Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 08-02-2010, 09:29 PM   #291
RebekahG77
Registered Users
seller

Re: Basically it's Monday

I just decided. I'll finish dyeing tomorrow. HEADACHE!!!!

Advertisement

RebekahG77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2010, 09:45 PM   #292
slaloms
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Tif
slaloms is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2010, 10:11 PM   #293
slaloms
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Guess everyone's off to bed. Chat with you all tomorrow!
slaloms is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2010, 10:16 PM   #294
RebekahG77
Registered Users
seller

I'm still up

Waiting to make sure the kids are indeed asleep... I still might dye tonight. we'll see.
RebekahG77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2010, 10:28 PM   #295
dragondance
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by niftysmith View Post
Blah.

Hubby is stressed. Baby is sad. Dog is peeing randomly from the atmosphere (by atmosphere I mean hubby yells at the dog in frustration when the baby won't be consoled). I won't get into that. We drove home in silence because I was just so beside myself with not knowing how to fix this.

We talked for a bit. The baby cried the whole time. He was hungry, but then he refused to eat. I gave him some Tylenol because I can only think his not wanting to be consoled is still him teething. I don't know what else it would be besides the stress going on.

The baby chilled and we talked a bit more ... but, honestly, I don't know what to do. DH has anger issues. I can't fix them. He has to get outside help, I guess. He said he doesn't think he can handle it for too much longer. I said I don't know what he wants to do—he doesn't even know what he wants to do when he graduates in November. I freak out every day and he doesn't even know.

THEN on top of that I get a stupid letter from my mom asking for money in the most insultingly subtle way. She even had the nerve to call me selfish for not "offering to do anything for her" because she's unemployed. Yes, she's been looking for a job, and yes, I'm sorry I can't help her find one ... BUT we have this new life, we have a single income, and we just finished paying off tuition ... How ... how could anyone think of asking us for money? Even indirectly.

I was so mad I wanted to break things.

Finally, we go out to dinner to our favorite Mexican place to make things better and they were OUT of my chille rellenos.

:h ugs: Is he willing to get outside help at all?? Hopefully a PT job will help as well. Maybe a long talk with the career counselors at his school? (Or Erin here, as she's also one?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherylchoo View Post
I am so glad not to deal with floods and fires right now. Have enough on my plate.

Transistion is going as well as expected. Kids are flaking out on me, but happy to be together as a family and a new place for the most part. They are not having meltdowns directly about being homesick, at least, just the usual change in routine type meltdowns. And DH and I are prone to them too, because we can't set up the routines the way we want because we don't know where all our stuff is. I'm never going to have someone else pack for me again, just for that reason.

I think it will go much better when everything is unpacked and in its place. I noticed after I unpacked about 2/3 of the kitchen stuff and a few of the boxes of toys it went much better. It will also go much better when I feel like I can trust Ian to wander the house alone. I still have to catch my breath every time he goes on the stairs, it just stresses me out, LOL.

Dude, we need some serious lampage in this house. It is so dark when the sun goes down. Daytime it is bright and well-lit, nighttime...not so much.
Going to dig out the box with the blankets in it so you don't need the heat tonight?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Preggo View Post
I'm sick sick sick..going to bed wayyy early.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RebekahG77 View Post
I just decided. I'll finish dyeing tomorrow. HEADACHE!!!!

2 hours of work left...
Think you've got the LOWEST rate on your phone/Internet/TV/security? PM me & I will find you at least one lower rate (for FREE) or I'll PP you $5!! Discounts on gas & electric coming soon! I cut my own bills almost in half!
dragondance is offline   Reply With Quote