Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 10-03-2010, 07:03 PM   #1021
meeshkasheeba
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: August 2009 Babies ~ Happy Birthday!!

Kelly traffic here is not all that bad except for at 5:00. I-44 can get busy because there is construction on it, but it generally isn't that bad. If he doesn't want to stop I do understand. It is hard enough to travel with children as it is.

Advertisement

Old 10-03-2010, 07:10 PM   #1022
Mpierce
Banned
seller

My Mood:

So I just wanted to pop on and tell you guys I got the most comfy flats today from Payless with a fuzzy lining that keeps my feet warm. That's all, I'm so happy about it. lol
Mpierce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2010, 07:24 PM   #1023
ddcmommy
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Hey girls! I am knitting a pair of longies for liana's baby girl! Woot!

I got super sleepy and got to nap. I never nap!! I guess turning 35 means I am officially old! whatever!

Carolyn- I hope you friend can get the money she needs. So sweet! oh, you guys are invited to Dylan's birthday party on the 23rd @ 4:30pm ( so Aidan won't be so cranky)LOL
I'll email you the invite. I made it on photobucket.
ddcmommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2010, 07:40 PM   #1024
jeddings
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Tina-I think he is set on just heading down in his car with the animals and me and the kids go at our own pace in my car. So if you are free Friday then count us in for lunch Haha that's like my favorite smiley now! I'm gonna try and memorize a few so it's faster then having to go through and find them.
Yeah I don't think I can pass up a chance to meet someone from my DDC! He's going to keep one of the big kids with him in his car so I will have the 3 younger ones with me.

Mae-No way is 35 old!!! I'm 30 and I don't think nowhere near being old! I can't believe Lianna is having her baby soon!

Morgan-You're shoes sound nice! Sound like nice and warm for colder weather too. You should post a pic!

AFM-I'm about to watch sister wives.
jeddings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2010, 08:10 PM   #1025
ddcmommy
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

What is sister wives about? I am getting ready to watch Dexter. He is so hot, but I don't like seeing the killings. UGH!

I think I just sold my embroidery machine. Good riddance you PITA. lol
ddcmommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2010, 08:45 PM   #1026
jeddings
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Sister wives is about a polygamos family. I tried watching Dexter once but I agree with you, too gory. Congrats on selling your imbroidery machine!

Last edited by jeddings; 10-03-2010 at 08:53 PM.
Old 10-04-2010, 07:50 AM   #1027
Mpierce
Banned
seller

My Mood:

Morning Ladies!!!!

Kelly - I watched sister wives as well! Shauns HATES this show. We are mormon (LDS) not completely but that's the religion we practice and everything like that and he hates this show portrays this religion in that manor. We AREN'T fundamental mormons (which is the branch that practices this) but they all end up grouped together and it really frustrates him. I watch it because it's strange and I like to have knowledge about different things so I watch. lol Also! I love this smiley too! I the shoes, I'll post a pic tonight when I'm home, I didn't wear them since it's raining here. lol And it'll be fun to meet another mama! Brandi is in Texas also. But you'll love Tina! I DO!

Mae - NOT OLD! I can't speak because I just turned 21 in August, but I don't believe your old at all. But if you can believe it your the same age as my Step dad and only 4 years younger than my Mom!

Sara - How are you doing, my temps have been crazy this past two days so I think I'm out for being Preg too. I'm still going to test but I am not expecting a BFP anytime soon.

Crissi - Can the Temp of you Room change your Body Temp? I didn't think about this but the past two nights DH wanted to leave the window open and it was in the high 30s mid 40s so our room has been freezing. :shiver: Could that be causing my low temps? I had a really low one this morning (like lower than ever) I temped again and got 97.58 (slept with mouth open so waited 30 secs and re temped) but still I feel like it's confusing and I don't feel like AF is coming at all. Maybe I'm Oing without getting AF still?

Tina - How are you doing?

