Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 08-05-2010, 06:44 AM   #21
Bethannp
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Basically it's Thursday

I'm sure I'll be around the thread a lot today. I need the support, having a sickie and all. This is where I suck at being a mommy. I'm not good at dealing w/ sickies. I'm hoping I can get my sister to come over later, she's not working today. But she's having a lot of gall bladder problems and hasn't been feeling good cuz of that, and she's in pain like all the time, so I'm not sure if she'll feel up to helping out.

Advertisement

Old 08-05-2010, 06:45 AM   #22
Bethannp
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I had planned to try and be productive today, since I want to go to the Stitch n B*tch tonight, but Levi's fever kind of derailed my plans for the day
Old 08-05-2010, 06:49 AM   #23
jwjbbrown
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

You are a good Mom Beth. Levi will be fine. We all have areas of parenting where we struggle. We are here for you
jwjbbrown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2010, 06:53 AM   #24
Bethannp
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I kinda think it's probably not HFM, since his fever has just pretty much stayed low-grade. Maybe molars?
Old 08-05-2010, 06:58 AM   #25
~whitehologram~
Registered Users
Formerly: whitehologram
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bethannp View Post
Bummer about the doll Janine

Elisha

Well, Levi slept all night but woke up still with a 100.6 fever he doesn't say anything hurts, but he's just laying on the couch.

Quote:
Oh the reason I thought Waylon would get it too, if he has coxsackie is because they were sharing food and utensils yesterday
The girls are always sharing things with Fynn and Cami if forever taking his schnuller and putting it in her mouth and she still didn't get it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwjbbrown View Post
You are a good Mom Beth. Levi will be fine. We all have areas of parenting where we struggle. We are here for you
Absolutely.

Quote:
I kinda think it's probably not HFM, since his fever has just pretty much stayed low-grade. Maybe molars?
Thats a good possibility
Old 08-05-2010, 07:03 AM   #26
jacksmommy1
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Good morning all.

TRicia your belly is adorable! Im with mel. My belly is never that small

Janine you doll is awersome....sorry you cant sell it. I wish i knew how to make things

Beth sorry abotu Levi. I hope he makes a speedy recovery. Stella had an almost 103 fever the other day. Seems much better but now she has an infected ingrown toenail i thin. So i guess we are off to the docs anyway.

I am so tired. It seems liek i have been running laps for days lol obivously i havent
Old 08-05-2010, 07:07 AM   #27
TJR2119
Registered Users

My Mood:

Gosh I Mate & Elisha pics!! Gorgeous babies!! Your belly looks adorable Tricia!

Beth you are a wonderful mommy. Even the best mothers are not perfect. Hopefully the sore & the fever are unrelated and it's just teeth!
TJR2119 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2010, 07:09 AM   #28
TJR2119
Registered Users

My Mood:

WOTA:
Clean my tornado of a room
Work
diaper laundry

My sister called me at 2:30am because her husband was being a butt She wants to come back... Idk what to do. It's not like I can turn her away...
TJR2119 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2010, 07:18 AM   #29
Bethannp
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

sorry about your sister Tania

Levi's nose is starting to get snotty. Thick yucky snot. I wonder if he could have gotten a sinus infection from the rock incident
Old 08-05-2010, 07:20 AM   #30
cherylchoo
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Morning mamas.

I skimmed the thread. So sorry you can't sell the doll, Janine, that stinks. But you make them so fast I'm sure you can whip up something just as good that meets the selling requirements.

Bethann, I'm betting it's just a run of the mill virus. If it was cox it probably would have been more evident by now. Hang in there mama, having a sick toddler and baby is no fun.

Oh, and about the lamps. I have no tables to put said lamps on. I have one table lamp in the living room, on the one table. The sectional is really big, so it takes up most of the room. I would so LOVE a nice big arc lamp behind the corner of the sofa hanging out in the living room, but I can't afford something like that. I *can* afford a light socket on a cord, with a inexpensive shade, hanging from the ceiling.

The kid's rooms, they have an armoire and that's it, because the rooms are really small. They don't really have room for nightstands or dressers or anything like that. They also have a small 3-way table lamp on each of the armoires, but it's really not enough light when it's totally dark and not bedtime - which it will be in fall and winter, it gets dark really early up here then. We bought some cute plastic wall sconces for each of them at IKEA last weekend, but they are more of a glorified decorative nightlight than real light. They can use them to see to get to the bathroom at night, basically.

It is possible to put table lamps in the dining room, it has a lot of built-in cabinets with countertops they could sit on. Except that room is ground zero for boxes ATM, no counterspace right now. The master came with some boring sconces we don't have the right bulbs for, and the basement and the kitchen had been renovated with potlights in the ceiling so they are fully lit.