Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 03-24-2011, 03:01 PM   #4481
meeshkasheeba
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: August 2009 Babies ~ Happy Birthday!!

Glad you are doing well Hadley, but I'm sorry you are so tired. That is my least favorite part of it all, well, that or reflux. I bet you will surprise yourself with how much you are able to get done by the end of it all.

Morgan, hang in there. A few more weeks an your hormones will chill out some. I am always the crazy woman for the first three months that is set off so easily it will make everyone else crazy too.

My hormones are still regulating back to normal as well and it seems like I will cry at the drop of a hat. It is so frustrating.

Sorry for the frustrations Carolyn. I totally understand how Drs can be since I work with so many and some can be a pain when they think you are not doing things how they would. Aiden is so very cute. I still love his hair. I wish I hadn't cut Ethan's bangs. Todd had a fit because they were in his face but I thought he was much cuter with them.

I did get caught up with my money now and it will make life seem so much better because we will be able to pay down our debt by a huge amount! I am so excited. I think the last time I deposited this much money it was a tax return. (I still need to file those as well)

My boys are wild today and we have a meeting at church to go to so it will be quite interesting. I hope they have Child care tonight because if they don't we will be meeting in the nursery so they can play while we try to get caught up with Education stuff.

I think we are going to try and pain the boys celing next week and finish decorating their room. It will be outerspace. They are so excited to have the stars put up and they already have a moon nightlight on the wall up high that even does the phases of the moon. They love it.

I also need to finish the shorties I am working on. I am doing some increases now so it seems like I am getting close. i bet a few more hours and they will be good to go.

I hope you are have a good evening.

Advertisement

Old 03-24-2011, 04:21 PM   #4482
me_just_me
Registered Users

My Mood:

Almost time to take Aiden in to see the doc.

Tina - most of the time Aiden's bangs hang in his face too. He tends to tip his head back a lot to see out from under them But neither DH or I really want to cut them again. I usually trim them to be just above his eyes, but I'm waiting to see if they will part on their own if they are left to grow. I just love the curls he has in the back and I'm not ready to let those go yet. Oh, and he has a HUGE forehead. He would look silly with a boys short hair cut!
Old 03-24-2011, 04:21 PM   #4483
me_just_me
Registered Users

My Mood:

Don't think you need to read my post twice!!!

Last edited by me_just_me; 03-24-2011 at 11:26 PM.
me_just_me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2011, 05:18 PM   #4484
ddcmommy
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Aiden is super cute in person. Hope he is ok.

I bought more yarn! D'oh!
ddcmommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2011, 05:18 PM   #4485
ddcmommy
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Aiden is super cute in person. Hope he is ok.

I bought more yarn! D'oh!
ddcmommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2011, 06:01 PM   #4486
nceveritt
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Hi ladies! I read through everything, now lets see if I can remember it!

Carolyn, sorry about the doctors being LAME. They do that every time with us calling about big fevers too. It drives me NUTS!

Morgan, don't worry about the weight gain. It fluctuates a lot anyways. You should check on a weekly basis, that way you don't go crazy watching the scale! Wouldn't it be funny if it were twins? (Kinda, but it would scare me to death with our uteri. I always joke that I'd explode with twins.) Also, like Crissi said, it's probably just your corpus luteum. OR, your round ligament could be twisted. Maybe try seeing a chiro if it persists longer than another 4 weeks? I had a lot of "ovary" region pain, and it was just a round ligament twisted up. That provided a lot of relief when they worked it.

Tina, have fun at your church meeting and painting the boys room!

Hadley, I'm glad you're doing good. I can't believe you're 14.5 weeks. I'm just slightly jealous (but not really. I am so glad we're not planning on getting pregnant again any time soon).

Mae, CASCADE IS IN! Mwahaha. I might have to dye something that will tempt you! Hehehe.