AFM: So I was rear ended this morning by a woman who told me it was my fault for stopping at a yellow light that was turning red! AHHHHH WOMAN! SERIOUSLY! So either way, her ins told her she was at fault, and so they are fixing my car this week, not bad damage, my car can take a hit apparently, just a cracked bumper. They said that my Carseats are ok since it's minimal damage to car and nobody was hurt. Lilly is acting ok which is wonderful and I was still moving forward some so I think that helped impact some of the hit. Either way I'm happy that Lilly & I are alright and we are going to have the fire department check the carseat to make sure as well.. Hope everyone had a great weekend!
Mpierce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2010, 08:28 AM   #1028
joyful mother
Registered Users
seller
seller

Mae~ your not old, I've had 2 babies since turning 35 your still young

Morgan~ Yeah room temp can make a difference and if it is making a lot of difference it could mean that your thyroid or adrenals are running suboptimally. I will find my link about these things www.stopthethyroidmadness.com/temperature/. You might want to check that out cause I had to heal up my adrenals (you know the glands that make sex hormones and the stress hormones). And my cycles used to be just like yours, all over the place. My other thought is it might not be a bad idea to get an old fashioned thermometer as open mouth upon putting them in doesn't make as much difference (plus that is what is needed for taking temps for thyroid and adrenal health) The other option is to temp vagin@lly. If you do decide to temp mid-day and find that things are off, their is a lot that can be done naturally.

And Morgan way to make Mae feel better. That means I'm only 2 years younger than your mom, who is the same age as my SIL and you are a year older than my niece. Boy that seems odd to say cause your a mom like me!!

Carolyn~yeah for sleeping in. And yeah for feeling appreciated (that's even better than sleeping in).

As for my big outing by myself I did go for flour and butter by myself. Then the next morning I got to go to the thrift store by myself and last night I got to go by myself to give grandma a shower. I love that he realizes how much easier it is for me to just quickly go by myself. It is easier for him now that Toria is getting older.

As for us we are getting ready to go on vacation next week and I can't wait. We haven't been on vacation since 2004 and dh (the workaholic) spent a lot of time on the phone working on the financing for an investment property we were buying. Anyways we were gonna just go to Seattle but then I mentioned going to the WA beach for a couple of days, then I happened to go to search Lincoln City in Oregon and they had some great prices and dh wants to go to the Ripley's Believe it or Not museum down there so that is at the beginning of our trip. It adds 7hrs of driving (further there and then trip up to Seattle) but we can afford to stay several nights instead of just one, the place has a kitchen so we can afford to eat for several days as well as sleep and dh gets to see his museum. From there we go up to Seattle and stay at our friends place and go to the zoo and science center and just spend some time with them, then come home. I'm excited Now just getting all the plans together for 8 people to travel.

Last edited by joyful mother; 10-04-2010 at 09:35 AM.
joyful mother is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2010, 08:47 AM   #1029
jeddings
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Morgan-I am so fascinated by other peoples lifestyles. And I just find it interesting how they can make it work together. I don't find it wrong as long as they're all consenting adults. I guess it has advantages since each wife brings something to the table. I like how some work and others stay home with the children. They all seem to get what they want out of the marriage. Now could I do it myself? Probably not but I don't judge them at all.

I second the way to make her feel younger! LOL I had just notcied on FB that you just turned 21. I was in the same boat as you when I turned 21. Young mom. I started my family early too. I've had all my babies in my 20's. I had the first when I was 20 and the last when I was 29. My mom is def not in her 40's now. I think she is nearing 60 soon.

I was thinking the vaginal temps might be a good idea too. Make sure you use the same blanket each night. And if you switch to vaginal temps make sure you do vaginal temps each time.

Sorry about getting rear ended. What a jerk to try and blame you for it! It's always the person in the backs fault when someone is rearended. Glad you are all okay and it wasn't major.

Crissi-I'm glad you got to get out alone even if it was only to run errands. I'm so annoyed when I need to run somewhere and DH is always like, who are you taking with you? ERRRRR!

Have a fun and safe vacation! Hahahaha I love that smilie! I need to start using them more. They're fun!
Old 10-04-2010, 09:36 AM   #1030
joyful mother
Registered Users
seller
seller

Smilies just for you Kelly! This is my wiggle worm! And there are times I would like to quote people on the regular forms and put this but it would probably be considered inflammatory!

And Kelly my mom is 69. She was 31 1/2 when I was born.

Last edited by joyful mother; 10-04-2010 at 09:40 AM.
joyful mother is offline   Reply With Quote