Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
Old 08-04-2010, 11:45 PM   #1
Registered Users
Formerly: bren***this
My Mood:
alphabet lapbook help

I know the concept of lapbooks for the individual letters of the alphabet should be simple enough, but I'm getting stuck I'm trying to make an individual lapbook for each letter. So far, I've been printing out pictures of different words that start with the letter of the book (like apples, ants, etc for A) and then I'm trying to find little games that go in each book...I'm up to the letter L and it seems like I'm running out of games & such...I don't want the same type of games in a bunch of the different books. I'm working with a 19 month old, 2 year old, and 4.5 year old...the younger ones don't have to be able to play all of the games, but letting them be able to do a few of them helps I've made some file folder games for them as well. Anybody know of any sites with different ideas? I've been using and for most of them.

Brenna, all around AP'ing, trying to be crunchier, stay at home mama to Ash, Bryn, and our little Rebel Journey, wife to Nate
Come swag with me!! I've earned $75 in FREE Amazon gift cards just by searching
smashncakes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2010, 11:54 PM   #2
Fairies and Fireflies~ Add Magic
My Mood:
Re: alphabet lapbook help

Try here for ideas.
Mary~ Mama to Sean (11) Noah (9) Piper (6) Adam (6 Months) and wife of 12 years to Kenny. Life is great!

Catholic, Homeschooling, CD'ing, Open to life mama of 4 gifts from God.

mommy2gr8kids78 is online now   Reply With Quote