AFM.. Long day. I made an emergency chiro appointment this morning because my back is killing me. We forgot about Isaiah's 6 month well-baby visit, rescheduled and went in this afternoon; he's 15 lbs and 26 inches long. I was gone from 9:30-3:45 today and I am EXHAUSTED. Longest day EVER!

Like our store on Facebook
nceveritt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2011, 06:02 PM   #4487
nceveritt
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Hi ladies! I read through everything, now lets see if I can remember it!

Carolyn, sorry about the doctors being LAME. They do that every time with us calling about big fevers too. It drives me NUTS!

Morgan, don't worry about the weight gain. It fluctuates a lot anyways. You should check on a weekly basis, that way you don't go crazy watching the scale! Wouldn't it be funny if it were twins? (Kinda, but it would scare me to death with our uteri. I always joke that I'd explode with twins.) Also, like Crissi said, it's probably just your corpus luteum. OR, your round ligament could be twisted. Maybe try seeing a chiro if it persists longer than another 4 weeks? I had a lot of "ovary" region pain, and it was just a round ligament twisted up. That provided a lot of relief when they worked it.

Tina, have fun at your church meeting and painting the boys room!

Hadley, I'm glad you're doing good. I can't believe you're 14.5 weeks. I'm just slightly jealous (but not really. I am so glad we're not planning on getting pregnant again any time soon).

Mae, CASCADE IS IN! Mwahaha. I might have to dye something that will tempt you! Hehehe.

AFM.. Long day. I made an emergency chiro appointment this morning because my back is killing me. We forgot about Isaiah's 6 month well-baby visit, rescheduled and went in this afternoon; he's 15 lbs and 26 inches long. I was gone from 9:30-3:45 today and I am EXHAUSTED. Longest day EVER!

Like our store on Facebook
nceveritt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2011, 06:19 PM   #4488
Mpierce
Banned
seller

My Mood:

n

Last edited by Mpierce; 11-15-2011 at 07:22 PM.
Mpierce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2011, 11:38 PM   #4489
me_just_me
Registered Users

My Mood:

Aiden had to have his blood drawn I have never had to have any of my kids' blood drawn (minus the heel squeeze for bili level tests when they were born) Poor little guy. He did NOT like that.

Ends up the doctor just wanted to see him to make sure he was still alert and not septic. She says she is most worried about babies and toddlers who can go from feeling fine to deathly ill in just a day. I was a bit annoyed with their thermometer though. I took his temp before leaving and it was 103.7. When we got there they took it and it was 100.9 I had my thermometer with me (forehead scanning) and it read 103.7. I think I trust the reading on mine more than theirs as he felt like he was burning up and was acting like he really felt sick. Also, when I give him tylenol I can easily check his temp and watch it drop and his energy come back, so I think theirs was off. But the doctor said she isn't worried about how high the temp is unless the child is acting like a limp rag doll. She recommends just letting the fever do its job and don't medicate unless Aiden is acting like he feels sick. Glad to hear that she agrees with how I treat fevers at least!

I sure hope he gets over this fast. I hate seeing my kiddos sick. And to top it all off, tomorrow is the start of their swimming lessons and poor Aiden has to miss out
Old 03-25-2011, 04:28 AM   #4490
Ready2Bmommy
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Carolyn- Hope he's better soon. It's scary to watch them be sick. We pretty well treat fevers like that too, although at high 102s and 103s I give Tylenol b/c I start worrying...and he always starts acting pitiful...not limp rag doll...but like he feels awful. Anyway, I hope your handsome little man is back to his old self soon!
Hadley, proud to be a wife to Wes (5/26/07), Catholic, natural birthing, BFing, Bedsharing, BWing, ERFing, WOHM, Master's student graduate, and mama to my loves, Emmitt(8/17/09) & Ellen Kate (9/22/11)
Adding a new little snow baby to our family Jan 2015
Help me earn more space on Dropbox!!
Ready2Bmommy is offline   Reply With Quote