Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 08-04-2010, 08:42 PM   #301
tiffybear01
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Knitters/Hookers/Spinners/Dyers *WIP* 8/4

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaysieW003 View Post
How do you all feel about kona superwash yarn?
i like it!

ugh, on another note, i'm totally bummed. I had to issue my first refund for a hat that i had made for a mama. It's not like i'm out a ton of money, but I used my beautiful mm october morning yarn (she requested it) and i only charged her like $2 extra for it. I used like no crap half the skien almost, so now I am out the money and the yarn plus i hate the feeling that someone isn't happy with your product. I guess i'll get over it.

Advertisement

Old 08-04-2010, 08:51 PM   #302
EmpressPurl
Banned

My Mood:

Erica that would work. If I get short on cw I can improvise here and there with trim.
EmpressPurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2010, 09:06 PM   #303
knit~it~good
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by chippybug10 View Post
I used to love Ghostwriter! I really liked that show on Nick that was all scary stories, it scared the crap outta me but I loved it.
It was called Are you Afraid for the Dark? I loved that show too. I really like The Secret World Of Alex Mac, I mostly liked it cause my name is Alex too .

I'm still not sure what yarn I want to do the RHS in. I want to use something I have already, since I have some new yarn going to me soon. I'm thinking my 3 skeins of Cascade 220.

My Facebook fan page!
knit~it~good is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2010, 09:20 PM   #304
ameliaandmacie'sboutique
Registered Users

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~EweNeedColor~ View Post
So last night I frogged my Elliebelly Linen Stitch longies and now it's going to become a NB SMSS Small Things romper, I am soooo excited! Here's the yarn, which buttons look best??? Or maybe April could make me some buttons!!! I really like the first ones

Erica you should have just sent that Ellibelly to me I would have knit you up some LS longies- love the fairy buttons though.
Here is my recent FO- I think I had posted the start to this pair.

Now I am working a pair of Linen Stitch in MM Winter Pear If I am on it I will post progress pics!
Old 08-04-2010, 09:29 PM   #305
TheLittleButtonBakery
Registered Users
Formerly: littlemonkeyfoot
seller

My Mood:

Still no knitting today I even ignored the boxes sitting around. I wound up doing everything else instead. Poor DD crashed and burned on the driveway earlier while blowing bubbles and gashed her poor knuckles. Scared the tar outta me! I thought she smashed her face at 1st. Hoping for a better, yarn filled day tomorrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetTandPickles View Post
LOL April
Love the st markers- wow those are cute. And the Red hat is perferct!
Thanks-I think Gran will like them. Even if she doesnt put them on anything. And the stitch markers are cuter in person. I was surprised at how cute they actually were when I pulled them out of the package. The blue monkey is my fave

Quote:
Originally Posted by hekamc View Post
DH makes fun or me because I say I am 5' 2 1/2" tall. LOL we gotta count those partial inches when we're short!

Thats right!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ELC Knits View Post

I love the Red Hat buttons too April!! And Melissa, get some rest and I hope you feel better! I know for sure I am still interested in at least one set :hoot hoot: possibly more but pp short right this minute since freakin pp has still got my account FROZEN because I applied for their darned debit card (oh and that is a new procedure they are following for anyone who now applies for one - I called and asked WTH lol).
Thanks!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmpressPurl View Post
I haven't been able to get DS to work that well with my iPod's browser for the last few days. I'll try to load a page and it will crash my Safari browser.

I've been busy with SO much stuff lol! I've been making gift lists for the holidays and getting yarn to work up a couple Owlets this month in the sweater KAL.

Sunny Days and Sushi Madness patterns are ready to release tomorrow (well... they are already available on Rav- shhh!) and I'm so glad to be finished with them. I've been knitting like crazy:

This is a new design, Avalon Dress. TA made me this button to match:

The winter Snuggler ALLLMOST done:

I'm waiting on some TA buttons to arrive before I pick which owl (I made three ) as I want it to color coordinate perfectly!

The TA buttons for it:

I'm almost done with Ella's sz 6 Gaia Dress too!! Pics soon.
WOW!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PipersMomma View Post
LOL I know what you mean. I might do an icord for my neverland longies. I need to just suck it up and buy a lucet.
Its worth it!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaysieW003 View Post
Me too I always say I am 5' with my shoes on
LOL I need to do that.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragondance View Post
Dh wants pants.
Mine does too. If he funds it, entertains the kids for a month, supplies endless chocolate and Dt. Coke we have a deal. Otherwise he can forget it. Of he can knit his own.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiffybear01 View Post
i like it!

ugh, on another note, i'm totally bummed. I had to issue my first refund for a hat that i had made for a mama. It's not like i'm out a ton of money, but I used my beautiful mm october morning yarn (she requested it) and i only charged her like $2 extra for it. I used like no crap half the skien almost, so now I am out the money and the yarn plus i hate the feeling that someone isn't happy with your product. I guess i'll get over it.
That sucks
TheLittleButtonBakery is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2010, 09:30 PM   #306
TheLittleButtonBakery
Registered Users
Formerly: littlemonkeyfoot
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ameliaandmacie'sboutique View Post
Erica you should have just sent that Ellibelly to me I would have knit you up some LS longies- love the fairy buttons though.
Here is my recent FO- I think I had posted the start to this pair.

Now I am working a pair of Linen Stitch in MM Winter Pear If I am on it I will post progress pics!
LOVE those!! I like monkeys
TheLittleButtonBakery is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2010, 09:38 PM   #307
PipersMomma
waiting on repsonse to FSOT issue! Contact ~happy2Bamommy~ if you need help as well!

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by shel*bel View Post
Lucet:
http://www.etsy.com/shop/sistermaide?section_id=5509396

Emily that is TDF! Which means I'll never score any.
me either, its ok.
Quote:
After much deliberation, I think I am also going to sell my YN Earth Candy Rainbow I really want to buy some more undyed, and I have so many freakin NB and SM woolies it's pretty ridiculous. What do you all think?
I think that is a fantastic idea.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tiffybear01 View Post
i like it!

what was the matter with it that she wasnt happy? Thats sad
PipersMomma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2010, 09:44 PM   #308
AshleyLD
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
After much deliberation, I think I am also going to sell my YN Earth Candy Rainbow I really want to buy some more undyed, and I have so many freakin NB and SM woolies it's pretty ridiculous. What do you all think?
Can i see a pic ??
Quote:
Originally Posted by EmpressPurl View Post
Thanks ladies!! No, the Snuggler is still in the prototype stage, but I'll be needing testers for it here soon.

Erica- They are both for baby DD and I'd love to work out a knit for yarn trade! As any good knitter I'm also ISO more yarny goodness!
ME ME ME MEME!!!

My Icord is now 30 inches long. well.. 22 because i make a flower at one end.. I still have 10ish inches to go
Old 08-04-2010, 09:49 PM   #309
PipersMomma
waiting on repsonse to FSOT issue! Contact ~happy2Bamommy~ if you need help as well!

My Mood:

Cant wait to see it all done Ashley

Im knitting a stupid hat. Did I mention yet that I absolutely despise knitting hats? Yep, I do. Probably bc I hate dpns, and the only time I tried to ML it was horrid. But Im going to give ML a wing again with my good needles now bc Im almost 99% sure that I have to either ML or DPN the sleeves of the RHS. I think its too small for 12s. Boo.
PipersMomma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2010, 09:51 PM   #310
ELC Knits
Registered Users
Formerly: tina_clewis
seller

My Mood:

I'd like to see a pic of the hat too - I LOVE October Morning!!
Braeden joined us 1/11/2012!!
ELC Knits is offline   Reply With Quote