Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 08-08-2010, 08:44 AM   #11
maría
Banned

My Mood:
Re: Knitters/Hookers/Spinners/Dyers *WIP* 8/8

super cute and she´s Beautiful!!!!

Advertisement

maría is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2010, 08:52 AM   #12
gigifaye
Registered Users

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLittleButtonBakery View Post
How STUPID! What sucks is that you cant even threaten to use another company b/c there isnt anyone else. No one takes that World Money Revolution of whatever it is. It pretty much PP only.

No Hate! As long as you post a pic after its knit up

We would normally be at church right now but we are all exhausted. I had the craziest dream last night about my mom messing up her knee BAD and me having to carry her down a hill. Its was a very stressful dream and I woke up feeling like I had worked all night. Im sore and beat. I had to call her and ask her if she was ok b/c it just felt so real!
Gonna go rest and knit on my Kenna top sleeves while some buttons are drying
I'm worn out today also....I went running this morning and I have shin splints badly! I think I'll be taking a few days off from running and just work on Insanity workouts....not like that's any eaiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmarsh31 View Post
No more cupcakes pics!!

Finished this last night!

Jilly loves it

So gorgeous! Jilly is absolutely adorable and the sweater fits her wonderfully!

I'm weaving in ends and making i-cords today....
gigifaye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2010, 08:53 AM   #13
Lynne
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Adorable sweater (and kiddo!)!

I had serious knitting ADD while we were on vacation, so I have 3 different projects in various stages of completion...Twisty Trousers footies that I got as far as the feet on, decided I didn't like how I was doing them, so put them aside until I could focus on them at home...then I started a SMSS Gift Wrap Romper for a friend (purple and ivory stripes, with bright green trim) but I really need to put that down and finish the set I'm making for my SIL to give to a friend of hers. And crap, I have to finish a hat for a custom order, I just remembered that. I really have to focus on finishing all these things up this week, but we also have school starting on Thursday, sigh. I bought DD's school supplies but haven't bought DS1's yet since he was gone at my in-law's.

My knitting patterns|Licensed knitters
Lynne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2010, 08:58 AM   #14
knit~it~good
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Morning!

I love the sweater, so cute!!

I have to frog my kenna top again!!!! I'm making the 6 to 12 mths size and it look like it will fit her now and she'll only 2 mths old. I think I'm going to make the 2/3 size, if that doesn't fit her when I give up. If turns out too big at least it will fit some day!

My Facebook fan page!
knit~it~good is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2010, 09:00 AM   #15
PipersMomma
waiting on repsonse to FSOT issue! Contact ~happy2Bamommy~ if you need help as well!

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by maría View Post
Ya Gunnar acts the same way i need to watch him really close but i don´t want to stop nursing at all not yet.
Yeah I know what you mean. How old is he? I only nursed Phe for 6months I wish I could have gone longer but with her being in the nicu when she was born and me only getting to pump and not actually breastfeed my supply was never really there and I couldnt keep up with her and she stopped gaining weight and stuff
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmarsh31 View Post
No more cupcakes pics!!

Finished this last night!

Jilly loves it

gorgeous!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynne View Post
Adorable sweater (and kiddo!)!

I had serious knitting ADD while we were on vacation, so I have 3 different projects in various stages of completion...Twisty Trousers footies that I got as far as the feet on, decided I didn't like how I was doing them, so put them aside until I could focus on them at home...then I started a SMSS Gift Wrap Romper for a friend (purple and ivory stripes, with bright green trim) but I really need to put that down and finish the set I'm making for my SIL to give to a friend of hers. And crap, I have to finish a hat for a custom order, I just remembered that. I really have to focus on finishing all these things up this week, but we also have school starting on Thursday, sigh. I bought DD's school supplies but haven't bought DS1's yet since he was gone at my in-law's.
You sound like me right now Right now OTN I have a RHS for Phe, neverland longies for Phe, a SH for a yymn, and I had something co for a friend but ripped it out so I need to find a new project. And if I ever get measurements for these longies for a yymn Ill have to start those soon too. Since today is sunday and my personal knitting day Im going to work on the RHS today and hopefully at least get the lace panel done and start on the hood.

We're canning corn today too.
PipersMomma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2010, 09:01 AM   #16
PipersMomma
waiting on repsonse to FSOT issue! Contact ~happy2Bamommy~ if you need help as well!

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by knit~it~good View Post
Morning!

I love the sweater, so cute!!

I have to frog my kenna top again!!!! I'm making the 6 to 12 mths size and it look like it will fit her now and she'll only 2 mths old. I think I'm going to make the 2/3 size, if that doesn't fit her when I give up. If turns out too big at least it will fit some day!
You should just figure out what your gauge is and see if its really correct. You dont even know how many times I frogged when I first learn to knit bc I thought everything looked tiny, but it always looks soooo much smaller otn than it actually does when its off and blocked. And I always think sleeves look tiny, but once you actually pick up the stitches in the arm pit area and start knitting they look right.
PipersMomma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2010, 09:01 AM   #17
maría
Banned

My Mood:

(((((hugs))))Emily we need to do what is best for our babies!Gunnar is 11 month today
maría is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2010, 09:03 AM   #18
AshleyLD
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

No more cupcake pics from me at least!! Well for a week or so.. I still need to test out some recipes before i bake a bunch for the twins party. which is 2 weeks from yesterday!! My babies will be 3..
Old 08-08-2010, 09:10 AM   #19
knit~it~good
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by PipersMomma View Post
You should just figure out what your gauge is and see if its really correct. You dont even know how many times I frogged when I first learn to knit bc I thought everything looked tiny, but it always looks soooo much smaller otn than it actually does when its off and blocked. And I always think sleeves look tiny, but once you actually pick up the stitches in the arm pit area and start knitting they look right.

My gauge was off on the first time around but idk about this time. I went up needle sizes this time.

My Facebook fan page!
knit~it~good is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2010, 09:18 AM   #20
momk2009
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

good morning ladies!

I may be able to knit today..Paige has a friend coming after lunch so that will entertain her and Tobey, and Ally will have her afternoon nap. I have folded the laundry and done my tidying already so I should be able to get away with it.

All of the baking sounds I need to find a good recipe for frosting for the kiddos b-day party on the 21st. I have the cake recipe I want but I haven't found a frosting one I love.