Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 07-01-2010, 11:47 AM   #31
tedcgh
Registered Users
seller
seller

Re: ~~Daily Chat Thursday 7/1~~

Quote:
Originally Posted by munchkinflame13 View Post
Anyone else have compulsive spending right now? Last night, I had to have a bella band and today I'm IDSO more yarn and can't find a thing to buy. Normally, I'd be happy not to spend money (I'd rather save it "for something better"), but not right now
Yes this past week I have been a huge compulsive spender. I need PP to go down for a while.

Advertisement

Old 07-01-2010, 12:12 PM   #32
SimpleAtHeart
Registered Users

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by connorsmama View Post
Sandra- I would only need like a DC cut.

Here's the silly stripes longies for Krystals Bean!
Oh, I want those !!!! What beautiful color combo. and texture !!!
SimpleAtHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2010, 12:56 PM   #33
ashtonsmom
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

cecili: thats reallly cool the fireman did that!!

korin, ok dumb butt here, a DC cut as in diaper cut? nothing smaller? and those longies are beautiful!!! great job!!!! lucky krystal!!!!

christina: i havent been TOO bad with spending lately. but you never know when that might change! lol

i have been cutting some of my knits diaper cuts i got in the mail for my extended tabs prefolds. i think im going to do stretch terry over all and a couple layers of bamboo fleece just in the middle. that way i get the super stretchy sides like i like but lots of absorbency in the middle.

i ate pretty good so far today. breaky was : cup of half caff coffee, toast and orange slices. lunch was a turkey creamcheese wrap(only ate about half) with sliced cherry tomatos. im saving up for the mini doughnuts later!!!! and cotton candy!!!! mmmm
Old 07-01-2010, 01:04 PM   #34
momneedssupport
Registered Users

My Mood:

Anyone else ravenous??? Seems like I can't eat enough. I start to feel sick and empty......my stomach just growled and I seriuously just had a bowl of granola cereal. Geez. I'm eating us out of house and home.
Old 07-01-2010, 01:21 PM   #35
Mom2frick&frack
Registered Users

My Mood:

Cecili~I am hungry all the time too. So cool about the fire truck!

I am also battling bad heartburn again. Had it so bad with DS I was on Prilosec from now til I had him. I think I am heading down that road again. UGH! It hurts! I even get it from drinking water!

Just bought a cute shirt of HC. It says, "Stick around for the show. I nurse in public." I got such a giggle out of it I had to have it.
Old 07-01-2010, 01:50 PM   #36
munchkinflame13
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

I am dealing with heartburn, too. And I'm always hungry. Sometimes the eating helps the heartburn and sometimes it makes it worse.
Old 07-01-2010, 01:56 PM   #37
connorsmama
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashtonsmom View Post
cecili: thats reallly cool the fireman did that!!

korin, ok dumb butt here, a DC cut as in diaper cut? nothing smaller? and those longies are beautiful!!! great job!!!! lucky krystal!!!!

christina: i havent been TOO bad with spending lately. but you never know when that might change! lol

i have been cutting some of my knits diaper cuts i got in the mail for my extended tabs prefolds. i think im going to do stretch terry over all and a couple layers of bamboo fleece just in the middle. that way i get the super stretchy sides like i like but lots of absorbency in the middle.

i ate pretty good so far today. breaky was : cup of half caff coffee, toast and orange slices. lunch was a turkey creamcheese wrap(only ate about half) with sliced cherry tomatos. im saving up for the mini doughnuts later!!!! and cotton candy!!!! mmmm
Like a small dc (18x18) would do the whole outsides of the shoes kwim?
otherwise, if you just wanted the tops of the front, it would take like a 8x5 piece.

As for the shoes.. I can do NB-toddler sized.

and the longies, thank you ladies I just used a normal longies pattern (by now i improvise) and changed up the stitching, instead of doing a straight up stockinette stitch, i did it in all different kinds. (mostly seed stitch and garter)
Korin mommy to connor 1/11/07 and Addison 11/15/10 due with baby #3 11/10/15
wahm behind Shizz Knitz
connorsmama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2010, 05:19 PM   #38
mayasmom23
Registered Users

My Mood:

Korin, those longies are gorgeous!
Not much to report here. Feeling sick again this am. Took a nap and now I feel a little better. Need to do dishes and decide what's for dinner. Also need to go to the grocery store and do a little bit of shopping.
Old 07-01-2010, 11:12 PM   #39
connorsmama
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

ok.. so Im being crazy right now!
and here's the reason first:
I have had a friend of mine do my hair for the past 3 1/2 years, and has always done it as soon as i needed it done, well. I got my hair done when i was like 9 1/2 weeks preggo, and so now (like 2-3 weeks ago) I asked my friend do get the stuff to do it again (she uses professional paul mitchell stuff)... well.. two weeks and she has put it off OVER and OVER and OVER again, and quite frankly, im sick of it.. so tonight..
and here's why im crazy,
Im dying my hair brown. I HATED my hair brown when i was pregnant with my son, so to be honest, im pretty sure i will hate it now.. but my hair is really so many different shades, the only way to make it look right, would be to dye it brown.. so that is what im doing.. and if i hate it.. I will go to a salon to get highlights..
Wish my luck.. I have the timer going right now, I will post pics in the AM
Korin mommy to connor 1/11/07 and Addison 11/15/10 due with baby #3 11/10/15
wahm behind Shizz Knitz
connorsmama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2010, 11:41 PM   #40
lil'mommakaye
Registered Users
seller

I LOVE THE LONGIES KORIN!!! i have enough interlock left to make you a couple outfits with! i am going to katies tomorrow to work on the rest of the stuff!
Here is a little taste of what we started!!!

Good luck with your hair!!!!

I hope i can get up early enough to chat wwith you ladies! i havent been on here much and when i do im too lazy to read through everything and do persies!
Im off to bed! GnitE!!

Krystal
Momma to 99, 07 & Stella Grace 10/28/10
~My Star In Heaven~
lil'mommakaye is offline   Reply With Quote