Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 02-23-2011, 12:49 PM   #3981
VWgurl619
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: August 2009 Babies ~ Happy Birthday!!

Aww... Morgan, I think those are ADORABLE!

On other news, talked to my sister again today...and she thinks she is prego. But *sigh*

Advertisement

https://www.facebook.com/MickeyWorldTravelSaraRobinson
VWgurl619 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2011, 01:03 PM   #3982
susie190
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Wow can tell you guys are chatty because I missed a lot in the hours I was gone. Lol. Thanks for the welcome. Tristan turned 18 months yesterday. We full time cloth diaper using mostly flats, with an occasional aio for hubby.
ATM we are waiting for a friend to call us so we can meet up for a really late lunch.

I'm boring and will probably read more then I post.

Like easy cash why not give Jingit a try.
susie190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2011, 01:35 PM   #3983
me_just_me
Registered Users

My Mood:

Susie - We all really aren't that exciting (well at least I'm not ) but we just chat anyway! Have fun at your lunch! I love getting out with friends - wish I could do it more often. Do you stay home with Tristan or do you work?

We had a nice play date over hear today. My friend and I were talking about baby names. She is preggo and needs some name suggestions. She has a Haley and a Braden. They aren't going to find out the gender so they need a boy name and girl name ready. They like Brook for a girl, but have no ideas about a boy name so if you can think of any that go well with the other kids' names let me know and I can pass them on!

Hi Criss! I've wondered how you have been and how having DH at home for work has been going. Sounds like it is going pretty good!

Hadley - Hi! I love you new Avatar! So cute! So glad the nausea is gone! yay!

Morgan - those are so cute! I would totally be holding on to those for the next baby! I love the colors!

Mae - I forgot that Joanie was pregnant! Duh!

Sara - yay for your sis! But I wish it was you!
Old 02-23-2011, 03:43 PM   #3984
Fairycat
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Wow everyone got really chatty!! We just got back from a walk at the local preserve, we were supposed to meet up with some other people, but we got a late start so it was just us, which was fine with me. We saw some giagantic Jack Rabbits, they were amaing!!!

Morgan glad you had fun in NC! And your DH's hair looks great! I also am loving the longies the colors are great.

Hadley I am so glad you are getting over the nausea. I feel for you so much working and taking care of Em while pregnant. It must be so tough some days. You so get a pass if things get behind.

Sara Gdipes didn't really leak for us, but he did get red marks from the covers, but since you have other covers that isn't a problem for you. While at WDW you should totally learn where all the baby care centers are and the family bathrooms. They make life so much easier. Since the baby care centers have little potties, changing stations, high chairs, and you can buy baby stuff if you need anything. I also think that if you want to do any ECing the family bathrooms make it so much easier, with the changing station in the bathroom. I plan on having them all charted out for our trip too You guys are going to have so much fun when do you guys leave?

Oh and on the possible pregnancy. I can imagine you feel (ok not the best smiley for happy/sad, but maybe it will be close enough ) about the whole thing. I hope you get your + soon, heck I want everyone who wants one to get one soon!

Carolyn its sounds like you are exciting to me No name ideas, but how fun to help a friend out with names

Susie hi again and just jump in at any time

My DS Ky just turned 18 months last week, he is a tall boy and so much fun.

We leave on the 9th and will be going to Dublin, then England for DH to work, then Paris Disneyland, one day in Paris, then back to London for a few days before heading home. We are going for two weeks. It is going to be a crazy busy trip, but I hope it will be fun. The most ridiculous thing is a week later we are going to San Francisco for a Convention we almost forgot we planned last year with friends, then the next weekend starts my seasonal job. Ekkk, things should start getting crazy busy around here shortly!
Fairycat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2011, 04:04 PM   #3985
ddcmommy
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

I feel awful. The play date was for today and not tomorrow.
ddcmommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2011, 04:17 PM   #3986
joyful mother
Registered Users
seller
seller

Welcome Susie (I missed that)! My youngest will be 19 months in a couple of days. She is very busy and thinks she should be able to do everything the older 5 do so she keeps us jumping. Oh yeah she also gets really ticked off if Dad doesn't wave at her in the window when he goes somewhere, she will scream for at least 20 min, temper, temper, neither of us have that kind of temper must be the grandparents fault .

The work at home thing is going interesting, love having him home. It is clear we will have to figure out another income source, which is where all the projects come in, he would love to do something from home. The great thing is we have had some flexibility in helping my friend who lost her husband.

I gotta go Toria just shut herself in the bathroom and boy is she ticked .

Last edited by joyful mother; 02-23-2011 at 04:19 PM.
joyful mother is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2011, 04:17 PM   #3987
VWgurl619
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Bummer about missing the playdate Mae.

And Heather, thanks! I can't wait for Disney. We leave June 2. It can't come soon enough!! Yea, I don't ever remember having leaks with the gdipes..just explosive poop problems...

Old 02-23-2011, 05:25 PM   #3988
VWgurl619
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Mae, I also need your email so I can show you some proofs that I have been working on. Just pm me if you want.

Old 02-23-2011, 09:01 PM   #3989
meeshkasheeba
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Wow, you all are chatty.

Welcome Susie. Glad to have another Aug baby.

Morgan, I love the longies. They are great colors.

Sara, I hope you have a blast at WDW. It sounds great. I am no help with the diapers. We prefer our cloth and we don't like disposables.

Heather, It sounds great to be going to Europe, I hope it is as wonderful as it sounds. I am jealous. We have friends that are in Germany for the rest of the semester. It is just so beautiful and I love how walkable many of the towns are.

Mae, sorry you missed the play date. I have been so scatter brained and totally would have done the same thing this week.

Hadley, our house is probably a lot like yours right now. I am working extra hours so I can make more money to save for my weeks off and it certainly has taken a toll on our house. I'm glad you are getting over all the nausea. That is one of the worst parts of being pregnant.

Crissi, glad to see you around. I have been pretty hit or miss as well so don't feel to bad. I'm glad you are enjoying having your DH at home. I have found that my DH does not do so well working from home with all of us here, because his office is not closed off from the rest of the living space and the boys are constantly over there bugging him.

If I missed anyone I'm sorry, it has been one of those days.

So, Ethan went to his 18mo apt and he is a giant 28.2lbs and 33" long. He seems huge compared to his brother at this age. He is sleeping in a toddler bed now and the past two nights he has gone straight to bed. I think it will be wonderful in another day or two. He is talking so much but we cant really understand him all that well yet, well, we can just most other people can't. He is just getting so big.

Work has been crazy the past few days and yesterday was absolutely horrible, but today I talked to the RN Director and she help things tremendously and my afternoon went very well.

I am starting to get nervous about surgery already and I still have two more weeks to think about it. It is literally making me sick. I just need to de-stress. I hope you ladies have a good night.
Old 02-23-2011, 09:11 PM   #3990
susie190
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Gee I feel dumb cause I should have said this in the first place. My name is krisha Susie is just a nick name I used to go by as a kid that works well as a screen name. Lol.

Yes I am a sahm right now and hopefully for a long time.

Ohh you should have fun at Disney. We took little man to animal kingdom not long ago and he is still talking about the petting zoo there. He had a blast. Not sure if we would have had the best time if I hadn't had my ergo. That thing is a God send. He napped in it and rode the rides in it. And we used cloth there. But we only went for one day.

Like easy cash why not give Jingit a try.
susie190 is offline   Reply With Quote