Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 11-14-2010, 02:58 PM   #451
Fire In The Disco
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: April 2010 Lil Peeps!!!

Here are those toofers:

I just can't believe how quickly they erupted! That's a teamwork photo, I got her giggling, my husband grabbed the camera, and I held her chin while he snapped the photo.

Cecilia's physical milestones are sort of concerning to me, but then I remind myself that it's really okay for her to not be cross-crawling and pulling up at 7 months. But my family tended to do those things really early, with my brother and nephew walking by 7 months, so my frame of reference is all wonky. I'm glad she's not walking now, but I still get all agitated thinking about her not reaching her milestones, etc.

Advertisement

Putting that Early Childhood Development degree to good use these days!
, , ,
Fire In The Disco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2010, 03:02 PM   #452
*MamaStacy*
Registered Users
Formerly: MyTwoSunshines
seller
seller

My Mood:

He's so precious, Robyn!!! Kalliann still does that crawl standing on her back legs, lol. I think its adorable.

And yes, Kalli is speeding through the baby stage and nobody said I had to like it!
Expecting our Rainbow EDD 11/19/15
*MamaStacy* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2010, 03:30 PM   #453
MrsLemon13
Registered Users

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire In The Disco View Post
Holy teeth, Batman! On Wednesday AM, Cecilia had two teeth on the bottom, one poking out more than the other. By Wednesday PM, the third was poking through the surface. And today, I can see the fourth. I can't believe she has doubled her teeth in two days! All 4 in a row on the bottom. She won't let me get a picture though, she puts her tongue over her teeth when I try.
Amy I cant believe she has 4 teeth! I wish Jake would hurry up with his second. Its coming but sloowwlly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyFourStars View Post
Wow Aimee!!!

We're still toothless here. A tooth is the last thing he needs right now though. He has a double ear infection, croup, and the beginnings of strep. He started antibiotics and steroids Thursday and is SO much better today. Still has a tiny bit of a bark to his cough but much more the perky baby we're used to!
Robyn what does croup sound like? Jake has had a cold for over a month now, and now he has this cough that is waking him up at night. My mom was sure she heard him wheezing a bit yesterday. I just dont know what to do. Everytime I call or go in they tell me they cant do anything about it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by *MamaStacy* View Post
Wow Aimee, 4 teeth?? Kalli still only has the bottom 2 and thats enough for me! lol.

My son has croup too, Robyn. We were up almost all night with him last night. The vaporizer has helped him a ton! He's an asthmatic so he gets croup alot in the cooler months.

Kalliann is now walking with assitance. My SIL got this little doll stroller that helps them to walk for Kimberlyn for her 1st Christmas. We got it out and Kalli walks the ENTIRE house with it! She has amazing balance!

I cant believe she is walking (almost) already! Go Kalli! Jake is sitting up like a champ, and is army crawling around everywhere. I dont know what we are going to do for Christmas. We are in a very small condo and the only room he can really play in is the living room. So I hate to put a Christmas tree in it, since he will be all over it! What do you guys do to keep your LO's away from the Christmas tree and decorations. I CANNOT believe its almost Thanksgiving already! This is my favorite time of the year.

AFM: I am feeling good right now. I feel almost like "myself." I went to school to plan for a bit and came home to DH and DS gone to his grandma's house. I started dinner figuring they would be back soon and they are still gone. So I got to finish dinner, start some laundry, take a shower, and pump in peace! Its been like a nice little surprise to have some time for me. I started Zoloft last week so I am hoping to see some improvement in a couple of weeks. My doctor told me "you may see a drop in your sex drive." I told him "yeah, that's not possible." And then I laughed.

So what is everyone getting their little one's for Christmas? I got Jake a musical table that can sit on the ground or on four legs when he starts pulling up awhile back. I havent put it together yet so I figured I would give it to him for Christmas. Its this one:

I also picked up some random toys at a consignment shop. And I ordered three or four small toys from Cottonbabies (the HABA brand) for his stocking. I think I am done, except for some more bibs (I like the Bummis brand), some more spoons, and some more bowls for his stocking.
MrsLemon13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2010, 07:43 AM   #454
MyFourStars
Registered Users

My Mood:

Croup is a horrible barking cough that sounds like a seal. They usually get a fever, and they are super lethargic. It's bad. You would know if he had it, trust me! It's one of those things that you hear and think "He's going into the doctor NOW!".

Liam's getting some clothes, this I think
http://www.fisher-price.com/fp.aspx?...mers&pid=55217
and this
http://www.fisher-price.com/fp.aspx?...748&pcat=bulnl
and a few little things for his stocking. I'll worry about it AFTER Thanksgiving >.<

My Twilight FanFic-Finding Rose *Updated Chapter 13!*
MyFourStars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2010, 07:20 AM   #455
mamamonkmee
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Ciera- My best advice is buy your christmas tree ornaments from the dollar store. my boys have this thing about my ornaments they love to move them all around. Their important ones are at the top.

I'm trying to find Will a used Drop and Roar Dino. (think i'm gonna pick one up today from lady on CL)
he's getting a teether doll. http://www.babyshowergiftshop.com/ka...hing-doll.html
who knows whatelse
mamamonkmee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2010, 03:24 PM   #456
punkinbaby
Registered Users
Formerly: vegaslibra
seller

My Mood:

Ciera-Where did you get that table? It's so cute.

I have no idea what to get Nayeli. I think I wan to get an activity table for her.

Stacy I can't believe she is almost walking. That's crazy.

Nayeli is almost crawling and has one tooth and the other is about to pop out.
punkinbaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2010, 03:28 PM   #457
punkinbaby
Registered Users
Formerly: vegaslibra
seller

My Mood:

I think I just found Nayeli's present

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B00279MP3M/ref=nosim/chrisficti-20
punkinbaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2010, 03:30 PM   #458
*MamaStacy*
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

I think I want to get Kalliann an activity table, too. I got one for Kimberlyn her 1st Christmas and it was seriously my best investment that year! She still plays with it occasionally, but I'd like to get Kalli one of the pink ones. I also think I'm going to get her a ride-on toy since she's trying to walk and maybe her first dolly (a soft doll) for her stroller. My other kids are going to be a little more difficult to buy for! lol.
Old 11-16-2010, 03:32 PM   #459
*MamaStacy*
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

[QUOTE=punkinbaby;11672629]I think I just found Nayeli's present

Thats adorable!
Old 11-16-2010, 05:51 PM   #460
MrsLemon13
Registered Users

My Mood:

[QUOTE=punkinbaby;11672629]I think I just found Nayeli's present

Ha! This was one of my choices for Jake. The other was one of those activity "boxes" that has things on all four sides. But I talked to some of my mom friends with older babies and they all said they would rather get a walker that turns into one they can ride on. They seemed to think it would be more long term. I got the activity table at Toys R Us.
MrsLemon13 is offline   Reply With Quote