Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 07-11-2010, 02:11 PM   #1
Baltic Creations
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Looking for bloggers that do reviews, giveaways and discount codes!

First off if this is in the wrong spot mods please move it to where it should be. Thanks

Ok so I decided to start doing special discounts for bloggers or even just people who want to have their own co ops. Anyhow here's the info

I'd love to do some large group sales and even some free drawings (Yes I'm in a giving mood hehe) SO come on! If you are a blogger and want your readers to save 20-30% off instock pricing let me know and I'll start up a discount code for you.

The guidelines are 10pcs or more save 20%, 20pcs or more save 25% and 30pcs or more save 30% You will still get FREE shipping. This means once at least 10 items are ordered from any of your followers (they will get the discounts as well once it's reached) the discounts will go into play. This is of course only good for normal priced items no clearance or sale items will qualify. But that's a huge savings and I know would be easy for many of you. I can even do a contest to see who can get the most orders and the winner will receive something special! Let's get blogging!

I also do giveaways once I reach certain numbers of fans. Right now it's at 500 I will do a free teething necklace giveaway!! I do special fan only sales too! My facebook fan page is Http://facebook.com/Baltic.Creations

Advertisement

Last edited by Baltic Creations; 07-11-2010 at 02:14 PM.
Baltic Creations is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2010, 07:21 AM   #2
TeachinAuntie
Registered Users
Formerly: sgoe***
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Looking for bloggers that do reviews, giveaways and discount codes!

Subbing! I'm currently running a code for another WAHM so I don't want to infringe on her sales but I will keep this in mind!!

TeachinAuntie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2010, 09:09 AM   #3
Baltic Creations
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

awesome lmk
Old 07-15-2010, 06:36 PM   #4
gypsysheart
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I am always looking for a review/ giveaway or great product to promote. Check out my blog " The Spring Mount 6 Pack"