Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 01-05-2012, 02:52 PM   #951
Aurelie
Registered Users
seller

Re: April 2010 Lil Peeps!!!

Whoa, Its been so long since i updated. Good to see all the babies, now toddlers, here still.

Eliza is doing great. She had her tonsils and adenoids out recently and it turned into a 3 day stay at the children's hospital. She was almost 21 lbs before surgery (Nov. 29). It seems like she's grown some in the last month but we haven't had her weighed. She's talking and fearless. We love the little peanut. Some days I can't imagine how empty life would be without her while at the same time wondering how we will possibly survive her. I think more and more about making a permnament decision on being done as I feel like I'm at my limit.

Hope the holidays were wonderful for everybody. Happy new year!

Advertisement

Old 01-05-2012, 10:32 PM   #952
fish3737
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aurelie View Post
Whoa, Its been so long since i updated. Good to see all the babies, now toddlers, here still.

Eliza is doing great. She had her tonsils and adenoids out recently and it turned into a 3 day stay at the children's hospital. She was almost 21 lbs before surgery (Nov. 29). It seems like she's grown some in the last month but we haven't had her weighed. She's talking and fearless. We love the little peanut. Some days I can't imagine how empty life would be without her while at the same time wondering how we will possibly survive her. I think more and more about making a permnament decision on being done as I feel like I'm at my limit.

Hope the holidays were wonderful for everybody. Happy new year!
I can't believe how big they are all getting!!!

Aurelie - did you make Christmas outfits for everyone this year? You make some amazing things!!!

I was just thinking of Shannon - her little guy is going to be 2 within this month.

Our babies are turning 2 - How did that happen!!!
Old 01-11-2012, 07:33 AM   #953
mamamonkmee
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Holy terrible twos. Will has been possessed by demons. He's so clingy too. I can't get anything done he's under my feet or climbing on me all day long and if I try to go outta the room he follows on screams and cries. I think i have about hit my wits end with him. I need to wean him but I don't know where to start for the most part he only nurses at night and when he's sleepy during the day but he thinks he's supposed to have access 24/7 just to play. It's getting really old. he'll be 2 on 4/9 i had planned to cut him off when he turned two but the dr found a knot in my breast yesterday and i go for an u/s next week but i think I wanna go ahead and wean him now. his ped said for me to cut my fluid intakes and that would slow my production but since i started back on my prozac my supply has doubled. I guess i should start planning a party since come April, Will turns 2 and Alex turns 7.
mamamonkmee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2012, 06:52 PM   #954
daisymomma
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

My little boy is growing up tooo quickly can't believe he will be two in April.We are now well on our way to getting a formal diagnosis of Goldenhar syndrome but we are not sad about it because it explains alot of the issues he has had.
The good news is he finally managed to gain some weight. He weighs in at 21 lbs 12 oz and 31.5 inches tall.He is into everything and slowly talking more.
The biggest news of alll:Josh got his hearing aid and progress is slow but steady.
PS If you want to see the video of Josh's priceless reaction to hearin for the first time out of both ears send me a pm.
Old 01-17-2012, 09:34 PM   #955
fish3737
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by daisymomma View Post
My little boy is growing up tooo quickly can't believe he will be two in April.We are now well on our way to getting a formal diagnosis of Goldenhar syndrome but we are not sad about it because it explains alot of the issues he has had.
The good news is he finally managed to gain some weight. He weighs in at 21 lbs 12 oz and 31.5 inches tall.He is into everything and slowly talking more.
The biggest news of alll:Josh got his hearing aid and progress is slow but steady.
PS If you want to see the video of Josh's priceless reaction to hearin for the first time out of both ears send me a pm.
Missy - I'd love to see it.

Josh and Katie are still about the same size. We are solidly in 12-18 month clothes right now. She can pull off an 18 month piece of clothing once in a while.
Old 01-18-2012, 09:09 PM   #956
jc12551
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by daisymomma View Post
I bet the reaction is priceless!

After Joaquin's surgery (ears cleaned and tubes inserted--he was 80% blocked on one side and almost 100% on the other for most of his first year) he cried that first week every time a new noise would pop up! He isn't talking much, but he understands a lot. He also refuses to sign at all. We are all frustrated at times. I am more frustrated because I feel he needs some therapy or I need some tools to use at home to increase his vocabulary but the dr. doesn't feel it is necessary. I feel it is more an insurance decision than anything. I would willingly pay cash if I could get a referral!
Old 01-21-2012, 11:20 PM   #957
*MamaStacy*
Registered Users
Formerly: MyTwoSunshines
seller
seller

My Mood:

So good reading all the updates!! Kalliann just turned 22 months on the 19th and is now fully potty trained. I knew she'd been ready for quite some time, but the love for fluff and not wanting my baby to grow up sorta stopped me. I gave in and it took her all of 3 days to get it down completely. She talks in full sentences now, she's so intelligent (not sure where she got it from lol.) She's into everything but not really hit the terrible 2s, she's still quite a pleasant little girl. My grandmother comments all the time about her demeanor and how well-natured she is. I only hope she stays that way! I am starting to plan her 2nd birthday and Kimberlyn's 4th birthday since they are 2 days apart. They both want Chuck E Cheese this year.
Expecting our Rainbow EDD 11/19/15 IT'S A GIRL!!!
*MamaStacy* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2012, 12:25 AM   #958
fish3737
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by *MamaStacy* View Post
So good reading all the updates!! Kalliann just turned 22 months on the 19th and is now fully potty trained. I knew she'd been ready for quite some time, but the love for fluff and not wanting my baby to grow up sorta stopped me. I gave in and it took her all of 3 days to get it down completely. She talks in full sentences now, she's so intelligent (not sure where she got it from lol.) She's into everything but not really hit the terrible 2s, she's still quite a pleasant little girl. My grandmother comments all the time about her demeanor and how well-natured she is. I only hope she stays that way! I am starting to plan her 2nd birthday and Kimberlyn's 4th birthday since they are 2 days apart. They both want Chuck E Cheese this year.
Stacy - I remember your birthday is mixed in there too right??

I can't believe she is potty trained. Did your other LO's train that early. My Danny was over 3, and Cookie was almost 2 1/2.

I hear you about not wanting to give up the fluff. I'm just happy I have a couple girls so that cute things (clothes) are stuff fun to buy.
Old 01-22-2012, 01:10 PM   #959
*MamaStacy*
Registered Users
Formerly: MyTwoSunshines
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by fish3737 View Post
Stacy - I remember your birthday is mixed in there too right??

I can't believe she is potty trained. Did your other LO's train that early. My Danny was over 3, and Cookie was almost 2 1/2.

I hear you about not wanting to give up the fluff. I'm just happy I have a couple girls so that cute things (clothes) are stuff fun to buy.
Yep, our birthdays are altogether. Me & Kimberlyn share March 17th, Kalliann's is March 19th (which was MILs bday but she passed in 2002.) Lots of partying! lol.

I couldn't believe she potty trained so easily. I am beyond proud of her. She is just so vocal and understands more than my others did at her age. I am only assuming because she has 3 older siblings. My oldest 2 were just over 3 years when they PL'd, Kimberlyn was 2 yrs. 4 mos. So no, none of my others trained this early. Actually, none of them really talked before they were 2 LOL.
Expecting our Rainbow EDD 11/19/15 IT'S A GIRL!!!
*MamaStacy* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 11:40 PM   #960
fish3737
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Katie turned 2 yesterday!!

Can't believe it has been two years!!!