Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 11-07-2010, 09:16 AM   #431
fish3737
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: April 2010 Lil Peeps!!!

I'm swooning Aimee!!!

So sweet!

Naomi - Missed you!!!

Dawn - Fingers crossed for somewhere warmer.

Robyn - So weird - it is like playing the "where is the tooth game".

Advertisement

Old 11-07-2010, 03:35 PM   #432
punkinbaby
Registered Users
Formerly: vegaslibra
seller

My Mood:

Aimee-So cute.

Naomi nice to have you back

Dawn I really hope you get someplace warmer. I think I would cry if I had tp move somewhere so cold. I HATE to be cold.

Nayeli got her first tooth yesterday. She handled it really well. I'll probably have to kick myself later for saying that. She's starting to crawl but she keeps getting up on her hands and feet instead of her knees. I hope she doesn't learn to crawl that way it would look very strange.
punkinbaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2010, 06:12 PM   #433
mamamonkmee
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Amy- sounds almost like how Eian crawled. he'd crawl on hands and 1 knee and 1 foot. lol very funny but boy he was fast. tried and tried in therapy to get him to crawl any other way but it was a no go lol. Will is perfecting the Army crawl.
mamamonkmee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2010, 04:46 PM   #434
MrsLemon13
Registered Users

My Mood:

Hi ladies! Just checking in.
Jake is 7 months old, and he was 20lbs 13oz at the last visit we had (for sickness) Forgive me if I already posted this but I cant remember. Its been busy around here. I feel like every weekend consists of us running around, and they go so fast. And then the weeks just fly by.

I know some of you ladies have experience with ppd. I have suspected it since about 2 months (or even sooner maybe) and I started seeing a therapist about 3 months ago. I saw her until about a month ago when my insurance changed and my copay for each visit became 60.00. So I couldnt afford to see her anymore. So I went to my primary for meds and he is jerking me around. Made me take a "depression screening" when he is the one who referred me to a therapist for ppd in the first place. And made me wait until an appointment tomorrow to talk about meds. I am just so tired of feeling like this, and I am really hoping the meds will make a difference.
For those who were medicated what did you take (I am still breastfeeding, though not exclusively) and when did you start to feel better? I am just so blase' about everything and some days I just feel so down. And I get so mad about stupid things sometimes. Plus the absolute disinterest in anything related to sex and I am just done. I want to be normal again.
MrsLemon13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2010, 08:31 PM   #435
fish3737
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Ciera - I'm so sorry you are going through this. But with your new job, baby, (are you still doing grown-up school too?) - You are taking on A LOT!!!

For me Zoloft is what helps with my anxiety - it also helped me with my PPD this time. It takes a good month for me to feel "normal" again. I'm sure there are others that have experience with other meds.

Hope all is well with everyone!!! My Danny turned 4 today. Some days I just can't believe he is getting tjo be so big, and other days I feel like I've known him my whole life and can't believe he is only as little as he is. We had a great day - but I'm exhausted from all the festivities.
Old 11-08-2010, 10:11 PM   #436
*MamaStacy*
Registered Users
Formerly: MyTwoSunshines
seller
seller

My Mood:

Julie, have you have any strange side affects from Zoloft? I was prescribed it by my OB recently for major anxiety issues. I am weird about taking drugs (especially those types) so I don't know what to expect. I haven't started taking it yet, but my SIL is the only one I know thats ever taken it.
Expecting our Rainbow EDD 11/19/15 IT'S A GIRL!!!
*MamaStacy* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2010, 05:07 AM   #437
mamamonkmee
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

I've been on Zoloft since my 6 week check up. 100mg a day. I've dealt with Anxity and stress anddepression issues since high school. the zoloft helps but isnt enough for me. but i've had no side effects nore has it bothered Will and he is still EBF. i'm actually gonna call my dr soon (insert should have already) and see what her thoughts are on me going back on my prozac while BF. since Will is 7 months old and thanks to the info from Robyn about it. I feel comfy with it.
Ciera- maybe find another dr. i hate when they do that to you my 1st OB did that with my PDD with Alex.
mamamonkmee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2010, 09:43 AM   #438
sweetgrace
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Ciera~ I have had depression in the past but have managed to not get PPD so far.... Just know that you are NOT alone and it CAN be treated.

I'll be back to try and post a pic of Ash....I forgot my password to photobucket :P
Old 11-09-2010, 10:14 AM   #439
sweetgrace
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

He makes my heart smile!!!!
Old 11-09-2010, 10:24 AM   #440
fish3737
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Tawny - I LOVE the picture with the highchair. Adorable!!! He is getting so big.

Stacy - I've been on and off Zoloft for the last five years. I get bloodwork done every 6 months just to make sure it isn't affecting anything negatively. The only reason I have gone off is because when my hormones with pregnancy are running high I "think" I don't really need it. But I do. LOL! I take 50 mg daily. My sister thinks I need to take 100 - . I've always been an anxious person. I've done behavior therapy and all that stuff - while it helps to know what is going on with my body - the meds help a lot too. My major side-effect - is dry mouth (which does go away).