Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-01-2012, 07:38 PM   #961
Caz's Avatar
Caz
Registered Users
Formerly: ccin***s
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: NC
Posts: 941
My Mood:
Re: April 2010 Lil Peeps!!!

Happy Birthday to the Lil Peeps!

Advertisement

__________________
Mama to The Scientist (8/06), The Little Miss (4/10), and The Littlest Miss (2/13)
Caz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2012, 09:15 PM   #962
fish3737's Avatar
fish3737
Registered Users
seller
seller
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Oregon
Posts: 8,881
My Mood:
Re: April 2010 Lil Peeps!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caz View Post
Happy Birthday to the Lil Peeps!

Can you believe it has been two years!!!
__________________
Julie - SAHM to Daniel 11/06 - 34 weeks, Elizabeth Anne 5/08 - 35 weeks Katie Marie - 3/10 - 36 weeks, 6 days
fish3737 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2012, 05:14 AM   #963
lilbitcrunchy's Avatar
lilbitcrunchy
Registered Users
Formerly: lovnbabygabi
seller
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: NC
Posts: 10,924
My Mood:
Re: April 2010 Lil Peeps!!!

Craziness! Helllooooooooo everyone!

I guess I'll update too. Lili is tenacious, fiery, uber loving and generally just awesome. She's pretty tiny at 22 lbs but she's average height so I think it's just how she's going to be. She potty trained in February at 21 months, a month later than her big sister. We partially EC'd for quite a while and I sort of knew that she could do it so I gave her a little nudge. It only took 3 or 4 days and bam, all done. She nurses all. the. time. I think Gabi was the same way and the only way we got through that was me getting pg and my milk drying up. I seriously think she would have nursed well into age 3. We're thinking of TTC this month so we'll see how little miss can handle no more mama milk. She's lactose intolerant I think...dairy makes her super gassy and irritable even when she was a baby I had to avoid it. So I hope that her appetite will kick in. I also can't wait for them to share a room! Co sleeping with a toddler is the pits lol.

Anywho we're all doing great. I did have a couple m/c's in the last few months. I have a syndrome that essentially makes my body attack the placenta?! So yea...fun stuff and it'll be lovenox for me for all my future babies. We'll probably be moving again next year, possibly Florida! I don't care as long as it's somewhere warm hehe. Hope everyone is doing well.
__________________
Heather
SAHM to Gabriela 10.12.07 & Liliana 4.19.10 & Elijah 3.21.2013

Last edited by lilbitcrunchy; 04-03-2012 at 12:13 PM.
lilbitcrunchy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2012, 05:44 PM   #964
Caz's Avatar
Caz
Registered Users
Formerly: ccin***s
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: NC
Posts: 941
My Mood:
Re: April 2010 Lil Peeps!!!

Hi Heather! Thanks for the update! Sorry to hear you've been struggling on the TTC front. Now that you know what the problem is, will that allow you to take preventative measures that can reduce the likelihood of future m/c? I hope so!

I am so torn about TTC#3... when DH and I think pragmatically about it, we both agree that we're probably best to be done with LOs... finances would be stretched even further, not sure we could get 3 car seats in our current car, we're just about done with diapers, right now we're not outnumbered , etc., I could go on, they're all the "typical" reasons not to have a 3rd baby. But, then I see a pg woman or a nb sleeping peacefully with that perfect heart-shaped mouth they have... and, well suddenly I'm not so sure. I would be sad to never be pg again, to never bf again, and DH will readily tell anyone that he loves babies And then there's the fact that Amelia loves babies and I just know that she would adore being a big sister, in a way that DS never really got into being a big brother when she was a baby (he plays well with her now, but he's "just not that into" babies)... Sigh... Guess I've got baby fever.

