Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 07-22-2010, 04:36 PM   #1
bpure8
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
I think I'm in love!! Grovia AIO! Action Shots!

These are soo trim and fit my little 18 month old daughter so well! I have my doubts about these fitting Newborns but then again My newborns are peanuts. (Guess they say from 10lbs to 35+ Lbs)

She's on the smallest rise setting and second to tightest wing snap. She's 15 Lbs. 16" rise, 16" waist and 8" legs. These will definitely stay with us till Potty training! The way they are constructed, I can see using these as training pant as well. WTG Natural Baby Company!!

Now.. I must promise myself to not get frustrated if we have leaks as I have not fully prepped them.. yet! LOL!

Here are some Action shots! I was literally chasing her down to get these.

Advertisement

Old 07-22-2010, 04:40 PM   #2
sugar_booger
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: I think I'm in love!! Grovia AIO! Action Shots!

very cute! The dipe looks so trim and tidy
Old 07-22-2010, 05:48 PM   #3
DaisyDiaper728
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Wow, she's 15 lbs at 18 months? My DD is 14 months and not quite 18 lbs and she's a peanut! I was wondering if the Grovia would work for us--sounds like it would. (I actually like having a littler one, clothes/diapers fit for longer )
That is a nice trim fit, thanks for sharing.
Old 07-22-2010, 05:53 PM   #4
~stacy~
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Those look like an excellent fit! I just got the GroVia AIO into my store today so I had not seen them in person until now and let me just say I was *impressed*. I think it is one of the best products they have come up with yet. I love how the leg elastics are done - soooo gentle on these! And the inner material looks so nice. Makes me think I might need to test one on my kiddo before he potty learns.
Old 07-22-2010, 05:56 PM   #5
me_just_me
Registered Users

My Mood:

They look great on your DD! From looking at them, I have no idea if they would fit my DS as well as they fit your DD. He was almost 20 lbs at 3 months! LOL!
Old 07-22-2010, 05:57 PM   #6
bpure8
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaisyDiaper728 View Post
Wow, she's 15 lbs at 18 months? My DD is 14 months and not quite 18 lbs and she's a peanut! I was wondering if the Grovia would work for us--sounds like it would. (I actually like having a littler one, clothes/diapers fit for longer )
Aww, she sounds like these would fit her great! I like having a littler one as well. All 6 of mine have the same growth curve. 18 month, 15 Lbs 27 1/2" inches tall. My biggest Issue is finding pants that don't fall down... The cloth diapers help with that area LOL!
Old 07-22-2010, 06:17 PM   #7
bpure8
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~stacy~ View Post
Those look like an excellent fit! I just got the GroVia AIO into my store today so I had not seen them in person until now and let me just say I was *impressed*. I think it is one of the best products they have come up with yet. I love how the leg elastics are done - soooo gentle on these! And the inner material looks so nice. Makes me think I might need to test one on my kiddo before he potty learns.
I say, go for it!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by me_just_me View Post
They look great on your DD! From looking at them, I have no idea if they would fit my DS as well as they fit your DD. He was almost 20 lbs at 3 months! LOL!
LOL! I can't even fathom that! Humor me for a sec, my 4 year old did. He's 28 lbs 4 1/2 years old 19 inch Waist. The rise is fully unsnapped. I think it would fit!

Old 07-22-2010, 06:38 PM   #8
olleewood
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaisyDiaper728 View Post
My DS is 17 lbs and just 3 months old... Um, he's a little chunky monkey, but very tall so he doesn't look like a TOTAL doughball.
olleewood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2010, 07:09 PM   #9
me_just_me
Registered Users

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by bpure8 View Post
I say, go for it!!

LOL! I can't even fathom that! Humor me for a sec, my 4 year old did. He's 28 lbs 4 1/2 years old 19 inch Waist. The rise is fully unsnapped. I think it would fit!

Wow! Your DS is only 28 lbs at 4.5! I can't fathom THAT! LOL! My DS is 11 months now and is probably around 25 lbs now. I don't know his measurements, but it looks like it might fit him!
Old 07-22-2010, 10:12 PM   #10
bpure8
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Don't ya love how different each child is? I think this dipe is great for many shapes and sizes. It's the side snaps. Will have to update in a week or so about the adsorbency.