Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 07-12-2010, 04:14 PM   #1
lostiejen
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Still sick...

Oh my gosh, I am SO over this. 12 weeks tomorrow and the MS shows zero signs of lightening up. It's still ALL DAY, too. I'm at the point where I don't even answer when DH asks how I'm feeling. He knows the answer is "crappy." I'm getting tired of saying it, he must be getting tired of hearing it.

Is anyone else still dealing with sickness? I hope not, of course, but I just had to rant. Just in case anyone else is having those "why do I suck at being pregnant? why did I let myself get talked into this again?" feelings.

SO glad we're stopping at two. I feel like a jerk for saying that. I know it's worth it in the end but I am not enjoying being pregnant. Not one little bit.

Advertisement

lostiejen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2010, 04:25 PM   #2
laurajean
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Still sick...

I'm so sorry your still feeling badly. I can certainly relate to feeling like you're not good at being pregnant. I really hope to start to feel better really really soon.

Was it like this during your last pregnancy?

We are an unschooling, home birthing, breast feeding, cosleeping, cloth diapering, EC'ing, baby wearing, non vaxing, Weston A Price-diet family.
laurajean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2010, 04:28 PM   #3
lostiejen
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by laurajean View Post
Was it like this during your last pregnancy?
It was, but not as bad. I threw up more but I usually felt a little better afterward. This is just constant blaaaah.

Hope you feel better soon, too!
lostiejen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2010, 05:01 PM   #4
BabyD'sMommy
Registered Users
seller

I'm sorry you're still feeling bag mama! And you too, Laura! Hope you ladies feel better REALLY soon!
Old 07-12-2010, 09:23 PM   #5
bigfunbums
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I'm SO still feeling it too and it's 15 weeks today
Old 07-13-2010, 04:06 AM   #6
wonton
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Oh I SO relate to all of this just about. Except mine is lighting up a bit, but that doesnt stop me from throwing up.
I have one other son, and I had M/S w/him too but I dont remember it being this intense, but it was still pretty sucky.
This time I am on self-bedrest I just feel too crappy to hardly get out of bed.

I am so sick and tired of feeling sick and tired. I know my fiance is too lol.
I am starting to do more little things for myself that I couldnt do before.
I am lucky that we live w/my dad and he helps take care of my 7yo. I dont know what I would do if I was alone all day.

The most Ive thrown up is 5 times in one day, as in 5 different occasions.
It doesnt even seem to help as I know I have to eat even when I dont want to or the process starts all over again.
I have all these "food rules", as in having to eat but not a whole bunch at once, cant drink too much while eating or at all, have to eat every few hours, just in order to feel a little less .

I am 12 weeks and 4 days now, and I can feel that it is getting "lighter" but it still very much there so it's tricky.
My sleeping is all messed up too, Im awake when I should be asleep and asleep when I should be awake.

I too have felt like I am NOT doing this again. I told my fiance that this might be it, because I feel THAT bad.
It better end soon, I hear of some women who have it the entire 9 months and I just think, gosh if that happened to me, just put me in an induced coma lol because it's just too much.

I feel so weak and lazy. sigh.
I am hoping the lightening up is a sign that it will be going away very soon!!!

I hope everyone feels beter. I try to tell myself that no one knows exactly how I feel and everyone experiences pg symptoms differently.

I am also horribly bloated, the heartburn is starting up, and Ive got all kinds of "fun" digestive issues. It's like wth, if it's going to happen and it feels horrible it will happen to me! I could go on w/my list lol.
I know it could be worse, but i want it to be better!!!

Ive been drinking gatorade it seems like something my taste buds can tolerate the best right now, I wish I could just drink it and not worry about eating, I dont feel like eating but I force myself. Sometimes it's not the greatest snack foods either.

Again I hope everyone feels better, I would say by the 14th week things should get easier. Right? lol ugh Gosh if I had thought about that when I started feeling this way (I was two weeks late when I finally tested and it was just right after that the M/s reared it's ugly head), I think I wouldve cried. Just take one day at a time.

~Amber
wonton is offline   Reply With Quote