We've been talking about it more and more as Amelia's 2nd b-day approaches (only 2 more weeks!), and the more we talk about it, the more I think we're both realizing that we really do want another. Anyone else made the decision to have another LO, even when the logical side of you told you maybe you shouldn't?
__________________
Mama to The Scientist (8/06), The Little Miss (4/10), and The Littlest Miss (2/13)
Caz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2012, 09:42 PM   #965
tuckergirl's Avatar
tuckergirl
Registered Users
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 1,884
Happy 2nd birthday Lil Peeps!!!

Hard to believe that they're turning two! Alex seems so big to me now, especially since we have a newborn. He's really getting the hang of being a big brother, he loves to stroke the baby's head and "boop" his nose. I'm sure Logan will looooooove that when he gets bigger.

Since we didn't do a party for Alex's birthday, we decided to take a weekend trip into the city (4 hours away from our podunk town with no shopping) and do the Ft Worth Zoo. SO much fun! (I love the bengal tigers - gorgeous.) Even more fun since I got to hang out with another April 2010 mama! Robyn came out and met us at the zoo. It was really awesome to meet her and my oldest LOVED her kids (seriously Robyn - I think Kaitlyn wanted to go home with you guys!). Her April peep, Liam, is such a cutie! He had me cracking up.

And side note, Robyn totally makes me feel like an amateur. Her five kids are AMAZINGLY well behaved and she's on top of it all. I only have three and my DH was there and each of my older two still managed to wander off out of sight for about 30 seconds each. Ack!

I wish I'd taken more pictures, especially to prove that my "imaginary friends" exist! I'll have to steal the one Robyn took of our two April "babies" together when I get back to my computer.

Hope everyone's 2nd birthdays are wonderful!
__________________
Erin ~ in love with my DH, Eric mama to Kaitlyn (June '07),
Alex (April '10) and Logan (February '12)
tuckergirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2012, 11:20 PM   #966
fish3737's Avatar
fish3737
Registered Users
seller
seller
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Oregon
Posts: 8,881
My Mood:
Re: April 2010 Lil Peeps!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tuckergirl View Post
Happy 2nd birthday Lil Peeps!!!

Hard to believe that they're turning two! Alex seems so big to me now, especially since we have a newborn. He's really getting the hang of being a big brother, he loves to stroke the baby's head and "boop" his nose. I'm sure Logan will looooooove that when he gets bigger.

Since we didn't do a party for Alex's birthday, we decided to take a weekend trip into the city (4 hours away from our podunk town with no shopping) and do the Ft Worth Zoo. SO much fun! (I love the bengal tigers - gorgeous.) Even more fun since I got to hang out with another April 2010 mama! Robyn came out and met us at the zoo. It was really awesome to meet her and my oldest LOVED her kids (seriously Robyn - I think Kaitlyn wanted to go home with you guys!). Her April peep, Liam, is such a cutie! He had me cracking up.

And side note, Robyn totally makes me feel like an amateur. Her five kids are AMAZINGLY well behaved and she's on top of it all. I only have three and my DH was there and each of my older two still managed to wander off out of sight for about 30 seconds each. Ack!

I wish I'd taken more pictures, especially to prove that my "imaginary friends" exist! I'll have to steal the one Robyn took of our two April "babies" together when I get back to my computer.

Hope everyone's 2nd birthdays are wonderful!
That is so cool!! She always talks about her little ones following her like little ducks behind her.

I want pics.


When was your LO born?
__________________
Julie - SAHM to Daniel 11/06 - 34 weeks, Elizabeth Anne 5/08 - 35 weeks Katie Marie - 3/10 - 36 weeks, 6 days
fish3737 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2012, 07:13 AM   #967
tuckergirl's Avatar
tuckergirl
Registered Users
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 1,884
Quote:
Originally Posted by fish3737

That is so cool!! She always talks about her little ones following her like little ducks behind her.

I want pics.

