Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 10-04-2010, 09:43 AM   #1031
Mpierce
Banned
seller

My Mood:
Re: August 2009 Babies ~ Happy Birthday!!

Crissi - I'm going to read up on that website and see what's going on with me. I wish I had a doctor that I could talk to but without ins it's hard.

Kelly - That's how I am, I don't judge them, although I think that Kody is crazy. I'm enough of a personality to deal with I couldn't imagine 1 man with 4 of me. lol

Advertisement

Mpierce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2010, 09:56 AM   #1032
jeddings
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Yeah any man to be married to more then one woman I just don't see how they do it. And then to support a family of that size financially. I guess it helps that some of the wives work too.
jeddings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2010, 09:58 AM   #1033
joyful mother
Registered Users
seller
seller

Morgan~ Hard part is doctors don't really acknowledge adrenal problems (even though they've been well documented for almost 100 years). And as you'll read on the site they really don't actively go after thyroid problems. Are your guts in good shape? Or do you have digestive issues? With the help of my herbalist (and no doc) we were able to get things back in great shape and my pregnancy at 34 (5th one) was better than all my previous pregnancies. It would have been great to have all these things resolved when I was younger.

Last edited by joyful mother; 10-04-2010 at 10:00 AM.
joyful mother is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2010, 09:59 AM   #1034
joyful mother
Registered Users
seller
seller

My husband always says he couldn't handle more than one wife. But I'm thinking the wives must have different expectations.
Old 10-04-2010, 10:09 AM   #1035
Mpierce
Banned
seller

My Mood:

I actually don't have digestive issues at all. It's been better than ever recently. lol TMI I know. How did you find an herbalist? and are they expensive?

Also, what do you ladies think of homebirths?
Old 10-04-2010, 10:52 AM   #1036
joyful mother
Registered Users
seller
seller

Homebirths~ Love them! All 6 of mine have been born at home! Momomommy also had her baby at home!

My herbalist does consults thru her website but I knew of her from a friend and I just called her one day during the middle of a terrible pregnancy and I knew she had made it thru this herself. She has had 9 children, so she knows about pregnancy and breastfeeding (over 22 years of doing one or the other). She believes that God designed the body to heal itself when we give it the proper building blocks it needs. She is pretty cheap, for us the herbs and supplements were the more expensive part. But I like that the body actually heals itself and now I don't need to take all the stuff I once did. I asked about the digestion cause if that is having trouble it has to heal first so that you can absorb the nutrients you need. So if that is good it is a lot easier. As for the healing of my body, my husband has said many times "It is so good to have my wife back" and that pretty much sums it up for him. He now says he would go into deep debt just to have me back and he doesn't regret any of the money (that we REALLY didn't have) that we spent on this, it was well worth it. No more crying spells in the middle of the night. No more breaking down for no apparent reason. You can e-mail me if you want.

Last edited by joyful mother; 10-04-2010 at 11:23 AM.
joyful mother is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2010, 11:08 AM   #1037
Mpierce
Banned
seller

My Mood:

I emailed you so you can take it down. It's from my gmail acct.
Old 10-04-2010, 11:19 AM   #1038
ddcmommy
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Morning, U sold my embroidery machine. Woot! I gotta mail it out. Wonder what it will cost me in shipping?

BBL
ddcmommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2010, 11:33 AM   #1039
jeddings
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Morgan-I would have loved to have a homebirth. If I ever have another (of my own) I will have a homebirth. I had mentioned to the IP's about a homebirth or birthing center but they are against it. Are you thinking about one with your next LO?
jeddings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2010, 11:44 AM   #1040
Mpierce
Banned
seller

My Mood:

Mae - for it being sold!

kelly - I'm thinking really hard about it, I'd love to do an unassisted but DH is super against that and he says if it's really what I want than it doesn't matter how much it costs he'll do it. I don't want to go broke doing it, just want to be happy with my birthing experience this time. I feel like there was so much concern that I never said no to the docs when I should of. But DH's aunt is a nurse and I'd love her to assist the birth so we will see.