Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 03-10-2011, 11:22 AM   #771
birdie
Registered Users
seller

Re: April 2010 Lil Peeps!!!

Can't believe my baby is 11 months old now and in just a few weeks she is going to be a year. Avalon has been walking now for about 6 weeks and is almost running. She still has no teeth though, does anybody else's baby not have any? Its funny though cause she eats like crazy, she never wanted baby food and she eats like she has teeth. She is my little tiny girl someone asked the other day is she was about 4 or 6 months old and when I replied "She will be 11 months tomorrow." They were shocked. I think she weighs a little over 16 and is 27 inches, when I load my pics from my camera I will post a pic of her soon. I hardly ever get on this board I am normally window shopping.

Advertisement

Old 03-10-2011, 01:10 PM   #772
fish3737
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by birdie View Post
Can't believe my baby is 11 months old now and in just a few weeks she is going to be a year. Avalon has been walking now for about 6 weeks and is almost running. She still has no teeth though, does anybody else's baby not have any? Its funny though cause she eats like crazy, she never wanted baby food and she eats like she has teeth. She is my little tiny girl someone asked the other day is she was about 4 or 6 months old and when I replied "She will be 11 months tomorrow." They were shocked. I think she weighs a little over 16 and is 27 inches, when I load my pics from my camera I will post a pic of her soon. I hardly ever get on this board I am normally window shopping.

Same here - no teeth and 15ish lbs. Katie is pulling to stand she occasionally lets go and falls backwards. LOL

Her favorite game right now is "pull everything out". It can be a drawer, a laundry basket . . . whatever.

Yeah - People are constantly amazed the my 6 months old is so advanced. No - she is 11 months old. LOL

Stacy - those FLIPS are really cute - their birthdays are so soon. We are using medium Mutts at night with FLIP covers. During the day I'm either using Flip organics, BG Elemental, or the Grovia AIO.

Tawny - sorry about the crazy co-sleeping. We have been having sleeping wars around here with all three kids. Katie slept in her bed the whole night FOR THE FIRST TIME last week. Since then she has been hit or miss.

Robyn - Love the theme. So cute.

Dawn - So amazing he started nursing again. That is so sweet!

So my SIL's twins are still so tiny. Their soothie binkies are seriously almost the size of their heads. Baby Grace has some pretty bad brain bleeds (poor babe) so we are continuing to keep them in our prayers. They will be in the NICU until late May and they weight just under 2 lbs right now.
Old 03-10-2011, 04:02 PM   #773
*MamaStacy*
Registered Users
Formerly: MyTwoSunshines
seller
seller

My Mood:

Julie~I will say prayers for the twins, mama! So tiny and cute.

Brittany~You need to take a trip out here someday. I can certainly school you on wool. Its all I used w/Kolten. I never used it with Kimberlyn (not sure why?) and I just started with Kalli. Glad you like the Flips. I am happy with them, she did an amazing job.
Expecting our Rainbow EDD 11/19/15
*MamaStacy* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2011, 05:34 PM   #774
mamamonkmee
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Stacy- we are doing a double party too. but the boys have their own themes. Alex is having a camo army theme and Will is having owls. should be interesting.
mamamonkmee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2011, 08:16 PM   #775
swalker97
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by fish3737 View Post
I know it has been quiet.

My brother got to hold the babies yesterday. This is baby Henry. They are so tiny. My brother has really small hands. He jokes that it makes him a better OBGYN. They look huge next to the babies

Oh Julie, how precious. Boy does that bring back memories. Much love to your brother & SIL. I know it is early, but I have a ton of preemie prefolds if they are interested. I've been waiting to find someone that NEEDS them to give to.
I hope all is well, keep us posted.

It is funny to think that all the babies are about to turn 1. Can't wait to see birthday pics.

Joshua is down to one day a week for his PT. He is doing really well. Still not walking yet. Only has two teeth, but he feeds himself really well. He loves bread and pasta. He is starting to take to the cup.

Miss ya'll

Last edited by swalker97; 03-11-2011 at 08:20 PM.
swalker97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2011, 07:35 AM   #776
MyFourStars
Registered Users

My Mood:

YAY Joshua!!! One PT a week is awesome! DS1 was still at 3 therapies a week at 15 months, and he was 32 weeks!

Liam's birthday party is today. I'm so sad. This is IT. No more babies. His cakes are awesome at least. If my phone ever gets service I'll post pictures of his cakes. They are ADORABLE!!!

My Twilight FanFic-Finding Rose *Updated Chapter 13!*
MyFourStars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2011, 12:37 PM   #777
fish3737
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Hey Shannon - thanks for the good thoughts. Little Grace is on regular air and you can finally see her little face - so sweet. I'm so happy that Joshua is doing so well!!

Robyn - I feel the same way about the no more babies. I can't believe they are turning one. Have a fun party today!!
Old 03-13-2011, 12:40 PM   #778
*MamaStacy*
Registered Users
Formerly: MyTwoSunshines
seller
seller

My Mood:

Roby~ make sure you share pics of the party!! How bittersweet! Only 6 more days til Kalliann turns 1 and we have her party.

Shannon~I am SO glad to hear your update on Joshua!!! Sounds like he's doing wonderful.
Expecting our Rainbow EDD 11/19/15
*MamaStacy* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2011, 08:59 PM   #779
NimblePhish
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

My goodness I miss you ladies I can't believe it's been almost a year already. What cuties they have all grow into I love it.

Shannon; It's awesome to see Joshua doing so well.

Julie, OMG how teeny, I'll be praying for them

Robyn, I saw the cake on FB very cute.

Stacey; Love the diapers, we're using mostly fitteds and wool/fleece. PUL, synthetics and FOE are not our friends. His booty is being spoiled by OBV and CV mostly, I'm on a solids kick right now so I have a rainbow of CV here waiting to add to his stash.

Dawn; Yep, military base= lots of pregnant woman, it's impossible to avoid.

Mal's 11 months today and I'm wondering where my baby went. He has 4 teeth, eats like a champ and has the 20lbs to prove it. Still only army crawls, but he's getting faster and is always trying to get in trouble, he has a special radar for it I think. DH got orders to Cali so come this fall we'll be heading back much closer to home, have to sell the house first though
I've been meaning to drop in and say hi, but I've been crazy busy and I just haven't until now. I will get better, I promise.
Old 03-13-2011, 09:47 PM   #780
MyFourStars
Registered Users

My Mood:

Okay, here we go with picture over load!!!

In order: My BFF'S dh holding their ds, my BFF holding Liam, and my dh's BFF

The whole clan (dh's family, our friends)

OMG, Mom, it's CAKE!!!

Braveheart Warpaint

Kissing the moose (In a fresh outfit)

We had an awesome time. Liam didn't nap at all today, went down at 8, and hasn't woken up again LOL

My Twilight FanFic-Finding Rose *Updated Chapter 13!*
MyFourStars is offline   Reply With Quote