Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 08-02-2010, 10:03 AM   #1
yankeesundbound
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Secrets to swagbucks?

I don't seem to be able to earn very many, and I really want to! I want to get enough to get a few more diaper covers through paypal. I never get picked for surveys, I have nothing to trade, and I rarely win on searches... any tips?

Advertisement

yankeesundbound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2010, 10:11 AM   #2
Maverick's Mama
Registered Users

Re: Secrets to swagbucks?

Referrals help, so put you link in your siggy!

Also, set up a "fake" email address and do some special offers. They send you a lot lot lot of spam so REALLY don't use your real email addy, but set up a special one just for that.

I make a rule to not ever spend money to get swagbucks and I never download anything, IMO this protects me from credit card issues if one of the offers is sketch and computer issues if they download junk but all the other offers are fair game- as long as they don't require me to break out my credit card or download.

Kelsey!! Mama to Maverick born 04/05/09, a cloth diapering, but otherwise not THAT green kind of mommy http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/kelseyeb1986 [url]http://zoombucks.com/join.php?ref=kelseyeb1986[url]
Maverick's Mama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2010, 10:18 AM   #3
AshtonsMommy
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by yankeesundbound View Post
I don't seem to be able to earn very many, and I really want to! I want to get enough to get a few more diaper covers through paypal. I never get picked for surveys, I have nothing to trade, and I rarely win on searches... any tips?
Me too... lol but i just make sure that ANY time I am gonna search something....I enter it into my swagbar thing
Old 08-02-2010, 10:27 AM   #4
jaelynsmommy61607
Registered Users
seller
seller

I didn't get a lot at first either. But now that My DH and I always use its starting to add up. We use it for everything. Even when I come to diaperswappers I search in the swagbar. I got two amazon$5 gc last month.

ETA-Last month was my first month.
jaelynsmommy61607 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2010, 11:10 AM   #5
crystalanne79
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

I don't use my bookmarks anymore. Any site I go to I search through swagbucks and I win at least 2-3 searches every single day. You also get 1 swagbuck a day for doing the daily poll, for having the toolbar, for viewing the special offers and for checking to see if there are surveys. Fridays are also big swag days so I do extra searching on that day.

crystalanne79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2010, 11:15 AM   #6
Bugaboo Bottoms
In a HUGE Pile of Wool!
seller

My Mood:

I agree with everyone here

Put a link to your referral in your siggy. Also, if you have time, tasks are a good way to get Swagbucks and I have never had a problem getting paid for them. You can do them while watching TV or something. Keep checking for surveys several times a day. If you have a cell phone, you can get text messages when there is a code showing in the Swidget. Don't use your bookmarks, only use the Swagbucks toolbar to search. Don't oversearch...that seems to affect people negatively, just search the way you normally would.

Here's the link to the blog I created with all sorts of tips. I think it's okay to post this since you asked for secrets...if not I'll remove it. http://swagbucksforfree.blogspot.com/

And just have fun!
Bugaboo Bottoms is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2010, 11:50 AM   #7
UnderTheStars
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maverick's Mama View Post
Also, set up a "fake" email address and do some special offers. They send you a lot lot lot of spam so REALLY don't use your real email addy, but set up a special one just for that.
I do this too, however, do you put in your REAL physical address? That makes me leery so I typically avoid those and just do the ones that require email addy only...though those are very few and far between.
Old 08-02-2010, 11:52 AM   #8
Bugaboo Bottoms
In a HUGE Pile of Wool!
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by seeinstarrz View Post
I do this too, however, do you put in your REAL physical address? That makes me leery so I typically avoid those and just do the ones that require email addy only...though those are very few and far between.
I don't normally do them if they require a phone number or physical address, however, I do have a PO Box and if they allow that I'll do it.
Bugaboo Bottoms is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2010, 12:04 PM   #9
Maverick's Mama
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by seeinstarrz View Post
No, I make up an address . Usually the numbers/street name you put in doesn't matter they just want your zip code/city

Kelsey!! Mama to Maverick born 04/05/09, a cloth diapering, but otherwise not THAT green kind of mommy http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/kelseyeb1986 [url]http://zoombucks.com/join.php?ref=kelseyeb1986[url]
Maverick's Mama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2010, 12:09 PM   #10
UnderTheStars
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maverick's Mama View Post
No, I make up an address . Usually the numbers/street name you put in doesn't matter they just want your zip code/city

Ok, I did that twice before and I was never awarded the Swagbucks, so I assumed they "figured me out" and was too afraid to try it again in fear that they'd suspend me or something....