Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 03-18-2011, 10:58 AM   #4401
Ready2Bmommy
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: August 2009 Babies ~ Happy Birthday!!

Morgan- I see that you had them change your LMP date. Good idea!

Advertisement

Hadley, proud to be a wife to Wes (5/26/07), Catholic, natural birthing, BFing, Bedsharing, BWing, ERFing, WOHM, Master's student graduate, and mama to my loves, Emmitt(8/17/09) & Ellen Kate (9/22/11)
Adding a new little snow baby to our family Jan 2015
Help me earn more space on Dropbox!!
Ready2Bmommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2011, 03:33 PM   #4402
VWgurl619
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Hadley, what a sad story. I'll be keeping them in my thoughts. I can't even imagine going thru something like that.
On a happier note, whens the next time that is good for you for zoo time?

https://www.facebook.com/MickeyWorldTravelSaraRobinson
VWgurl619 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2011, 03:54 PM   #4403
me_just_me
Registered Users

My Mood:

Hadley - I'm so sorry for your friends. My heart just breaks when I think about them. I can't even begin to imagine being in that situation. It is like living a nightmare I will say a prayer for them

AFM: I have been cleaning house like crazy and trying to stay off the computer for most of the day. I really need to get some kind of system going so the house stays fairly clean and I don't have to do mountains of laundry and house work on the days I decide to really clean. I just need to keep telling myself to do a few chores and a load of laundry every day and it will make life much easier! LOL!

We are going to my In-Laws' for dinner tonight so I don't have to cook! Whoopee!
Old 03-18-2011, 05:35 PM   #4404
meeshkasheeba
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Morgan, that sounds like a better deal all together. At least now you wont get in there and them not be able to see anything.

Today has been a beautiful day here and I have spent my whole stinking day inside. On the up side all I have left to purge is the kitchen and then our entire house will have been gone through. It will be so nice. I have gotten rid of tons of stuff and organized everything that is staying. It is so freeing to not have all the junk. Now we can focus on decorating our house how we we want it. Right now it is kind of plain and boring. I have cont ed tomorrow all day so I won't be on tomorrow either. I hope
you all have a great weekend.
Old 03-18-2011, 07:27 PM   #4405
joyful mother
Registered Users
seller
seller

Morgan~ That sounds good!

Hadley~ I was wondering how your friends were doing. I will definitely keep them in my thoughts and prayers. The hardest funeral I ever went to was watching friends have to bury their baby girl. Mom was 1 week postpartum engorged and burying her daughter. It was so hard to watch. The other hard one was a SIDs baby for a little one 5 days younger than my first one. Parents shouldn't have to bury their babies, so sad.
Old 03-19-2011, 01:30 AM   #4406
jeddings
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Nicole-Congrats on your minivan. I miss when I used to have one but I love my journey. Makes me feel younger.

Crissi-Sorry she has to go through alot at the dentist. I haven't taken my kids in longer then I'd like to admit. I hope they don't have alot wrong when we eventually go.

Morgan-Sorry your appt got pushed back.

Hadley-I'm so sorry about your friend and her injury and losing her baby. That's heartbreaking to hear.

Carolyn-I totally know what you mean. My struggle is getting the kids to help. I try to do it all myself because I think it will just be easier that way but then the kids are still making messes as I'm cleaning them up. I try to remember that there's more then just the house getting cleaned when they help. There's also lessons learned that they need to be a helper in the house too.

Tina-Glad you got some decluttering done. BTW I don't think your house was boring looking at all. I thought it looked really nice.

AFM-It's been a fun night. I played hide and go seek with the kids inside. Sometimes I get so busy with otherstuff and it's nice to get the chance while they are home for spring break to do stuff with them. I think we are going to try and head out to the lake or hike tomorrow. The weather has been awesome!
jeddings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2011, 12:16 AM   #4407
jeddings
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Well looks like I'm not TTC anymore. They split up I can't even begin to say how disapointed I am right now. Uggghhh!
jeddings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2011, 12:50 AM   #4408
ddcmommy
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeddings View Post
Well looks like I'm not TTC anymore. They split up I can't even begin to say how disapointed I am right now. Uggghhh!
Oh no! How sad.
ddcmommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2011, 05:35 AM   #4409
VWgurl619
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Kelly! How sad for you and them!

https://www.facebook.com/MickeyWorldTravelSaraRobinson
VWgurl619 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2011, 07:43 AM   #4410
meeshkasheeba
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Kelley, OH, wow! What a bummer. Now what are you going to do? Are you going to try and move back where you DH is or are you going to stay a while? I am so sorry that this happened. I feel bad for them, but I also can't beileve the burden this has put on you.