Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 01-29-2011, 07:35 PM   #3501
jeddings
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: August 2009 Babies ~ Happy Birthday!!

Mae-Very cute skirty! I wuv it too! I have been feeling like a cow lately too. I wish I could've kept up with the gym but it was screwing with my cycle too bad.

Rhiana-Hi I hope we will all be in the same DDC. It will be nice to see some familar faces.

Nicole-I'm still trying to figure out how to read your chart. Is the date it has you Oing a good date that you BD?

Heather-I completely agree with you, I don't think the act of holding the baby will make me want to keep it. I think by me not holding the baby will make me feel horrible and will make me feel more anxious about it. As long as I know I can hold the baby and keep updated on the baby then I will feel secure about the whole thing.
Thanks for the babydust.
I can't use nair, my sensitive skin. Ughh! Hope it cleared up for you.

AFM-I paid all the neighborhood kids 1 M&M for every 5 pieces of trash they pick up in the parking lot in front of our apartments. Dang those kids got it cleaned up good! The weather was just amazing her today. In the upper 70's and tomorrow should be just as nice but might rain. As long as the rain hasn't come yet we are going to be out geocaching.

Advertisement

jeddings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2011, 09:02 PM   #3502
joyful mother
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fairycat View Post
I have to say I feel so out of the loop I am one of the only one's here not TTC. Good luck to all of you trying and here's more of my for all of you.
Mae and I are with you!

Kelly~ I could never do it but I don't think holding the baby would be the deciding point, as if you don't bond until after birth.

AFM:
Owie we are working on clearing up the UTI but it is being really stubborn and may have moved some into my kidneys. I've talked to my herbalist and know the signs that say get my butt booging into the ER but signs it's light she and I think the aggressive approach we have lined out will probably do it. I may not be on as much for a few days but I do miss you guys when I am not on here for a few days.

Last edited by joyful mother; 01-29-2011 at 09:03 PM.
joyful mother is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2011, 08:26 AM   #3503
Mpierce
Banned
seller

My Mood:

/

Last edited by Mpierce; 11-15-2011 at 09:45 PM.
Mpierce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2011, 08:59 AM   #3504
nceveritt
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Morgan, could it be Pos from the progesterone too? I'm still hoping you have a sticky. Looking at it and thinking about how ya'll said there was a dip at implantation, I'm wondering if maybe 10DPO was implantation? That would time out correctly... But basically, I'm just hoping and praying you're fertile and/or caught a sticky baby.

FTR, I am totally not TTC. I chart because we're practicing NFP. No one send baby dust my way because I really don't want it.

I still can't decide if I actually ovulated. The computer says I did. I guess I'll just have to wait and see if my period starts huh? But in the meantime, this tacky mucus is persistent and DH and I haven't DTD in almost two weeks out of caution. I'm like, super fertile and always get pregnant on the first try.. I really don't want to get pregnant for a long time, so abstinence it is!

Like our store on Facebook
nceveritt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2011, 09:01 AM   #3505
nceveritt
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Wait, did you say that you got a positive HPT? Like, BFP!? Or am I re-reading it wrong?

Like our store on Facebook
nceveritt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2011, 09:25 AM   #3506
jeddings
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Crissi-I'm so sorry. That's got to hurt. We will miss you!! Get better soon!

Nicole-That IS what she said!!!! Sorry I mistaken you were TTC.

Morgan-OMGosh! Congrats girl!!! Hope it keeps getting nice and dark for you! If you also got a pos on the OPK is it possible that you are preggers and Oing on the other side? You didn't put your BFP on your chart though. Are you still using the progesterone cream?

AFM-I typed out an email to the couple and told them how I felt. They were understanding and in the end agreed that if I felt it was better then I should hold the baby. They are pretty reasonable people thankfully! They took the kids and I fishing yesterday. We enjoyed the beautiful 75 deg weather! Today is supposed to be warm too but might rain. If it doesn't rain then I'm taking the kiddos geocaching.

Good news! I got a pos OPK today! Yay!!!!

Last edited by jeddings; 01-30-2011 at 09:28 AM.
Old 01-30-2011, 09:33 AM   #3507
Mpierce
Banned
seller

My Mood:

/

Last edited by Mpierce; 11-15-2011 at 09:45 PM.
Old 01-30-2011, 10:05 AM   #3508
jeddings
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Morgan-Please forgive me if we've had this conversation before but where in MD are you? I have a feeling we have had this conversation but I have a horrible memory! I was thinking of a trip to MD to see my fam and would love to meet up with you!
Old 01-30-2011, 10:28 AM   #3509
Mpierce
Banned
seller

My Mood:

Kelly - I'm right by Columbia, about 15 mins outside of Baltimore.
Old 01-30-2011, 12:43 PM   #3510
jeddings
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Cool! My sis is living in Frederick and my mama lives in Balto co (Parkville). I'm not sure on exact days yet but some time this summer. I was thinking of traveling there either right before or right after the meetup in Missouri.

Are you going to the meetup in Missouri?