Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 08-01-2010, 06:48 AM   #1
cuppiecakecarriers
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
IDDSO Peanut butter sugar cookie recepie

Everyone at work is going on about how they ate these amazing sugar cookie that had a reeses peanutbutter cup in the middle does anyone have the recepie? I can only find generic ones when I search for it. It is some kind of special one though!

Advertisement

Old 08-01-2010, 07:29 AM   #2
MOsborne05
Registered Users
seller
seller

Re: IDDSO Peanut butter sugar cookie recepie

Inside the cookie or on top of the cookie? We make a peanut butter cookie and then 'hide' a Snickers bar inside, which is really good. We actually got the recipe off of the Snickers bar bag, but their recipe was kind of dry so we just make regular peanut butter cookies. I'm sure you could substitute a Reese's cup for the Snickers.
MOsborne05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2010, 07:36 AM   #3
mycdsqueaker
Registered Users
Formerly: juliasmom92905
seller

I just use the premade cookie dough. Mold the dough to fit into a mini muffin pan. Then stick a reeces cup into each piece of dough. Bake.
Old 08-01-2010, 07:41 AM   #4
cuppiecakecarriers
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by MOsborne05 View Post
Inside the cookie or on top of the cookie? We make a peanut butter cookie and then 'hide' a Snickers bar inside, which is really good. We actually got the recipe off of the Snickers bar bag, but their recipe was kind of dry so we just make regular peanut butter cookies. I'm sure you could substitute a Reese's cup for the Snickers.
It is inside the cookie. They said that you put some of the dough in and then put more on top of it or you roll the dough in a ball around the peanut butter cup.
Old 08-01-2010, 08:24 AM   #5
MOsborne05
Registered Users
seller
seller

Sounds like the one that we make then, although we use peanut butter cookie dough instead of sugar. You will probably have to cut the pb cup in half to make it thinner or you'll have a big round ball of a cookie. I take the candy bar, and wrap the cookie dough around it until it is covered. I always try to keep it as thin as possible because I like them to look like cookies, and not balls. And I dress them up a bit by dipping a fork in sugar and making a design like you would on a pb cookie. It just makes them look nicer. HTH!
MOsborne05 is offline   Reply With Quote