Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 08-23-2010, 06:22 AM   #121
nmoeller01
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: April 2010 Lil Peeps!!!

Hi Ladies!
We are back from Florida (were gone for 5 weeks) and trying to figure out where DH and I will go from here! I am happy to see there is a new thread for us to say HI!

DH and I are kindof separated right now. The verbal abuse has really taken a toll on myself and our 6yr old. Our 2 year old started talking while we were gone...I think the stress kept the poor little guy quiet. And Addie is still a happy sweet lovey baby and I would like to keep it that way!

DH has been in counseling for a couple of sessions and now that I am back I will go today. I am not very hopeful since his behavior is so out of control and staying together for the kids isn't beneficial to anyone...

Miss you ladies and hope to check in again soon!

Advertisement

Old 08-23-2010, 06:23 AM   #122
nmoeller01
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Hi Ladies!
We are back from Florida (were gone for 5 weeks) and trying to figure out where DH and I will go from here! I am happy to see there is a new thread for us to say HI!

DH and I are kindof separated right now. The verbal abuse has really taken a toll on myself and our 6yr old. Our 2 year old started talking while we were gone...I think the stress kept the poor little guy quiet. And Addie is still a happy sweet lovey baby and I would like to keep it that way!

DH has been in counseling for a couple of sessions and now that I am back I will go today. I am not very hopeful since his behavior is so out of control and staying together for the kids isn't beneficial to anyone...

Miss you ladies and hope to check in again soon!
Old 08-23-2010, 12:37 PM   #123
MyFourStars
Registered Users

My Mood:

So glad to see you back! Stayig together for the kids is definitely not worth it, but hopefully the time away gave your dh time to think.

My Twilight FanFic-Finding Rose *Updated Chapter 13!*
MyFourStars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2010, 08:37 AM   #124
sweetgrace
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Hi Ladies!
Super busy but really quick.....
Dawn
Nicole
Shanon~ any word yet on a job? I hate the waiting game too
Stacy~ Glad your LO is feeling much better after the op
Ciera~ How are things coming along? Are you feeling more prepared yet?

We are closing EARLY on the house! Whoop! I have been running around like a chicken with my head cut off trying to get things packed up and ready to go for the guys to move. We need to get into the new house and paint (when we get the keys) and then scrub everything clean and then it will be ready for us Then of course the never fun task of cleaning up the house we currently live in I "might" be able to show pics when we get all settled in.
Old 08-25-2010, 10:58 AM   #125
mamamonkmee
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

I got my 1st 2 letters from Joel today
mamamonkmee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2010, 05:14 PM   #126
just1more
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Haven't posted in forever but have been reading your posts. Moses had a check up last week, 5 months now, 23 pounds and 25in. Here's a picture.

Old 08-25-2010, 07:58 PM   #127
Fire In The Disco
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Cecilia still doesn't giggle much and it's making me more upset than it logically should. She is happy, she does lots of big open mouth baby grins and makes happy noises, but those noises are never giggles. The only time I've ever gotten any out of her are when I am bouncing her up and down or "tossing" her up in the air (she doesn't leave my hands at all, it's just an upward motion) and even then it's not every time. I just wish I could hear that sweet sound more often.

Putting that Early Childhood Development degree to good use these days!
, , ,
Fire In The Disco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2010, 08:00 AM   #128
sweetgrace
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Dawn~ :yea: Those letters are the BEST to get!

Roni~ Love those chubby little cheeks and look at those arms too! He looks sooooo huggable!

Aimee~ I know how you feel. My first DS NEVER laughed. I could try and tickle and tickle and make all the most rediculous faces I could muster and he would just stare back at me like " uh, Really mom!" He still is not ticklish and only laughs and smiles occationally or when he fakes it. I think he is just the more "serious" type Asher on the other hand caught me by surprise, as I am not used to the laughing baby, and he giggles ALL the time, coos all the time, and smiles all the time and has more of a bubbly personality.

Asher is LOVING his bouncer! He has figured out know that his seat not only can turn but bounce! LOL! Getting so big so fast We are coming up on 5 months, BOO!

OK, to all of the mamas that use SPOSIES for NIGHT TIME...... what brand and type are you using?
We need a sposie for night time for probably about 4 days or more while we move. I don't want to have to worry about laundry in that time, things are hectic enough right now. I tried pampers swaddlers and they are not absorbant enough beacause Ash still nurses at least every three hours (if not more) at night. Sooooo any suggestions would be GREATLY appriciated!
Old 08-26-2010, 08:08 AM   #129
Fire In The Disco
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetgrace View Post
Aimee~ I know how you feel. My first DS NEVER laughed. I could try and tickle and tickle and make all the most rediculous faces I could muster and he would just stare back at me like " uh, Really mom!" He still is not ticklish and only laughs and smiles occationally or when he fakes it. I think he is just the more "serious" type Asher on the other hand caught me by surprise, as I am not used to the laughing baby, and he giggles ALL the time, coos all the time, and smiles all the time and has more of a bubbly personality.
Thing is, she's not serious. She is so bubbly and grinny and excited about everything. Her personality is very outgoing and sunny. She just doesn't laugh. Sigh.

We used to use Costco's Kirkland diapers overnight (MIL bought us a case for whatever reason). But we just phased them out when we ran out. That probably won't help you since they're a gazillion diapers to a case, but they did work well for overnights...

Putting that Early Childhood Development degree to good use these days!
, , ,
Fire In The Disco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2010, 10:12 AM   #130
mamamonkmee
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

We use huggies or the walmart brand if we short on cash lol. Both boys are in sposies fulltime right now til I sell our smalls
mamamonkmee is offline   Reply With Quote