Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-07-2010, 09:58 PM   #201
Lisathena's Avatar
Lisathena
Registered Users
seller
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Great Falls, MT
Posts: 11,939
My Mood:
Re: Basically it's Saturday

idk courtney i cant figure it out!

Advertisement

__________________
Melissa, loving wife to Zac mama to Chloie (12/03) Ty (07/08) and
Myra April 2010 and her irish twin Cullen April 2011
doTERRA Distributor, ask me what Essential Oils can do for your family!
Lisathena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2010, 10:04 PM   #202
RebekahG77's Avatar
RebekahG77
Registered Users
seller
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 16,881
Re: Basically it's Saturday

Love the logos, Tif!!
__________________
Rebekah ~Wife to my love, Mama to my two littles, Stepmom to one beautiful young woman~
Forever in my heart; Luisa Grace and her tiny siblings.
"In your children, you've been handed a piece of history in advance - a gracious gift you send to a time you will not see." ~Tim Kimmel
RebekahG77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2010, 10:05 PM   #203
Bumstoppers's Avatar
Bumstoppers
Registered Users
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: In the middle of nowhere in IL
Posts: 25,332
My Mood:
Re: Basically it's Saturday

Courtney you follow the DR plan. You do the 4 walls....ie food, clothing, shelter, transporation.

then you write out every single that you owe. Including any past due amounts. You pay the smallest ones first. When you are out of money-thats it. It doesn't matter who hollers....you have to take care of you first....
__________________
Becky Mom to Dawson 13 Hailey 10 Blake 6 Baby Brooke 2 Fabric gallery
Bumstoppers One size fitteds, ai2's and extended wear fitteds stocking Extras on etsy
Stocking today http://hyenacart.com/bittyfluff/st/2...imono-Skittle-
Bumstoppers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2010, 10:06 PM   #204
Bumstoppers's Avatar
Bumstoppers
Registered Users
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: In the middle of nowhere in IL
Posts: 25,332
My Mood:
Re: Basically it's Saturday

I so need to get my b2b stocking previews up.....but I"m taking all weekends off from now on. But it still bugs me sometimes when I don't get my stuff done
__________________
Becky Mom to Dawson 13 Hailey 10 Blake 6 Baby Brooke 2 Fabric gallery
Bumstoppers One size fitteds, ai2's and extended wear fitteds stocking Extras on etsy
Stocking today http://hyenacart.com/bittyfluff/st/2...imono-Skittle-
Bumstoppers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2010, 10:10 PM   #205
RebekahG77's Avatar
RebekahG77
Registered Users
seller
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 16,881
Re: Basically it's Saturday

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bumstoppers View Post
I so need to get my b2b stocking previews up.....but I"m taking all weekends off from now on. But it still bugs me sometimes when I don't get my stuff done
Well, I think it's WISE to mandate time off to yourself. Stick to it, mama.
__________________
Rebekah ~Wife to my love, Mama to my two littles, Stepmom to one beautiful young woman~
Forever in my heart; Luisa Grace and her tiny siblings.
"In your children, you've been handed a piece of history in advance - a gracious gift you send to a time you will not see." ~Tim Kimmel
RebekahG77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2010, 10:39 PM   #206
Macyllehub's Avatar
Macyllehub
Registered Users
seller
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Idaho
Posts: 13,357
My Mood:
Re: Basically it's Saturday

I hated to leave, but doula'ing and mommyhood called......

On my sisters pregnancy, and the topic of young motherhood... Its well known that I am the youngest on this thread. I was married and chose to have a early family, my own situation was very different from my sisters. I never smoke, drank, etc. Never.

I will not drive down there, I will not shun her either. She is welcome here, however I don't expect to see her. She believes she is 'starting a family'. I believe psychologically she loved being a part of our family and is trying to make her own. I think she's making a grave mistake. Yes, she is keeping the baby.

Mel, I can see the view of sadness because some of the most interesting situations bring babies into the world.
__________________
I'm Macy, Wife to Damon.
Together we have Daunika(8), Aurora(6),
Declan(4) and Kalani (2) :
Expecting someone small Sept 2014
Macyllehub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2010, 12:17 AM   #207
~whitehologram~'s Avatar
~whitehologram~
Registered Users
Formerly: whitehologram
seller
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 56,777
My Mood:
Re: Basically it's Saturday

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macyllehub View Post
I hated to leave, but doula'ing and mommyhood called......

On my sisters pregnancy, and the topic of young motherhood... Its well known that I am the youngest on this thread. I was married and chose to have a early family, my own situation was very different from my sisters. I never smoke, drank, etc. Never.

I will not drive down there, I will not shun her either. She is welcome here, however I don't expect to see her. She believes she is 'starting a family'. I believe psychologically she loved being a part of our family and is trying to make her own. I think she's making a grave mistake. Yes, she is keeping the baby.

Mel, I can see the view of sadness because some of the most interesting situations bring babies into the world.
I really hope that with love and support from her family that she makes the right choices for her baby. Macy.
__________________
I am Janine; mum to Shannon (10), Derry (8), Cameron (7), & Fynn (4)
~whitehologram~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2010, 12:27 AM   #208
RebekahG77's Avatar
RebekahG77
Registered Users
seller
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 16,881
Re: Basically it's Saturday

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitehologram View Post
I really hope that with love and support from her family that she makes the right choices for her baby. Macy.
This.
__________________
Rebekah ~Wife to my love, Mama to my two littles, Stepmom to one beautiful young woman~
Forever in my heart; Luisa Grace and her tiny siblings.
"In your children, you've been handed a piece of history in advance - a gracious gift you send to a time you will not see." ~Tim Kimmel
RebekahG77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Copyright 2005 - 2014 Escalate Media. All Rights Reserved.