nice here again today...hey after the MONTHS of rain here I'll take anything but rain! We are going to get packed to head to our lake house for the weekend to watch the fireworks on the lake. Feel kind of bad that we have to leave my family here...but we can't plan the funeral.
Swag with me! Bing it!
stevensmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2010, 10:03 AM   #19
magbtrfly
Banned
seller

My Mood:

morning....I swear the further along I get the more tired I am and I don't want to wake up in the AM. But I guess DH keeping me up everynight past 12am and then DD coming in and crawling into bed at 5am doesn't help either

I read everyone's post just have a lot to do today so I'll respond a little later.

Ladies have a wonderful day!
magbtrfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2010, 11:41 AM   #20
Fusion
Registered Users

My Mood:

omg, i seriously feel like i have a brand new body now after that massage. definitely not going another 2-3 months before i get another

Fusion is offline   Reply With Quote