Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 07-01-2010, 06:02 AM   #1
elizabeth429
Registered Users
seller

Dec. Bellies Daily Chat 7/1!

Happy July! Anyone got any fun plans for the 4th? I have to work this weekend, but we are going to see some fireworks and havng a cookout on Sunday.

I think we're going to go to the library today, but not sure what else. Kind of a lazy day. DH has to work tonight but is here during the day, so I'm sure we'll do something! Have a wonderful day ladies

Advertisement

Our Blog: Small Hands Inspired.
elizabeth429 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2010, 06:15 AM   #2
alishasmom
Registered Users

Re: Dec. Bellies Daily Chat 7/1!

Happy Canada Day to any iother Canadian mamas!

Have fun at the library We love going to the library.

We are off into town today for the Canada Day celebrations, My daughter is cheerleading and then a BBQ tonight, watch some fireworks and off to the cottage tomorrow morning.
Follow the cloth diaper challenge! http://clothchallenge.blogspot.com
alishasmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2010, 06:37 AM   #3
elizabeth429
Registered Users
seller

Wow, Happy Canada Day all you Canadian mamas!!! I didn't even know Hope you all enjoy the day

Our Blog: Small Hands Inspired.
elizabeth429 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2010, 07:16 AM   #4
krispy79
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

So happy to wake up in 68 degree house, was a cool night and all windows were open and fans blowing. Hopefully the house will stay cool.
Traveling home to Buffalo this weekend for the holiday, should be fun and cooler! We will enjoy 4th celebrations on this side of the boarder, and of course venture to Canada for a little fun on that side of the lake.

Is Someone Hurting you? You can talk to me 1.800.838.8238
krispy79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2010, 07:34 AM   #5
tamesis
Registered Users
seller

Morning ladies! Happy Canada Day Jen, and other Canadians.
Nothing too fancy going on here, starting my work week, so I'm off to work for 12 hours today, then night shift tomorrow and Saturday. My sis turns 30 Sunday, so we're all going out for dinner, should be nice.

Anyone else think that this summer is going by WAY too fast, and can't believe it's July 1 already?! Holy moly!!!!
tamesis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2010, 08:12 AM   #6
alisha_roseleip
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Happy Canada Day to all you up North

Not much going on here today. Need to finish cleaning and then tonight DD and I have swim lessons again. We are enjoying it, but I am rather annoyed that I paid for her to take classes and the only thing that they would let her take because she was only 3 was the mom and me class. I think that if I was not there she would be swimming already. I also think that 3 is more than old enough to take swim lessons. I am talking to the manager again tonight when we go to see if we can get her in the end of the summer.
It is not out of meanness or rudeness but it is not yours unless you ask for paypal address or you ask me to hold it for you because we are working on a deal. Asking for more pics does not mean we are in the middle of a deal
alisha_roseleip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2010, 08:23 AM   #7
g&g
Registered Users

My Mood:

Happy Canada Day Jen!

Kristy, I hope your house stays cool for you!

We were planning on going to Mother Goose Storytime at the library, but DD slept in until 9:30, so no go! Today we are probably going to run to Wal-Mart (shudder-on payday of all things) to get some stuff for dinner and for our weekend trip!
Katy, outnumbered Marine wife/mom/geologist to a spunky Hoo, a sweet Pipes, with #3 due in Aug, and 2 crazy wiener dogs, Graben and Gabi.

g&g is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2010, 08:34 AM   #8
CandiceM
Registered Users

My Mood:

Happy Canada Day!

We're just hanging out at home for a bit. Hubby has to work today, but he'll be leaving early so we can head to Halifax with the kids to have dinner and walk around the waterfront and watch the fireworks over the harbour.

Oh! and on Kijiji a lady was selling the red chicco high chair I want that is 179.99 here at sears, for $60, so we're picking that up for the new baby Now I just need a bassinet. And maybe a swing, but I haven't decided on that yet.
Old 07-01-2010, 09:57 AM   #9
tabbytoes
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

happy canada day to canadian mommies!! have fun at the celebrations!

g&g i shudder with u i hate walmart lol
tamesis yes this summer is flying by
alisha_roseleip good luck with the swimming lessons!
krispy79 hope you stay cool!
elizabeth429 have fun at the library!

i'm 15 weeks today ! i think i'm feeling movement every once in a while but i'm not 100% thats what i'm feeling. my uncle called last night (he lives on the same island as my brother), he lost his job yesterday due to the oil as well . and they are slowly closing the island off so unless you live there you aren't allowed across the bridge. dang BP. So if my uncle comes back i'll have someone to lay my new carpets i know i'm bad but he used to do it for a living so i figure if he is here i will use it to my advantage.
tabbytoes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2010, 12:22 PM   #10
T&Gmama
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Morning mama's!

Megan- Enjoy your day with your DH. Mine is off starting tomorrow and doesn't go back until tuesday morning

Jen-Enjoy your day!

Kristy- Yay for a cool house. My AC is crap it takes fans and the AC to get it to cool off!

Tamesis- Boo for work! ITA this summer has gone by far too fast. I can't believe it's July already, but I am so thankful at the same time because my mommy comes home from deployment soon!

Alisha- I hope they allow her into the swim class!

Katy- I shudder with you about walmart!

Candice- Awesome deal on the high chair! I think I want something more GN for a chair too. I've seen enough pink to last me almost a life time and I'm not even 20 weeks pregnant yet

tabbytoes- Yuck about your uncle. My DH was previously employed by BP, so thankful that is no longer because I don't think we'd be ok with it. Another plus about it is you can have your carpet layed!

AFM- I had a great nights sleep but with a pretty wacky dream. I had a dream that I... yes I gave myself an ultrasound and there was a penis... my little girl had grown a penis... I'd be perfectly fine with it if it were a boy, but I just have to laugh at all the returning and reselling I'd have to do! Not doing much around the house today. Tomorrow we are cleaning again and just going to enjoy the weekend. I have to go get some more soil from the garden store. We are going to attempt to grow some strawberries and another tomato plant.

Enjoy your day mama's! Happy Canada day to those north of me
T&Gmama is offline   Reply With Quote