Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 05-31-2006, 12:41 PM   #1
christinewith4
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
DELETE - THANK YOU for your help! =)

Ok....I read the rules and think I have to post my question on the WAHM thread? BUT it says Im not allowed to post there....why not?
And then where can I post the following questions(listed below)....I thought it would be under the craft chat at 1st, but after reading the sticky, I think thats wrong to...here's my question:

I am planning on making some "cloth wipes" for my boys and am wondering if anyone would be interested in buying such a product if I offer some up.

If I just use fabric and cut squares and sew around the edges (like cheap baby wash cloths are made) would they be considered cloth wipes? Thats what I am doing for mine and was thinking about making extras to offer, but I want to make sure it would be considered a "cloth wipe". I would hate for someone to buy them off me and get them and then them be mad if they're not. ( I would of course list what they're made of.)

I was thinking about using just a baby themed 100% cotton flannel-what will be left after making the other stuff I am going to try to make: contours, doublers, pocket inserts.

I am NOT by any means going to open a store or anything like that (leave that to the experts), but thinking I could make a couple extra items as I make the ones for my boys occasionally.

Hopefully those will turn out decent too...did I mention I havent tried to sew in about 10 years... I just got a sewing machine from my MIL but I need to go buy needles for it, then I thought a good start would be basic "cloth wipes" since they would be square/rectangle.

Soooo, what do you think?????? And if this idea would be considered "cloth wipes" what would be a good price to sell them for? How many should I sell in a "lot"?
~~~ TIA for your FB.~~~

Ok, there it is... now where do I put it where it doesnt break any rules & people are most likely to reply on this topic? Thank you.

Advertisement

Last edited by christinewith4; 06-05-2006 at 09:11 AM.
christinewith4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2006, 02:01 PM   #2
MamaJo
Go sell crazy some place else, we're all stocked up here.
sitesupporter
seller

My Mood:
Re: where can I put this subject???

WAHM Info & Product Testing - that forum is just for gathering info like interest, pricing, biz names, etc as well as asking for product testers.

Even if you don't plan on becoming a full fledged WAHM, if you make stuff intentionally for sale, it goes in WAHM forums. To post there, you would need to request to join the group (through your cp, you can read how here)

Taking a break to focus on God & family

MamaJo is offline   Reply With Quote