Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 07-01-2010, 07:33 AM   #11
Mom2frick&frack
Registered Users

My Mood:
Re: ~~Daily Chat Thursday 7/1~~

Quote:
Originally Posted by momneedssupport View Post
What?? No morning post??? Bummer.

I dreamt last night that my baby resided in a cheese grater inside my uterus and we pulled the cheese grater out to see if it was a boy or girl. WEIRD!!!! HE was sleeping and I thought he was dead, but my friend assured me he was just sleeping. Then we quickly put the cheese grater back inside and then I ran out to tell DH that we don't have to wait for the u/s tomorrow. My dreams are so freaky.

I also dreamt that I was playing a video game that I didn't understand. I was fighting a giant metal thing with tenticles and then I jumped in front of it and saw a team of horses. So I jumped on a lead.....no saddles and started hauling a**. A guy jumped on the other lead and started hitting on me so I jumped on him.....yep. I quickly did it in the heat of battle. WERID.
AND, it wasn't my husband.
Ok woman! You officially have the weirdest dreams in the world! I LMAO everytime I read them. What goes on in that head of yours? I am weird that I have NO dreams when PG. Well, I'm sure I dream but I don't remember any of them ever. I guess that's good for me becaue I don't know what I would do if I was dreaming about cheese graters and stuff. LOL!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Circe View Post
Morning!

We're going to visit a friend of DH's who had a baby in April (wasn't due until last week). He came home from the NICU 2wks ago, so we're going over to take a baby present.

Then we get to come home and shell more peas. We put 8 qt bags in the freezer last night and stil have more to do.

I'm going out tonight with some women from work to see Phantom of the Opera in Atlanta. Dh is babysitting for one of the women, so he'll get to see what it's like to have 3 kids.

Hope everyone has a great day!
Love me some newbie snuggles! I am so jealous of your garden. We planted a small one this year to get started and I plan a much bigger one next year.

Bought my first pair of longies off Spots last night. My GF is an enabler! She sent me a text pic of a GN pair with matching hat for only $25. I snatched them up fast. lol! Can't wait to get them. I got 2 Kawaii covers for the newbie yesterday and a Camo Kawaii for Ethan too. I love my fluffy mail!

Advertisement

Old 07-01-2010, 07:48 AM   #12
SimpleAtHeart
Registered Users

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by momneedssupport View Post
Why so much ealier?? Why not Nov 1st?? Are they afraid you'll go ino labor? I on't really understand c-sections because I haven't had one. You've still got lots of time......sit back and enjoy it.

You're going to have your baby about a month before me!!!
Well, MD`s are kind of funny like that, if it`s a sure thing, they like to schedule it in advance. With repeat scheduled sections, my MD likes to take the babies arond wk. 39
He did tell me to check our schedule to make sure all was good, I guess in case we have family coming in, etc.. so maybe we could still fiddle around with it..... although I never go against the grain
november was really in my head !!!
SimpleAtHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2010, 07:55 AM   #13
pamnkevin
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Morning all. Getting really anxious for my u/s this afternoon. It's at 3pm est. I will try to come on tonight with the update...if not, definitely first thing tomorrow morning. Ugh...this day is going by so slow!!!
Old 07-01-2010, 08:21 AM   #14
momneedssupport
Registered Users

My Mood:

oh Pam, I can't wait!!!! This day will drag on for you, huh??

Mine's tomorrow......I can't do anything to speed this day and tomorrow up!!!
Old 07-01-2010, 08:47 AM   #15
karaintx
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

I'm exhaaaausted!! Stella got up at 530 screaming her head off for now reason. I took DH to work since its been icky weather here with residual hurricane rain.
I ran by WM on the way home + picked up some bfast groceries. Came home + made some bacon (baked in the oven, I suck at making it stovetop!) and a spinach/cheese quiche.

We just got done eating, I gotta shower, and run to put DHs paycheck in the bank.
I'm picking up a cozy coupe for Stella off of CL. I'm getting so cheap (thrifty?) And refuse to pay retail for anything!!

I hope everyone is doing well. I've been doing a lot of cutting/sewing the last few days. I've got a bunch of craft shows to do in the Fall for getting ready for the holiday season.
Trying to do as much as I can before I get HUGE!
Old 07-01-2010, 09:11 AM   #16
connorsmama
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

lol cecili- WEIRD dreams, but you seriously make me laugh

Gena- have fun at the opera, that sounds fun!

Quote:
AFM: yesterday I had an OB-GYN appt. My "official" due date is Nov. 3rd ...... but because I will deliver c-sec. that bumps us into late Oct. (I hope I can still stay in the Nov. group we are looking at Oct.26th now - I asked to avoid being too close to Halloween.)
It`s so silly but I feel like, "Oh no we`re not ready.. it`s so soon" and I`m getting worried
I`m just having trouble adjusting........ I was focused on early Nov.
bummer, Ive been thinking alot about the labor lately, and how busy my OB is.. she is the only female ob for this hospital, and im kinda worried because she is so busy.. that she wont be there for my labor/delivery, and i will have a guy... which in that case.. I would probably leave the hospital and go to a different one (I cant have male OB's... personal issue) but i am seriously worried about that.. im going to have to talk to her about it when i see her on the 12th.

kellie- dont be afraid to buy newbie stuff! lol.. you are just getting prepared!! I got some fluffy mail yesterday... PINK FLUFFY MAIL! it made me sooo happy!

