Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 04-04-2011, 11:07 PM   #831
*MamaStacy*
Registered Users
Formerly: MyTwoSunshines
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: April 2010 Lil Peeps!!!

Its so fun having all these babies turning 1 Kalliann started walking yesterday, just out of the blue. I sat her down at my moms (well, stood her up) and she normally plops on the floor and crawls. This time she walked....about 6 steps, straight to my mom LOL. It was so cute. Since then she's been all over the place like she's been walking for awhile! I am also jealous of all the expecting moms, I know my time will eventually come to have another so I'll live vicariously through others Kimberlyn has gotten awful since she turned 3....we're doing the terrible three's now!!! lol. She was so sweet up until her 3rd birthday....now I told DH I hope I can make it til she gets out of this phase.

Advertisement

Expecting our Rainbow EDD 11/19/15
*MamaStacy* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2011, 09:16 PM   #832
MyFourStars
Registered Users

My Mood:

Happy birthday, babies!!! I think Cece is one today as well!!!

My Twilight FanFic-Finding Rose *Updated Chapter 13!*
MyFourStars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2011, 12:50 AM   #833
daisymomma
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Joshy was supposed to have a party later today but he has a horrible case of pneumonia please say a prayer.Also there are some findings that his microtia may not just be an isolated defect.I am not sure how much more I can take.I also ended up having emergency surgery last week I had been bleeding on and off since November and had an endometrial ablation and the Essure,it would have been life threatening for another baby still trying to come to terms with that.We will have his party on the 16th.
Old 04-08-2011, 11:29 PM   #834
fish3737
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by daisymomma View Post
Joshy was supposed to have a party later today but he has a horrible case of pneumonia please say a prayer.Also there are some findings that his microtia may not just be an isolated defect.I am not sure how much more I can take.I also ended up having emergency surgery last week I had been bleeding on and off since November and had an endometrial ablation and the Essure,it would have been life threatening for another baby still trying to come to terms with that.We will have his party on the 16th.

Missy so scary - hope that you all are on the mend. Did the essure cause the bleeding or was that something totally different?

We were at the doctor today for Katie's 12 month check. Holy heck of a lot of shots. She is still a tiny one - 17 lbs even (2nd %), and 28 inches (14 %). Her head size is the only thing average. LOL - but on her tiny frame it looks big. We still are toothless. We found out she has kinda of a nasty ear infection (which could be why she has been sleeping extra crummy) - so she is on antibiotics for that.

Hope all is well. I'd love to see some more birthday pics.
Old 04-09-2011, 06:25 PM   #835
MrsLemon13
Registered Users

My Mood:

Hi mama's!
Sorry to post and run. Life is a blur these days.
I am so jealous of all you expecting mama's! I am totally ready for another. I definitely have the bug. But I have to lose at least some weight before I even think about getting pregnant again. Not to mention we cant afford two in daycare. Gah.
Sorry about the pictures. Facebook changed their stuff yet again and now I cant copy the link from there. They are all on my facebook if you want to see them. We had his professional pictures taken as well and they are amazing. I will try to upload one as my avatar.
The house hunt is going slowly and has been rather disappointing. We have put in three different offers and two of the three refused to pay more than 3% closing costs. So we offered more than asking on the last one (a forclosure) and are asking for 5% cc's. I am hoping we get that one. It is perfect a 3/2 with a new roof, a pool, and a nice backyard. Its close to the beach (10 minutes away) and is move-in ready. I love it!! We should hear back by Monday I would imagine.
I weaned about three weeks ago. It was fine until just maybe 2 days ago. Now I almost feel engorged and my breasts are so sore. It is so strange. Is that normal? Anyone else experienced that?

I love all the birthday pictures. Dawn Will's outfit is adorable! Are they woolies or fleece? I love Myra's owls too! She is a total peanut.
MrsLemon13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2011, 06:18 AM   #836
daisymomma
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I am not completely sure what caused the bleeding I have dealt with heavy periods all my life and just had enough I am still trying to deal with a sad twinge in my heart that there will never be another baby carried by my body but maybe someday we will adopt that is a long ways down the road though my hands are totally full right now.I can't post pics on here for some reason but if you want to add me to FB just shoot me a pm I am loading some new birthday pics today
Old 04-12-2011, 07:18 AM   #837
mamamonkmee
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Ciera- it's fleece. I still have to take his pictures in it. he's got a tummy bug today so maybe tonight or tomorrow.

We bought a cake and did a family dinner we had to change our going home plans. We are going back May 1-7 so the boys party has been pushed back but they don't mind.

Thats my favorite one.

mamamonkmee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2011, 12:16 PM   #838
Aurelie
Registered Users
seller

Happy Birthday, Birthday friends!

Eliza is turning one on Saturday. She got a really bad RSV infection 10 days ago that she is still fighting. She now has secondary ear, throat and lung infections and has dropped to 15 lbs 15 oz, as of yesterday. We hope she is feeling better for her first birthday.
Old 04-12-2011, 04:55 PM   #839
MyFourStars
Registered Users

My Mood:

OH NO!!!! I really hope she feels better soon! That is absolutely awful

My Twilight FanFic-Finding Rose *Updated Chapter 13!*
MyFourStars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2011, 07:47 PM   #840
MrsLemon13
Registered Users

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aurelie View Post
Happy Birthday, Birthday friends!

Eliza is turning one on Saturday. She got a really bad RSV infection 10 days ago that she is still fighting. She now has secondary ear, throat and lung infections and has dropped to 15 lbs 15 oz, as of yesterday. We hope she is feeling better for her first birthday.
Oh no! I am so sorry! I hope she is feeling better soon!
MrsLemon13 is offline   Reply With Quote