Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 11-18-2010, 08:29 AM   #461
sweetgrace
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: April 2010 Lil Peeps!!!

We must all think alike! We just bought Ash the learn and groove activity table. I am not usually one for a bunch of noisey/flashy lights type of toys but we hardly have any so I am not to worried about it. We bought it last weekend used for $15.00 at a used childrens store. I would like to get something else but just have no clue. Keep posting your ideas ladies we need another

AFM: Well, honestly I am feeling a little blue today. Hubby and I had a serious talk last night about having another child. He is pretty adamant that he does not want any more kids. This litterally is devastating me! I just feel like our family is not complete and I reallllllly want another child (if not 2!) His reasoning is something I don't have a rebuttal for. He says he misses me and that it might be selfish but he wants to go do things with just me (the boys too at times). We have only been married for almost 4 years and we only knew each other 4 months before we got married. So quite litterally we have been either pregnant or raising babies for our intire marriage.
I get where he is coming from but I don't want to wait to long to have another kid. I am almost 34 (in Feb.). *sigh* It just makes me really sad and I think about it all the time.
Sorry to be such a downer but I really needed to tell someone how I feel today, thanks for listening.

Advertisement

Old 11-18-2010, 02:06 PM   #462
fish3737
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Tawny - Hugs to you.

I know how you feel. I really always felt like I was supposed to have three kids. DH just wanted two.

Pretty sure if we didn't have our "surprise" we wouldn't have three.

I kinda knew we would end up with three - like there was a lingering that isn't there anymore for me now that we have Katie.

My DH misses his along time as well. The opposite though because we were married 5 years (and dated almost 3 years before that) by the time we had DS.
He knows how it was and misses the alone time.
Old 11-19-2010, 02:01 PM   #463
*MamaStacy*
Registered Users
Formerly: MyTwoSunshines
seller
seller

My Mood:

Tawny, my DH feels alot of the same things. I still don't feel like our family is complete. DH is just overwhelmed though, he's going to school full-time and working full-time and barely has any family time as it is. When he IS home and not working or going to school, he just wants to relax. I think since we just moved a few months ago, we are still settling into life in a new home, in a new city and with a new baby.

Kalliann is 8 months old today!!! I cannot believe how quickly time is flying. She's so close to walking. She's wearing 12-18 month clothes now (for length) and is just such a joy! I just took these:

Expecting our Rainbow EDD 11/19/15 IT'S A GIRL!!!
*MamaStacy* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2010, 01:47 PM   #464
lilbitcrunchy
Registered Users
Formerly: lovnbabygabi
seller

My Mood:

Beautiful Stacy!!! I can't believe she's so big. She looks like a one year old already.

Robyn Liam is a doll

Aimee- as you know 2 teeth sprouted here too. Ever so slightly and sometimes I can't find them and think I'm insane.

Amy-- Liliana is crawling just like that too! Today is the first day that she's really motoring along and she always keeps one foot up and the other knee down. I think she really wants to stand up as she gets on hands and feet all the time.

Tawny-- I definitely want more and DH is 90 % done. I think in our case and yours you all just need a couple of years to get out of baby stage and have some time. Then perhaps you can reevaluate having a third (and fourth!). I really think that we'll wait 3 full years and then see about having 2 more close together God willing.

Ciera- I hope it gets worked out and I'm sorry to hear about the PPD. I had it too with my first but I didn't realize it for a long time.

I just can't believe she's mobile already and we're on the countdown to her birthday! 7 months yesterday! We're moving this weekend and I'm sitting down to breathe (and chase the little one). We've got a major renovation ahead of us but it'll be worth it. I've been looking at grad schools and am going to try to be ready to apply for a Master's in Social Work program for next fall. I may have to start in the spring...not sure. I just need to take advantage of my time and hopefully by the time Lili is preschool age I can work full time and DH can have a break! Or not be so stressed as the sole provider.
Old 11-21-2010, 06:53 AM   #465
MyFourStars
Registered Users

My Mood:

STILL toothless, STILL not crawling. Other than being massive and getting from sitting to belly and back, he's not doing anything. He'll rock, and move backwards, but can't go FORWARD. It's driving us both nuts!!! He gets so frustrated!

I hope all your dhs change their minds for you. Before Liam, I was NOT complete. I knew we needed one more to finish us off. Now that he's here, I know we're done and I feel satisfied and full. You know when you're done.

My Twilight FanFic-Finding Rose *Updated Chapter 13!*
MyFourStars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2010, 06:54 AM   #466
MyFourStars
Registered Users

My Mood:

STILL toothless, STILL not crawling. Other than being massive and getting from sitting to belly and back, he's not doing anything. He'll rock, and move backwards, but can't go FORWARD. It's driving us both nuts!!! He gets so frustrated!

I hope all your dhs change their minds for you. Before Liam, I was NOT complete. I knew we needed one more to finish us off. Now that he's here, I know we're done and I feel satisfied and full. You know when you're done.

Old 11-21-2010, 01:31 PM   #467
Fire In The Disco
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I wish Cecilia would have more of an urge or drive to crawl. She just doesn't care at all! She loves to stand and will walk if you give her fingers to hold onto. The only time she ever pulls herself up is on me (like if I sit on the floor she uses my shirt to pull herself up). She rolls around to go places but she really, really, really couldn't care less about crawling. Actually more than crawling I wish she'd figure out how to get herself back into a sitting position when she falls over.

Putting that Early Childhood Development degree to good use these days!
, , ,
Fire In The Disco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2010, 05:57 PM   #468
mamamonkmee
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

i leave in 9 days to go get joel. im so excited

Last edited by mamamonkmee; 11-21-2010 at 05:59 PM.
mamamonkmee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2010, 02:03 PM   #469
MyFourStars
Registered Users

My Mood:

Urgh, that's the other thing with Liam. He doesn't try to even move when he's standing up. He'll hold onto my fingers, but his knees are locked. I try to lean him forward to get him to TRY to take a step and get nothing. Maybe if he didn't spend so much time koala-ed to one of us, he could figure it out!

Old 11-22-2010, 10:51 PM   #470
mamamonkmee
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

HaPpY BiRtHdAy AiMeE!
mamamonkmee is offline   Reply With Quote