Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 11-23-2010, 09:21 AM   #471
*MamaStacy*
Registered Users
Formerly: MyTwoSunshines
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: April 2010 Lil Peeps!!!

Eh, I am still a firm believer that babies will do stuff in their own time. They say that heavier babies do things a little slower because of the weight distrubution. I found that to be true with Kolten, lol. He was an awful chunky lil baby and he was my latest walker @ 14 months. Kalliann is really long and lean, built much different. The little boy that I occasionally babysit is 6 months old, he doesn't roll either way, he can't even attempt to sit on his own and still has a hard time with head control. IMO he seems a bit delayed but thats because Kalliann is all I really have to compare him to at this point! lol. I have mentioned it to his mother cuz he has a hard time holding his head up even sometimes sitting in the Bumbo chair. He's not heavy either, but he has a big head.

Advertisement

Expecting our Rainbow EDD 11/19/15 IT'S A GIRL!!!
*MamaStacy* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2010, 12:02 PM   #472
MyFourStars
Registered Users

My Mood:

I guess so. He's not even that heavy anymore though LOL He's kind of stalled out and is just growing length-wise. ALL my kids are getting taller right now... Must be something in the air.

Solid poop talk- We've just started doing three "real" meals a day. Ok, I toss him in his high chair, put some food on his tray, and if he eats, he eats LOL. Now he's having big boy poops and he is NOT liking it. He SCREAMS AND SCREAMS through it, leaning on me and crying until it passes. I've had to give him an enema halfway through his last two because it was hurting him so much and I couldn't hear him cry like that. Once he's done, he's a happy baby again. WTH? Should I start giving him juice or more melon or something?

My Twilight FanFic-Finding Rose *Updated Chapter 13!*
MyFourStars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2010, 12:12 PM   #473
*MamaStacy*
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

You could try juice or water, it helps to move things along inside. Increasing the fluid intake will help quite a bit.
Old 11-23-2010, 02:52 PM   #474
mamamonkmee
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Will has gotten so cute to watch nurse now. he's finally started spitting his paci out when he sees boob. and he'll grab my bra and pull me close to him and hold on like your not getting away from me.
mamamonkmee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2010, 03:18 PM   #475
punkinbaby
Registered Users
Formerly: vegaslibra
seller

My Mood:

Nayeli is crawling now in her own special way. She uses her left knee and then her right foot. It looks like she trying to kick start a motorcycle. It's hilarious. I also caught her standing up last night holding onto the ladder to the bunk bed. I'm bummed I didn't get to see her pull up.

Robyn- Poor baby. Bananas, apple sauce and rice cereal all cause constipation so if he eats any of those you can cut down and up the water. You can also give him flax seed oil to help. I agree with Stacy he will move when he wants to.

Dawn-So cute. Yay for getting to bring dh home I couldn't imagine being away from mine for so long.
punkinbaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2010, 01:26 PM   #476
Fire In The Disco
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Happy Thanksgiving, ladies!!

I am so thankful to have my amazing daughter. She is the light of my life and my dream come true!

Putting that Early Childhood Development degree to good use these days!
, , ,
Fire In The Disco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2010, 02:37 PM   #477
sweetgrace
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Happy Thanksgiving Ladies!!! Wishing you all a very happy day with your LO's
Old 11-25-2010, 02:52 PM   #478
sweetgrace
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Dawn~ Hooray for getting to see hubby soon!!!!

Stacy~ I can't believe she is standing like that and can walk almost. Totally amazing!

Robyn~ I don't know. Are you totally against giving him purees? Maybe giving him some prunes would help?

I can't get Ash to drink water at all . He won't drink from a sippy and he is getting to old to introduce a bottle. Any thoughts?

AFM: Well Ash is not crawling. He can sit if I sit him up with a boppy pillow around him because when he gets mad he throws himself backwards (thats what the pillow is for). He is rolling all over the place and does the army crawl. Also, just last night he started playing the "drop game" with me as he was sitting in his highchair and this morning he mimicks hubby and me if we stick out our tongue he sticks out his, soooooooo cute!

We are all getting over the flu I have not been this sick in YEARS! I happened to get the worst of it. Luckily the doc called in a prescription for nausea which helped me from puking my guts out every 1/2 hour not to mention all of the 'other' wonderful symptoms that come with contracting the flu. It was awful. So, here we are Thanksgiving day just the hubbs and my two boys to celebrate. Not what was planned but it will be nice and low key
Old 11-25-2010, 08:12 PM   #479
Fire In The Disco
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Tawny, Cecilia is in the same place, except she's been sitting independently since 5 months. But no crawling, just rolling and the occasional army crawl. And she, too, is playing the drop game.

Putting that Early Childhood Development degree to good use these days!
, , ,
Fire In The Disco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2010, 08:30 PM   #480
*MamaStacy*
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Happy Thanksgiving!!

Aimee & Dawn, Happy Belated Birthday to you both!

Kalliann did something new tonight at dinner. I told her "no, no" and she shook her head no! It was SO cute. I tried it a few times again and she does it everytime. She also learned how to wave "bye bye" in the last few days. I am so thankful for such a sweet baby girl. She's got such a good personality, she loves people and she seems to pick up things easily from her brother and sisters. We have already started discussing her first birthday (yes a little early) because her and Kimberlyn will be getting a party together. I think I have found the theme and I'm excited! lol