When was your LO born?
My newbie was born Feb 19.
__________________
Erin ~ in love with my DH, Eric mama to Kaitlyn (June '07),
Alex (April '10) and Logan (February '12)
tuckergirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2012, 12:40 PM   #968
mommajewels's Avatar
mommajewels
Registered Users
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 2,371
Re: April 2010 Lil Peeps!!!

So I just spent some time getting updated on all the April 2010 babes. It's been a while since I ventured over to DS. I don't frequent the computer much at all these days.

My Londyn is doing fantastic. She looks more and more like me as she gets older. And she acts just like me too. She is definitely "the baby." She talks up a storm, and decided to potty train last month! For the first time since our 1st was born in 2004, we are FINALLY diaper free!!!

But... oooops... not for long! We're expecting #6 in March of 2013, lol.

I started a "healthier" lifestyle plan back in March combined with a prescription medication prescribed by my doctor and I lost 50lbs... then we get all the kids out of diapers.. so it's only natural that we get pregnant again, haha!!

But we're happy. Anyhow, it's good to read updates on all the kiddos. Hope everyone is doing well.
__________________
I'm Julie. I'm a lucky wife to Micheal and a SUPER blessed mama of 5! Jordyn (12.21.04) Preston (4.10.06) Kyson (6.24.07) Gavin (12.18.08) and Londyn. (4.19.10)
Expecting Emersyn Jewel in March 2013!
mommajewels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2012, 06:34 PM   #969
fish3737's Avatar
fish3737
Registered Users
seller
seller
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Oregon
Posts: 8,881
My Mood:
Re: April 2010 Lil Peeps!!!

Hey Julie,

Congratulations!! Three years was a long break between kiddos for you! You had a bunch really close together right? Very fertile, super cute family. Wasn't Londyn the "failed IUD"? LOL If I'm thinking of the wrong mama.

That is so exciting that you are having another one!!!

We need to all update pics of the LOs.

Okay - I'll start.

Miss Katie:



Still little but very opinionated. She is definitely a mama's girl.
__________________
Julie - SAHM to Daniel 11/06 - 34 weeks, Elizabeth Anne 5/08 - 35 weeks Katie Marie - 3/10 - 36 weeks, 6 days
fish3737 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2012, 07:34 PM   #970
mommajewels's Avatar
mommajewels
Registered Users
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 2,371
Re: April 2010 Lil Peeps!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fish3737 View Post
Hey Julie,

Congratulations!! Three years was a long break between kiddos for you! You had a bunch really close together right? Very fertile, super cute family. Wasn't Londyn the "failed IUD"? LOL If I'm thinking of the wrong mama.

That is so exciting that you are having another one!!!

We need to all update pics of the LOs.

Okay - I'll start.

Miss Katie:



Still little but very opinionated. She is definitely a mama's girl.
Haha.. yes, Lou is our "failed IUD" babe. She was meant to be. And this one is a "we went camping, mama forgot her pills, neither she or daddy were responsible enough to use a backup method" baby. My kiddos are 7, 6, 5, 3.5, and 2... so this was definitely a pretty good "break" from our "norm" I suppose. This newb will be born about a month before Lou is 3. Normally we'd have been welcoming a newbie when she was only 14-18mos old.

Katie is beautiful!!!! It's insane to see how big these kiddos have gotten!

Here is Londyn... she was indulding on a cupcake after gettin' filthy outside, lol! She went from being a HUGE baby (20lbs at 3.5mos) to bein an itty bitty peanut with chunky thighs, lol. Her hair is sooo curly and comes about 2 inches from her bum.

__________________
I'm Julie. I'm a lucky wife to Micheal and a SUPER blessed mama of 5! Jordyn (12.21.04) Preston (4.10.06) Kyson (6.24.07) Gavin (12.18.08) and Londyn. (4.19.10)
Expecting Emersyn Jewel in March 2013!

Last edited by mommajewels; 07-29-2012 at 07:35 PM.
mommajewels is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Copyright 2005 - 2014 Escalate Media. All Rights Reserved.