Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 08-12-2010, 05:48 AM   #1
mommyof3monsters
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
what a week!!!

so far! We've had some horrific "familly drama" with SIL and FIL ( nothing new but even worse than normal since we dont talk to them normally lol ) I've been super sick , my poor Dr must think I'm a nutcase as worried as I've been about things this week BUT bless his heart he understands why and thats something I've enver had with a dr before at all( him and his wife went through the EXACT same thing we did with our last pregnancy and they just had their little miracle baby a few months ago ) Dh quit smoking ( he had quit at one point when we were seperated and then I apparently drove him back into the habit the night a blizzard hit ) 2 days ago and isnt cranky YAY , and I've been craving nothing but water or ginger ale to drink?

BUT - anyhooooo how was everyone elses weeks?

Advertisement

mommyof3monsters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2010, 11:01 AM   #2
BabyD'sMommy
Registered Users
seller

Re: what a week!!!

Sorry to hear that you're having a rough week so far! I'm trying to get my DH to quit smoking. Hopefully it will go over well! Nothing too much here. Just gestating! Week has been pretty boring and I'm getting pretty lonely so I'm ready for DH to be home already (he's been gone w/ work for 2w).
Old 08-12-2010, 12:13 PM   #3
lovemybabies924
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

uggg i wish my DH would stop smoking! im going INSANE
Old 08-12-2010, 12:23 PM   #4
mommyof3monsters
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I think the part where the other day I snapped and told him if he didnt quit I was going to go to the gas station and buy a caton and shove them somewhere.... and he replied " but I did quit" - He failed to realize as a former smoker who had a VERY hard time quitting ( less than oh I dunno I found out I was pregnant at the end of may so it hasnt been THAT long) I could smell it on his car - yeah he was sneaking it at work or on his drive home no beuno mister .... lol maybe going all on em might work???
mommyof3monsters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2010, 08:47 AM   #5
BeastMasterMama
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by mommyof3monsters View Post
I think the part where the other day I snapped and told him if he didnt quit I was going to go to the gas station and buy a caton and shove them somewhere.... and he replied " but I did quit" - He failed to realize as a former smoker who had a VERY hard time quitting ( less than oh I dunno I found out I was pregnant at the end of may so it hasnt been THAT long) I could smell it on his car - yeah he was sneaking it at work or on his drive home no beuno mister .... lol maybe going all on em might work???
Yeah, besides that fact that after you quit your sense of smell comes back, coupled with the super-nose of pregnancy... did he really think you woudn't notice?? I hate it when DH acts like he's 15 and I'm his mother... grrrrrr... Hope he shapes up!!

***4***8***12***16***20***24***28***32**36***40
BeastMasterMama is offline   Reply With Quote