Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 08-03-2010, 02:02 PM   #151
~EweNeedColor~
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Knitters/Hookers/Spinners/Dyers *WIP* 8/3

There are TONS of mines up here.

Advertisement

~EweNeedColor~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2010, 02:02 PM   #152
PipersMomma
waiting on repsonse to FSOT issue! Contact ~happy2Bamommy~ if you need help as well!

My Mood:

My gma used to live in Traverse City. Thats as north in michigan as ive ever gotten I pink sparkly heart snow. the UP Of MI is probably the only place DH would ever move.. or Alaska. I would *kill* to move to the pacific northwest. But he would never go for it. I heart rain. I wished it rained everyday
PipersMomma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2010, 02:04 PM   #153
~EweNeedColor~
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

double post grr
Old 08-03-2010, 02:04 PM   #154
~EweNeedColor~
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valeriepdx View Post
How is the little babe doing in there? Any changes? How's bed rest?
Baby is ok I still have contractions all the time, but nothing regular. I'm hoping the cerclage will keep my cervix closed even with the contractions Yeah, bed rest still, and it sucks!!! Thanks for asking
Old 08-03-2010, 02:04 PM   #155
shel*bel
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by zander's mama View Post
I haven't liked my job for a while, and they won't let me switch positions. They keep turning me down for them and not working with my carpal tunnel issue (which they caused and I do have a case for). Plus I want to finish my schooling and get a job somewhere that's more employee friendly. I haven't had actual friends since moving here 3 years ago....I have acquaintances, but that's all, and we only talk about once a week as is if I'm lucky. So I just want to be home and socialize with the little one(s). That way I can actually go to all of the children based activities in town and actually meet some people too (they're all in the morning or the middle of the afternoon so can't do it unless I'm not working )
Yeah, my job gave me carpal tunnel too.. They did pay for physical therapy, pain meds and eventually a cortisone shot... but they really didn't allow me to modify my schedule so I was typing less... They'd tell me that I needed to do less typing, but kept piling the work on and expecting it in the same time frame as before...

Luckily the cortisone shot seems to have helped my CT.

I'd love to stay home with the little ones and go to playgroups and knit and dye and try to keep the house under better control (seriously its like living with a bunch of Tasmanian devils!)... maybe work on my writing again.... *sigh*
Old 08-03-2010, 02:06 PM   #156
~EweNeedColor~
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by PipersMomma View Post
My gma used to live in Traverse City. Thats as north in michigan as ive ever gotten I pink sparkly heart snow. the UP Of MI is probably the only place DH would ever move.. or Alaska. I would *kill* to move to the pacific northwest. But he would never go for it. I heart rain. I wished it rained everyday
Tell your DH we have a huge house for sale if you guys want to move here, just sayin 4 bedroom, 2020 square feet.
Old 08-03-2010, 02:09 PM   #157
dragondance
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~EweNeedColor~ View Post
Baby is ok I still have contractions all the time, but nothing regular. I'm hoping the cerclage will keep my cervix closed even with the contractions Yeah, bed rest still, and it sucks!!! Thanks for asking
Boo for bedrest, but I hope it keeps baby in! I'm supposed to be taking catnip tea on top of my antiinflammatories to help with PTL but I haven't steeped any yet.
Think you've got the LOWEST rate on your phone/Internet/TV/security? PM me & I will find you at least one lower rate (for FREE) or I'll PP you $5!! Discounts on gas & electric coming soon! I cut my own bills almost in half!
dragondance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2010, 02:10 PM   #158
PipersMomma
waiting on repsonse to FSOT issue! Contact ~happy2Bamommy~ if you need help as well!

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~EweNeedColor~ View Post
Tell your DH we have a huge house for sale if you guys want to move here, just sayin 4 bedroom, 2020 square feet.
That would be divine. Then I wouldnt be so worried about where I was going to PUT another child if we are pregnant. We only have a 2 br and the girls already share obviously.
PipersMomma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2010, 02:10 PM   #159
~EweNeedColor~
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Catnip tea, wha???? Please tell me more!
Old 08-03-2010, 02:12 PM   #160
~EweNeedColor~
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by PipersMomma View Post
That would be divine. Then I wouldnt be so worried about where I was going to PUT another child if we are pregnant. We only have a 2 br and the girls already share obviously.
Cheap, too. Less than $15,000 for the one we are selling . The cost of living here is SOOOOO LOWWWW!!! We paid $17,500 for the house we live in now. It was 4 bd 1 bth, but we converted one of the bedrooms into another bathroom upstairs. Our yard is really big, too