Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 07-09-2010, 12:49 PM   #111
BuddhaBaby
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Garnet Gab -July- Monthly Chat

Not very. I find her to be completely obnoxious. I think it bothers me most because she lives like 15 minutes away and maybe comes to see to the kids every couple of months and then she reposts these pics like are her everything.

Advertisement

Old 07-09-2010, 01:39 PM   #112
JoeysMomma
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by kbrooks24 View Post
Oh I snappi LOL I tried pinning with DS2 and I liked it ok for a little while, but then he got chubby and i had to use 2 pins. I hate the holes too--snappis will snag, but they dont leave holes like pins do.
Yeah I'm lucky Kellen is a total peanut, he still fits in his newborn mr bubbles mutt too LOL Front snapping mutts to me are HUGE in the waist. I only have them in larges for my middle son, and he's kinda bulky--but he has a small waist so they fit funny even on the smallest setting. I prefer the 3sr's on him for the fit.
I've never tried bumstoppers--all the babes i've seen them on have chubby legs so I'm a little nervous. I wish he'd bulk up! Cloth diapering my chubby middle son was SO much easier!
The crotch on them is more wide/bulky than others.

I also have a BSRB on the way from last week's stocking.
And I just got a snapless SBish in the mail today that I will try this afternoon.

Still trying to find our perfect fitted for Emma, so I'm trying one of everything. lol.
Old 07-09-2010, 02:01 PM   #113
ANDREA0507
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I've decided I dont like fitteds with Anna. I'm selling all of them (still have 6 ml babyshapes left) I use mostly pockets with her. I love the trimness and the dryness. I miss the cute prints a little...but not as much as I thought I would.
Old 07-09-2010, 02:06 PM   #114
kbrooks24
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeysMomma View Post
The crotch on them is more wide/bulky than others.

I also have a BSRB on the way from last week's stocking.
And I just got a snapless SBish in the mail today that I will try this afternoon.

Still trying to find our perfect fitted for Emma, so I'm trying one of everything. lol.
Another one I love is COZZYBUNZ! Seriously has the absorbency of a sticky peas, but it's made with BF instead of BV or CV so to me it would last longer. I just got our 5th one, I'm hoping to have an entire stash of SP's and CB's.

kbrooks24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2010, 02:46 PM   #115
AmberP
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

We are 90% prefolds, thirsties and wool and 10%bgos. I just love the prefolds, but I am about to need to buy toddler ones! We had a checkup at WIC yesterday. Sean is 19.45lbs at 5 months and 1 week. Hello chunk!

I just ordered two pairs of woolly bottoms from the sale last night. Hopefully a M will fit Sean this fall. I am a little worried because of all the size discrepancies I hear about O_o
Old 07-09-2010, 03:14 PM   #116
kbrooks24
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

The newer woolybottoms I've gotten are HUUUUGE! I got him some XS's and they will probably STILL fit this winter!

kbrooks24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2010, 03:20 PM   #117
AmberP
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by kbrooks24 View Post
The newer woolybottoms I've gotten are HUUUUGE! I got him some XS's and they will probably STILL fit this winter!
Great. LOL What size clothes is Kellen in? Sean is in 9-12 at this point. I guess if they don't fit, I can send them back or sell them.
Old 07-09-2010, 03:33 PM   #118
Meadowmother
Registered Users
seller

I just started using my GMs on Violet and I like them. I love my fitteds and wool But I superduper <3 my BG OS lately too. I have enough diapers to diaper triplets, so I am not trying anything new that's for sure!

I really like our pedi. SHe loves talking about about the handmade things the girls wear. And she thinks it is so great that I CD. She is very involved and I like that. I think it is very important to have a good relationship with the pedi if you can.

ISO:Joel Dewberry Aviary fabric
Meadowmother is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2010, 03:35 PM   #119
Meadowmother
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmberP View Post
We are 90% prefolds, thirsties and wool and 10%bgos. I just love the prefolds, but I am about to need to buy toddler ones! We had a checkup at WIC yesterday. Sean is 19.45lbs at 5 months and 1 week. Hello chunk!

I just ordered two pairs of woolly bottoms from the sale last night. Hopefully a M will fit Sean this fall. I am a little worried because of all the size discrepancies I hear about O_o
Mediums are pretty big. I used them on Meadow this past winter, so when she was 18mo to 2years old. I have smalls and a couple sm/med for this winter. I think you might be surprised when you get them how big they are.

ISO:Joel Dewberry Aviary fabric
Meadowmother is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2010, 04:24 PM   #120
THBVsMama
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Woollybottoms run big. Emma just grew out of the XS and that's only because she's too tall for them now. I would venture to say she's 17ish lbs, too. The smalls fit nicely, but still on the big side. I have a feeling she will be wearing them for quite a while.

I love my ped. He's very supportive of my decision not to vaccinate, encourages waiting until 6 months before starting solids, and over a year to forward face. I assume he's very pro-nursing, as every appt he asks if I'm still nursing, to which he says "good."

expecting our 2nd baby
girl next March

THBVsMama is offline   Reply With Quote