AFM:
SOMEONE. PLEASE. SHOOT. ME. NOW! these kids are driving me nuts
Although im happy that dh got them down to bed at a decent hour last night, they woke up at the CRACK A$$ of dawn and were SOOO loud! oh my dear lord, i swear, i wouldve freaked out if dh hadnt been here..
and last night, this was SOO weird.. I wake up at 3:50am this morning hearing my ds yelling at my BIL to help him get dressed... so i go out there to see whats up because ds is freaking out... he is standing in the living room naked. I asked him why he was naked and he said he had to pee.. so i took him to the bathroom, and then he said he wanted new pajamas.. i asked him why and he said just because he wanted to change... ??? so i changed him and got him in bed, I also checked his other pj's (maybe he peed?) nope.. nothign wrong with them.. and it was creepy, he was totally shaky and bugeyed.. i think he was sleep walking!
It was so weird, i was creeped out about it for a while and couldnt fall back asleep!

ok.. rant and weirdness over! lol
on a good note, I finished my silly stripes longies, and am now moving on to the shoes/hat!
and im going rummaging today, and skipping poms practice because i am just too stressed out to deal with teenagers today.
Korin mommy to connor 1/11/07 and Addison 11/15/10 due with baby #3 11/10/15
wahm behind Shizz Knitz
connorsmama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2010, 09:19 AM   #17
pamnkevin
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by connorsmama View Post
AFM:
SOMEONE. PLEASE. SHOOT. ME. NOW! these kids are driving me nuts
Although im happy that dh got them down to bed at a decent hour last night, they woke up at the CRACK A$$ of dawn and were SOOO loud! oh my dear lord, i swear, i wouldve freaked out if dh hadnt been here..
and last night, this was SOO weird.. I wake up at 3:50am this morning hearing my ds yelling at my BIL to help him get dressed... so i go out there to see whats up because ds is freaking out... he is standing in the living room naked. I asked him why he was naked and he said he had to pee.. so i took him to the bathroom, and then he said he wanted new pajamas.. i asked him why and he said just because he wanted to change... ??? so i changed him and got him in bed, I also checked his other pj's (maybe he peed?) nope.. nothign wrong with them.. and it was creepy, he was totally shaky and bugeyed.. i think he was sleep walking!
It was so weird, i was creeped out about it for a while and couldnt fall back asleep!

ok.. rant and weirdness over! lol
on a good note, I finished my silly stripes longies, and am now moving on to the shoes/hat!
and im going rummaging today, and skipping poms practice because i am just too stressed out to deal with teenagers today.
I can't imagine all those kiddos in my house Crazy about your ds...definitely sounds like sleepwalking.

Hey...i was wondering...from another thread we all started...do you have any pics of the soft soled shoes you make? I'd love to get some for my newb
Old 07-01-2010, 09:23 AM   #18
connorsmama
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by pamnkevin View Post
I can't imagine all those kiddos in my house Crazy about your ds...definitely sounds like sleepwalking.

Hey...i was wondering...from another thread we all started...do you have any pics of the soft soled shoes you make? I'd love to get some for my newb
I have some here
http://s83.photobucket.com/albums/j2...er/FSOT/Shoes/

I dont really have any knits left for the top, but I do have a ton of fleece to do all fleece w/ a skid resistant bottom
Korin mommy to connor 1/11/07 and Addison 11/15/10 due with baby #3 11/10/15
wahm behind Shizz Knitz
connorsmama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2010, 09:28 AM   #19
pamnkevin
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by connorsmama View Post
I have some here
http://s83.photobucket.com/albums/j2...er/FSOT/Shoes/

I dont really have any knits left for the top, but I do have a ton of fleece to do all fleece w/ a skid resistant bottom
Aww...those are too cute! I'll definitely have to get a couple of pairs from you...that is if you think you have the time to make some PM me if you want
Old 07-01-2010, 09:46 AM   #20
ashtonsmom
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

good moring ladies! Happy Canada day to us canadians!!! i need to work on the garden a bit this morning later then its off to celebrate!!

cecili: im a weird dreamer too!!! seriously!!

Kealii:i hope things get less stressful for you!

pam: we cant wait unitl tomorrow for u/s results so it will have to be today!

simpleatheart: of course you can stay!!

Tiffany: you can complain all you want here!!

Korin: you poor thing! snap those kids into shape! LOL i would love to get some shoes from you! i have quite a few knit scraps that i have nothing to use them for. How big of pieces do you need?

I hope everyone has a good day!