Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 09-10-2010, 09:49 PM   #201
kidpsych2be
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: April 2010 Lil Peeps!!!

*waves*

Hey guys!

I just found this while I was mindlessly clicking through DS - phew!

Quick update because I'm actually exhausted and headed to bed:

Feens (her lovely nickname) is 15lb 4.5oz. as of Thursday, eating like a champ, supping no more than 4-5oz. per day!!! She's rolling and chewing and drooling and wants to eat, I've let her suck on a watermelon and canteloupe but no food food yet. Hoping to wait. She's still happily chugging along on the b@@b, thank goodness.

STBX and I move out in ONE WEEK, egads! I'm moving in with my mom for a bit with the girls to get some debt paid off and he is going to his own apartment. We have a mediation appointment tomorrow afternoon, wish us luck! I'm hoping to avoid court but this is just as legally binding.

Anyway, gotta head to bed. I'm doing great really...definitely having down days, sure...but mostly loving life.

Advertisement

Old 09-10-2010, 10:32 PM   #202
Fire In The Disco
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Jenna, glad you found us! Best of luck tomorrow.

Ugh, what a miserable day. Cecilia was so cranky and having a rough time, after an equally rough night. Generally she wakes up once a night and most times I can get her back to sleep without leaving bed. Other nights we get up for an hour or so and go back bed. Last night it was 8. Freaking. Times. I don't think any of us, my husband included, got any sleep last night. At least Miss Crankypants took a 4 hour nap today. I napped for about an hour too!! It was all reaction from immunizations, I think. She doesn't have a fever anymore and was less cranky this evening, so I hope and pray with all my heart that tonight is better!

Putting that Early Childhood Development degree to good use these days!
, , ,
Fire In The Disco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2010, 10:37 PM   #203
fish3737
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Aimee - That was our night last night too. I "think" she might be getting sick. I couldn't find the infant Tylenol anywhere!

Old 09-11-2010, 05:47 AM   #204
mamamonkmee
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

We must be going through a growth spurt or he's getting a cold he nursed all night long. his little nose is stopped up. gotta run get saline drops today for it.

I got my 1st call from joel last night. I'm so happy. he sounded good. i miss him.
mamamonkmee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2010, 07:53 AM   #205
Fire In The Disco
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Cecilia is her usual sunny self so far today, so here's to hoping the shots reaction is over!

Putting that Early Childhood Development degree to good use these days!
, , ,
Fire In The Disco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2010, 12:36 PM   #206
*MamaStacy*
Registered Users
Formerly: MyTwoSunshines
seller
seller

My Mood:

UGH, we slept awful last night, too. Kalli wasn't herself yesterday, she cried practically all day inconsolably. I felt awful for her, but I couldn't figure out WHY she was so cranky!!! She went to sleep around 9pm last night, it didn't take her long at all to fall asleep. At around midnight, I checked on her because she was restless and I could hear her trying to breathe out her nose. She was really, REALLY stopped up and congested. I picked her up to let her sleep on me and noticed her eyes were matted shut. Soooo, it looks like an upper respiratory infection since the stuff is yellow/green coming from her nose and eyes. Right now she's resting very peacefully in her swing, after a very rough night.
Expecting our Rainbow EDD 11/19/15 IT'S A GIRL!!!
*MamaStacy* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2010, 08:09 PM   #207
mamamonkmee
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Will started saying dada last night. Makes me happy and sad. Since joels missing it. But I got it on video for him. Also he gave himeself another bruised lip from sucking on it. That's 3 times and it looks worst thisx time. I have no clue how to stop him. It worries me people are gonna think I'm mean to him.

Ok I don't no if its normal, stress or what but my hair is majorly falling out. Its getting real thin in front. I think I need to call the dr
Old 09-12-2010, 08:09 PM   #208
mamamonkmee
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Will started saying dada last night. Makes me happy and sad. Since joels missing it. But I got it on video for him. Also he gave himeself another bruised lip from sucking on it. That's 3 times and it looks worst thisx time. I have no clue how to stop him. It worries me people are gonna think I'm mean to him.

Ok I don't no if its normal, stress or what but my hair is majorly falling out. Its getting real thin in front. I think I need to call the dr
Old 09-13-2010, 09:01 PM   #209
*MamaStacy*
Registered Users
Formerly: MyTwoSunshines
seller
seller

My Mood:

Dawn, hormones can do that to your hair, mama. I know usually around 6 months postpartum is when I start noticing the clumps of hair in my shower after I wash it. You could certainly call if you're worried, but from experience, its normal.

So Kalliann and Kimberlyn both had a drs. appt. today. Unfortunately both of them are sick. Kimberlyn is 26 lbs. and 34" tall, she has croup. She's still a peanut @ 2 1/2, lol. Kalliann is 16 lbs. 1 oz. and 27.5" long, she has a double ear infection. Our pedi said soon both girls will be the same size, lol. We discussed Kalli's milestones and her pedi says she's doing wonderful for her age.
Expecting our Rainbow EDD 11/19/15 IT'S A GIRL!!!
*MamaStacy* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2010, 07:33 AM   #210
vtmama
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Dawn,
I am having the same hair issues. I run my fingers through it and clumps come out, I am finding my hair all over the house! I do remember this happening in the past when my babies were about this age but I can't remember when it ended!