Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 12-30-2010, 10:51 AM   #571
fish3737
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: April 2010 Lil Peeps!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by punkinbaby View Post
Cierra, I'm so sorry I would be freaking out. I'm sure they will accept your appeal.

Aimee- I'm sorry I sorta know how you feel my MIL got me a very cheap bath set and she must have liked the basket it came in so she keep it and gave it to me just sitting in the Styrofoam thats supposed to hold it up in the basket. I don't know why I'm surprised this is the same woman who still calls me Emy and gave me a blanket she found in the parking lot at my baby shower.
- that is horrible!!

Robyn - for Liam!!

Ciera - That is so frustrating - hope you can get it worked out with them soon.

Hope everyone is good. Marc and I celebrated our 9th wedding anniversary yesterday. Time has flown!!!

Advertisement

Old 12-30-2010, 02:18 PM   #572
Fire In The Disco
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Well, Cecilia is finally crawling forwards, in an adorable little monkey way. I am SO thankful! It hasn't changed the fact that she is extraordinarily clingy, but I can tell she's happier. She's also pulling up and cruising. It all happened within like one day!

Putting that Early Childhood Development degree to good use these days!
, , ,
Fire In The Disco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2010, 02:51 PM   #573
MyFourStars
Registered Users

My Mood:

Is anyone else still toothless? I swear Liam will be the last one to get a tooth >.<

My Twilight FanFic-Finding Rose *Updated Chapter 13!*
MyFourStars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2010, 10:34 PM   #574
fish3737
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire In The Disco View Post
Well, Cecilia is finally crawling forwards, in an adorable little monkey way. I am SO thankful! It hasn't changed the fact that she is extraordinarily clingy, but I can tell she's happier. She's also pulling up and cruising. It all happened within like one day!
Katie is so clingy. Everytime I leave the room she cries. While flattering it is getting a little old. LOL!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyFourStars View Post
Is anyone else still toothless? I swear Liam will be the last one to get a tooth >.<
No teeth here!! I keep thinking we are getting one - but no.
Old 12-30-2010, 10:41 PM   #575
Fire In The Disco
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Same here Julie. And she also isn't a huge fan of being worn at home anymore so it's really getting tough. I just carry her everywhere.

, , ,
Old 12-31-2010, 01:53 PM   #576
daisymomma
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Josh has 2 teeth now and started what we refer to as the monkey crawl he has one knee down like he is sitting and the other leg is in this half stand position with both his arms in the crawl position.He is doing well except for the fact that since his last ear infection he has become a terrible child to get to bed.I can't get him down til 1 am.He nurses alot in the evening and I am planning on Extended Breastfeeding so I don't want to screw up our nursing but it would be really nice to get him in bed at a decent time.
Old 01-02-2011, 07:39 PM   #577
Caz
Registered Users
Formerly: ccin***s
seller
seller

My Mood:

Hi and Happy New Year!

It's been so long! I have been checking in and reading the posts every now and then, but I forgot my password and it took me forever to get around to resetting it so I could login and post...

Anyway - so glad to see that this group is still somewhat active. I can't believe Amelia is already 8mos. She's been so much fun. Still no teeth - or hair for that matter No crawling in the traditional sense, but she's got a "scoot" that gets her where she wants to be, which is usually wherever I DON'T want her, such as, the fireplace, grabbing DS' toys that have small pieces, etc.

We've recently found out that we're relocating in April, which is exciting and nerve-racking at the same time... We will be closer to family, and in an area with a lower cost of living, both variables that played a large part in the decision.

Dawn - are you still going to upstate NY?
Old 01-02-2011, 07:49 PM   #578
MyFourStars
Registered Users

My Mood:

How is it that they hone in on the tiniest piece of not-supposed-to-have that they can find and instantly shove it in their mouths? What part of a used dryer sheet or Barbie cellphone looks tasty???

My Twilight FanFic-Finding Rose *Updated Chapter 13!*
MyFourStars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2011, 08:36 PM   #579
Fire In The Disco
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

We've had an explosion of milestones in the past couple of days. Cecilia is crawling forwards reliably-- but on her own time. If she doesn't want something desperately, she meanders towards whatever it is with plenty of sitting in between "steps." She's pulling up on everything too, and cruising. And she's suddenly getting teeth #5 and 6, to either side of her top front teeth. So much happening just before her 9 month birthday!

, , ,
Old 01-02-2011, 10:26 PM   #580
fish3737
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyFourStars View Post
How is it that they hone in on the tiniest piece of not-supposed-to-have that they can find and instantly shove it in their mouths? What part of a used dryer sheet or Barbie cellphone looks tasty???
AHHHH!! Yes this!! Katie was gagging the other day sitting in her high chair. She had a super weird look of her face. I opened her mouth - and in there was a good sized piece of plastic candy wrapper (like it covered the roof of her mouth and back towards her throat). I fished it out and then found myself shaking like crazy. It scared me. The next day - the same thing with the plastic wrapping from the puffs container. HOW IS SHE GETTING THIS??? I think "maybe" my 2 year old is throwing stuff within her reach. I'm switching up the seating at the island. Scared the poop out of me.

Caz - Hello!!! Where are you guys going to move?

Aimee - Go baby go!!!

Missy - We have been having "going to bed woes" as well.

Last edited by fish3737; 01-02-2011 at 10:42 PM.
fish3737 is offline   Reply With Quote