Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
Old 08-10-2010, 02:02 PM   #1
Registered Users
My Mood:
Unhappy Prayers for strength and courage...

I just want to ask if some of you can pray for me. I am the mom of 6 kids: the triplets will turn 3 this week. My oldest is in the Marine Corps and is somewhere in Cuba right now, he is on a humanitarian aid mission so he should be safe but not being able to talk to him is stressful. I just need to vent a little and don't know where else to go I guess. I am potty training all 3 of the girls this week, I have pms, we are in negotiations with the mortgage company trying to save our home (this has been going on for a long time and I feel like we are hanging on not knowing what's going to happen). I am trying to get set up to start my own sewing business making children's clothing and accessories to sell online and I am so stressed about trying to find the time and energy to get it up and running. I try to work when the kids are up and they come in and turn the room upside down and scatter things, I wait until they go to bed and then I am finding myself up until 2am and so tired that i can't hardly get out of bed in the morning and just getting breakfast for them is overwhelming. I also have a blog that I haven't written on for 8 months because I didn't make money on it, I am trying to decide if I should use it to promote my wares or not? I think I need to go over to the other forums and ask a lot of questions but I could really use some prayers to help me get through these days of high stress. Thank you for listening.

Amy-mama to 2yr old triplet girls, 5 yr, 14 yr & a US Marine!
Currently updating my ISO/IHA lists-I've been gone for a while...

Last edited by momof6plus3; 08-10-2010 at 02:05 PM.
momof6plus3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2010, 02:08 PM   #2
Registered Users
Re: Prayers for strength and courage...

for you mama!
Sarah Wife to Patrick,Mama to DD #1 12/14/2001,DD #2 08/04/2003,DD #3 12/28/2008, and DD #4 October 10,2010
Dean7698 is offline   Reply With Quote