Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 08-04-2010, 10:52 PM   #11
kaseys411
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Carseats for Christmas???

This is also a great video!

Advertisement

Old 08-06-2010, 01:18 PM   #12
skolbut
Registered Users
seller
seller

Thanks everyone. I tweaked a bit and sent it to him, so we'll see what happens. My SIL is picking up the kids to take to my IL's today and I'm going to call her and see if I can site to store order a seat for her to have ready in the car. Either way, she won't ride in my car without a harnessed seat and I'm holding fast to that, nor will I allow my children to be transported without one.

Talked to DH about carseats for Christmas, and he's on board! I'm so excited! Now we just have to keep little guy small enough to stay in his current seat until then. He's getting close.
B... newly type II diabetic, wife to B 9/16/05, mama to B 1/23/07 H 9/27/08 (after three years of GI issues FINALLY getting a celiac diagnosis!) and our miracle baby C who joined us 9/6/2011, and is forever greatful to his "milk mamas" who pump for us! We do lots of crunchy things and some soggy things, too.
skolbut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2010, 06:51 AM   #13
fergiesgirl86
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

my DD has ASKED multiple times for a nauti for christmas. i swear if we could afford it i'd get 2 one for our car and 1 for my mom's truck/car. but she will prolly be getting 1 and her MR be used in the truck/car for awhile so mom can have a seat she can use.
Old 11-05-2010, 09:06 AM   #14
ktmamma
Registered Users
seller

I'm thinking about doing it! My 4 year old would love it, especially if it was a pretty print.
Old 11-05-2010, 09:52 PM   #15
skolbut
Registered Users
seller
seller

Holy old thread!! LOL.

Yep my kids are getting carseats from Santa for sure. DS1 is 35 pounds so he needs a higher weight harness anyway. DS2 fell in LOVE with the complete air at Target the other day and was crying when we had to leave his "New baby seat" behind. They'll be so pumped!

My niece unfortunately has been put in a backless booster and despite my attempts, my IL's and my SIL (not niece's mom) have been just blindly transporting her in it, regardless of my warnings. Ugh.
B... newly type II diabetic, wife to B 9/16/05, mama to B 1/23/07 H 9/27/08 (after three years of GI issues FINALLY getting a celiac diagnosis!) and our miracle baby C who joined us 9/6/2011, and is forever greatful to his "milk mamas" who pump for us! We do lots of crunchy things and some soggy things, too.
skolbut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2010, 11:44 PM   #16
jackyl08
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

DD got a Marathon for Christmas last year, but she was only 8mths old.
Old 11-06-2010, 08:14 AM   #17
Shaunam
Registered Users

DS really, really wants a cowmoo seat. He's obsessed with dalmatians and to him, cowmoo is dalmatian. I'm not sure I can justify a frontier85, but maybe a parkway. Not for xmas though, maybe for his b-day in january. He would be beyond thrilled.