Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
Old 07-01-2010, 06:41 PM   #11
Registered Users
My Mood:
Re: Dec. Bellies Daily Chat 7/1!

I'm 15 weeks today too!! Yay due date buddy! =)

We ended up not leaving the house. I figured as long as the baby had milk and food, I didn't need to go to the store. Plus, DH isn't getting home until late (again) so he can do what I have been doing all day and eat out of the cabinets and freezer....I'm such a good wife, lol!

And I haven't packed yet! Ack! We are leaving tomorrow morning for our weekend trip to Myrtle Beach! Yay! Hope everyone else has a great 4th of July weekend!

Katy, outnumbered Marine wife/mom/geologist to a spunky Hoo, a sweet Pipes, with #3 due in Aug, and 2 crazy wiener dogs, Graben and Gabi.

g&g is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2010, 07:24 PM   #12
Registered Users

Alisha, I agree for being 3 they should do something!!! DD is only 10 months old and we have 3 year olds in her class, and they are always bored. They could be doing so much more.

Katy, I totally know what you mean. I always plan to do something, but change my mind. As long as I can make it though the day, no biggie!

Candice, sounds like a sweet deal! I've never heard of that website, now i need to check it out.

Tabby, Happy 15 weeks! I felt like that was a big one too! I love feeling this kid move, even if it's not very often, such an awesome feeling. So so very sorry about your uncle loosing his job, but I'm glad you'll have him closer!

Alicia, LOL no worries, you're pic was as girly as they get! Although, I'm still crazy and feel the need to check myself every couple of weeks to make sure it hasn't "fallen off"

I have my appointment to meet with the homebirth midwife all set up for next Tuesday! So excited!!! She sounds so very nice in her emails and I really hope it will be a good fit. Now just that DH can take the night off of work to meet with her as well. I really want him involved in making this decision, even though he's kind of just going with whatever makes me happy.
Megan, Navy wifey to A, Homeschooling Mama to L ('09) and I ('10)
Expecting Adeline Kate August '14!

Our Blog: Small Hands Inspired.

Last edited by elizabeth429; 07-01-2010 at 07:26 PM.
elizabeth429 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2010, 07:53 PM   #13
Registered Users
My Mood:

hehe Megan I was seriously going to go spend 50$ to have it re-confirmed. It was just SO real. I'm still so jealous of your job! I hope to become a sonographer here within the next 5 years. Any insider tips?
Alicia. CPST!
Mama to Trinton 6-15-2007 ,Gavin 11-18-2008 Emma 11-27-2010, and with our last baby BOY 10-05-2012!
Proud to Corey.
T&Gmama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2010, 08:08 PM   #14
Registered Users
My Mood:

Well class was cancelled tonight because of a big storm, but I did call this afternoon and the manager said she has seen Reegan swim and that if she can learn to float on her back she will let her in. She can already do it, it is just a matter of making her comfortable enough with it to do it for more than a few seconds at a time.
Wife to Derek Peter(one amazing daddy) and mama to four
It is not out of meanness or rudeness but it is not yours unless you ask for paypal address or you ask me to hold it for you because we are working on a deal. Asking for more pics does not mean we are in the middle of a deal
alisha_roseleip is offline   Reply With Quote