Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
Old 07-15-2010, 06:34 AM   #1
Registered Users
My Mood:
Attn Weehuggers owners!

have any of you tried it with a pinned/snappied prefold. I know they designed to be used with a trifolded insert/prefold, but there are times I think I would want to use just as a cover with my pinned prefolds. Can someone try it and take pics for me or just let me know if it works. THANKS!

married to my best friend sahm to 2 sweet boys and an Ethiopian princess.
lucymae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2010, 07:10 AM   #2
Registered Users
Re: Attn Weehuggers owners!

That's what my lil guy is wearing now, he has on a cotton babies prefold jelly rolled and snappied with one of our awesome weehuggers covers over it. I got the covers because I used to do gdiapers and I kept our gcloth so I was looking for a cover that would work well with those, and they work perfect. I also trifold and it works great, I also use it to cover our prefolds and fitteds and they work great for that too. I LOVE these covers!!!
tobeyfamily8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2010, 07:11 AM   #3
Registered Users
Formerly: rose_hesh
My Mood:
Re: Attn Weehuggers owners!

works great but my daughter is right now between sizes so if I do a snappied prefold I have to use size 2 in the smallest setting.
Visit Zabi Babyfor all your diapering needs. Nikky Covers, Weehuggers, GroVia, Little Comfort, Bum Genius and more. Our own sized Indian prefolds. Lay Away and Free shipping on most items. Licensed to embroider Ooga Booga. Coupon code DSM5 - 10% off Try our new bamboo flats!
Zabi Baby on Facebook
Zabibaby is offline   Reply With Quote